She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whatever word KC came up with, I think she started to say, "she's close to home," caught herself mid-word, and changed the ending of it. I personally think that's all there was to it, an inept con/murderer covering her tracks.

I'v been interested in all of KC's posts on social sites and remain having the feeling KC speaks through symbolism by pics, freaky sayings and current music. This band is considered a great band in the 20 to early 30 crowd. These songs aren't as bad as we would think. The order in which they were posted seems to lean to being relavent. I look @ KC as an adolescent who expresses their feelings through music. Remember those yrs. when we females memorized every current song that hit a nerve in us. Young girls tend to fantasize (KC to TL) love through music, journals, poetry. We've seen some of her writings so I don't think it isn't to off the mark to be alarmed by the the picture of the CD and not the band. Similar to the song, "Everone lies & evryone dies." Sometimes I think KC is going to say that all of the nonsense she has put society through could have been avoided had "people paid attention" to her nonverble signals. Someone on another site organized all these odd written statement into one pg. and it was alarming! People seemed to ignore it thinking that it wasn't real and the thread was closed. Remember the band wasn't picked by Kc because it was evil. It is how she puts the lyrics in context and then possibly in an order showing state of mind she felt she was in.
OMG, I am SO guilty of this! (love songs)

Ahhh memories...:eek:

Sorry-OT

Me too, I had all CSN&Y songs down. Nothing was more fun than 16 license in hand, friends and music blaring on the radio. We had a song for every occasion even on those emo days. "Cry Me A River" used to play for 7 days out of every mon. Sorry off topic. although it does go to show I feel emotional disturbence within KC. In the old days before computers it wasn't uncommon for a teacher or parent to become concerned if a childs writings were out of the norm showing depresson, ideaology,violence ect.. Now adays due to the times society has not put to much into kids ramblings on socialsites. Thinking it is an age thing that will pass.

IMO, there are a lot of clues in everything kc says and does. I keep thinking back to when she told Christina something along the lines of "If they'd only listen to what I'm trying to tell them". That statement right there made me a believer that she's laid out all sorts of clues for everyone to figure out. There are just too many coincidences for them to just be coincidences. Everything she's downloaded seems to tie into her story line.

IMO, there are a lot of clues in everything kc says and does. I keep thinking back to when she told Christina something along the lines of "If they'd only listen to what I'm trying to tell them". That statement right there made me a believer that she's laid out all sorts of clues for everyone to figure out. There are just too many coincidences for them to just be coincidences. Everything she's downloaded seems to tie into her story line.

KC truly turned the search for Caylee into a scavender hunt!:banghead:

I can hear a P on the end also......great! And all this time I thought she said home, RK thought she said home too if I am not mistaken. :doh:

Why would she give clues after she was first arrested?
ETA:Didn't mean this to sound snarky.Genuinly curious.

Regardless, she's getting what she wants--massive confusion and everyone chasing their tails over anything, everything, and nothing.

Here's how I see it. There is little physical evidence that ties KC to the dump site.
It will be a major win for the state and Caylee, if it can be proven that KC knew exactly where caylees remains were by giving these little clues to her bro.
I believe KC was talking to lee in the belief that he would help her cover her tracks, whereas he was trying to get info on how to find a live Caylee...they were on two different wavelengths imo.

Now Pc forensics may be able to prove that she looked these things up on her own PC at some point. Or she could have used someone elses pc, or even an internet cafe.
But from our own web sleuthing we have discovered:

1.That there was a zenaida, and a gonzales living at the homes (at some point) closest to where caylees remains were found.

2.That when you google map the distance between hopespring and the dump site it gives a time of 55 secs (timer 55). Now remember that KC told LA that their were clues in her passwords.She couldnt walk or drive the track to the remains to time it so it makes more sense that she had looked it up on google maps.
Note that people who have walked or driven the track between hopespring give different times to the google map estimate, which is why I believe she looked it up online.

3. That she tells him 'close to hope' - when the houses of a Z and a G are on the corner of hopespring and suburban, and caylees body was found so close to hopespring.

Why didnt she say hopespring? because they've lived there for so many years and would likely refer to it as hope rather than hopespring. Just like the suburb I live in, and we shorten it to the first 4 letters.

We all hear different things in the audio, but I am convinced she is saying hope, after listening to it like, 50 times with super-duper earphones. Regardless the audio techs that LE sends it to will be able to determine exactly what she said.

Also the fact that the anthony PI searched around these areas. I believe it took the A's a while to figure out the messages she was trying to send, but eventually they put these clues together and that is the reason DC was out there searching.

Who knows, maybe these are all just a bunch of crazy coincidences, but hopefully it can be used by LE to prove that KC knew exactly where Caylee was the whole time, and thats pretty damning imo.

JMO

Why would she give clues after she was first arrested?
ETA:Didn't mean this to sound snarky.Genuinly curious.

I'm with you MJ. She went on and on about how many ZFG's there are and how they should look in the "database" in NY and other places. She gave clues but only the ones that would lead them astray. The "close to home" is just a slip, and indeed, she made many of those.

ITA, the clues or information as KC preferred to state it, were to mislead. She has been capable of telling abject lies with great emotional thrust. Caylee will be home for her birthday but I want to be there too. I know in my gut she's okay. You don't know what my involvement was! Are you kidding me!? The whole family is in danger. I do think it's important not to be sucked in by any of it.

The very last thing she wanted was for Caylee to be found and her reaction when it happened proved that.

I've come in on this thread a little late :slap: but wanted to cast my vote on "Holt, Hold", etc.
I do not hear the word "home" for sure. If that is what she said the sound must have been distorted somehow. I listened to another recording where she says Mom (sorry if this has already been done), and they sound nothing alike. :twocents:

Here is KC saying the word "Home" at abt 15 sec point. To me the word "home" sounds very different when compared in the 2 recordings:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-lee-anthony-mp3,0,7902723.mp3file

I noticed that certain letters in their cell conversation have a "static-y" sound. the last letter in her 'close to "ho***..." tape sounds this way to me but it does sound like "holt".

Mmm...HOES_maybe the 's' is distorted by the cell? It def goes along with the As codespeak!

Hey doesn't anyone on WS have a voice analyzer thingamajig to clear this up?
:headache: :sheesh:

Whatever word KC came up with, I think she started to say, "she's close to home," caught herself mid-word, and changed the ending of it. I personally think that's all there was to it, an inept con/murderer covering her tracks.

ITA, I just don't think she was giving ANYONE ANY information or REAL clues. I think she was just laughing at all of them chase their tails. She wasn't going to and isn't going to tell anyone anything. She's going to deny this to her dying day too!

I also don't think there are as many complicated twists and turns and hidden clues in anything in this case. I think KC killed her daughter and kept it completely to herself because she never gave Caylee a second thought afterwards.

She's plain selfish, mean and a psychopath.

How about "HOME"? I listened to this several times and all I hear is the word "HOME". She sounds like she's slightly stuffed up in the sinus area and that's why it SEEMS like the word ends with a "t", when it really does not. There's no hidden meaning or code talk here.

that's how it sounds to me too, I do hear a "p" or "t" on the end but it sounds like it's from some sinus congestion plus maybe a little bit of static on the line, but I'll have to listen to the whole thing more closely now! Or maybe she accidentally combined "home" and "Hope" or "Hopespring". One could also argue of course if she didn't know at that time that Caylee was deceased she would have been hoping Caylee was near home rather than taken somewhere far away by an abductor, and in that case she might accidentally say the word "hope" instead of home, in other words, "in my gut, I hope she's still near home".

The weirdest thing for me about this part of the conversation, well there are a couple of things, first of all, it was so weird the way Lee and the family were asking about her "gut" feeling as if this was something factual. Even weirder is the way she responds, going on about how her gut is telling her this right now but if her gut has any change at any time, she won't hesitate to 'reach out' and let the family know (how thoughtful of her).... she sounds like she's talking about a weather report or something. So casual and detached. It was so bizarre.

And it was always so weird the way the family never just demanded information from her in a normal, direct way. The way they spoke to her always sounded like they know she's mentally not all there, they always seemed to be pussyfooting around her so she wouldn't get upset and cut them off--just in case they might be able to get any tiny shred of information out of her in some indirect way that might help them find Caylee. I don't know how to describe it. It was like they were used to having to talk to her in this weird, detached, roundabout way. It's so infuriating to listen to. MOO
When she went on about "I'll let you know if my gut tells me anything new" and all the other weird things she said in other conversations, I got the feeling maybe she really has mental problems and did think she had dropped the child off at a sitter and did think she had been looking for Caylee during the missing month, but that she just isn't all there mentally, or wasn't.

When I heard Casey say that she really believed that Caylee was close to home was when Casey was in jail and George and Cindy were visiting her. She made the statement with excitement in her voice. I thought she was talking about the nanny having Caylee close to home...she was still sticking to the nanny story. Come to find out Caylee was close to home all of that time. Some people have said that they think she said "hope" but that doesn't make sense to me.....close to hope?

We beleive Hope is a shortened clue for HopeSpring.
I believe she was wanting family to find her so they could get rid of the body once and for all.
When I heard Casey say that she really believed that Caylee was close to home was when Casey was in jail and George and Cindy were visiting her. She made the statement with excitement in her voice. I thought she was talking about the nanny having Caylee close to home...she was still sticking to the nanny story. Come to find out Caylee was close to home all of that time. Some people have said that they think she said "hope" but that doesn't make sense to me.....close to hope?

chiming in a bit late myself here and don't post much but read a lot. I have listened to several tapes where she talks with Cindy/George, Lee in the jail and this one where he was on his cell. In this excerpt released on July 28th from the Sentinel it sounds like HOLT IMO.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-lee-excerpt-mp3,0,7955608.mp3file

full call link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthony-casey-lee-mp3,0,2273479.mp3file

I am using XP but I think Vista has a voice recognition built in software that might be able to transfer this speech to text.. or maybe if someone has transcribing software might be able to do it. In the transcript at the Sentinel they had "home"... but I do hear "holt" FWIW

After re-hearing this and sliding the bar back and forth on the excerpt link - I question if possibly Kronk heard this too and from his route knew the names of the homes on the corner as homes belonging to a Zenaida and a Gonzalez and was able to put 2 and 2 together which lead him to search that area roughly 2 weeks later. Who knows, but in hindsight with what we know now and where Caylee was found... I do feel like she was leaving clues behind. Thanks for listening ;)

This is a tough call, but I still feel like she is saying "home" like other posters I believe she was sticking with the ZFG story and telling them she "feels" Caylee and therefore must be close to "home"; with that said.....the recording does sound like Holt, but it is staticky at that point. The more I listen to this family talk to each other the more grateful I am for the simple fact that mine speaks clear english....no word salad....no games.....just english, or in other words, we talk truthfully to one another.

it does sound like "holt" to me.

But, holt doesn't look like an acronym for the school, IMHO.

And, the thing is... both LE and the parents have tried to get KC to tell them where Caylee was a FEW times. KC either misdirected (directing LA to Blanchard, once), or decline to give real info at all. ("I know she's close").

I suspect her statements are more about molifying than communicating.

I don't think there IS any KC code.

But, she was speaking in the context of trying to explain herself to LE. While actually withholding information, lying, and misdirecting.

A saw it as a "poor innocent me" ploy.

I've never seen her give a clear clue re: anything to either LE or the As.

In KC photobucket:

61VVVSRZH0L.jpg

child, woods, fox

You think she's that literate? She doesn't always use common words correctly, much less obscure words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back