"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They should tell the Ant's no thanks needed as the song is for all the LE, SA, search groups and public who searched and prayed for justice and grieved for Caylee.

I get the sense that these people know all too well to avoid the Anthony's like the pleague...They are indeed toxic and totally against what this song is trying to portray!!

Posted: 7:18 a.m. Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts did not participate in "She's Going Places"*
A story surfaced on TMZ Monday reporting that Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony wanted to meet with Rascal Flatts.* They apparently wanted to thank lead singer Gary LeVox for writing the tribute song "She's Going Places" for their late granddaughter.* There's only one problem.... Gary didn't participate in the tribute.*

"Gary" is one smart dude..Avoid these "Anthony's" wherever and whenever possible as they do NOT hold a candle to what this BEAUTIFUL Song means and represents!!

Www.k92fm.com

Stayed tuned, the Anthony's are probably trying to see if they can profit off of the song.:loser:

I hope GA and CA realize their behaviors before the trial and after will forever be judged by those that KNOW the true facts..and NOWAY NOHOW will they ever benefit on the back of CAYLEE..Wee Caylee is now part of us and there is noway Cindy nor George, nor KC nor Jose will ever benefit on her DEATH!!

I am so impressed with that song!! It touched my heart!!..TY for such a heartfelt song and lyrics that represent how millions upon millions feel..even tho some seemed to forget what this whole case was about!!..

Can ya tell Im forever changed by this trial?? I may find it very difficult to watch another trial seeing such injustices prevail :rocker

Talk about putting someone on the spot...

It sounds as if the A's have already asked and have not yet heard back. Now, making this public will put pressure on the band for an answer.

Announcing such a thing before any agreement really puts the band on the spot.

If you want to make the "thank you" into free publicity for yourself or for whatever organization, at least wait until you have an agreement on both sides....sheesh. Perhaps my expectations are too high?

I agree completely and would like to piggyback on that thought and say that I am sure that if RF were interested in meeting with the Anthony's it would have been arranged and we wouldn't see the Anthony's drooling for another photo op. I also think that if RF were interested in giving money to a charity controlled by the Anthony's they would have done it.

CA & GA really have no class. They are putting the grieving grandparent uniform back on after vacation and first order of buisiness is to put a group of men on the spot that did something nice in your Grandaughter's memory.

The thing is, they know better. But they don't care. The sense of entitlement these people have is truly mindboggling. They truly think that they are going to get RF to talk/photo op with them in hopes that public opinion starts to turn and folks for get about the pesky perjury, the muffling of the only voice Caylee had left in this world.

I hope that RF doesn't fall for their manipulation.

TC, Robin

All good points....since this is true and the song was NOT performed by Rascal Flats, but by Shane Hines in the Caylee version.....why would people be e mailing and thanking and trying to meet with Rascal Flats?

Because RF's are more famous? :waitasec:

For those that think Cindy's reasons for requesting a meeting with RF should not be questioned and that some people are wrongly criticizing her because she only lied to save her daughter's life, how do you know why she lied? Imo, she started lying and covering up long before her daughter was charged with 1st degree murder in a DP case. There is also a clear trend of Cindy Anthony being more concerned about perpetuating an image than telling the truth, along with a clear trend of the As trying to profit from the exposure their family has received in the wake of their granddaughter's death (KidFinders, Caylee sunshine doll, etc..). JMO..

Many of us did not condemn the parents for birthing the thing that is Casey Anthony and started out empathizing with them for the loss of their granddaughter. Their actions have taught some of us to trust what we see and know about these people (and distrust the As' truthfulness and intentions). Assuming that Cindy's motives for lying are pure and only done in attempt to save her beloved daughter (because that's easier to swallow than some of the other likely motives) is no more right than assuming Cindy wants to meet with RF to try to capitalize on the tribute song to Caylee. One assumption is based on what most people would like to believe about any mother who lies publicly, repeatedly, and under oath (though I don't personally find that a good reason to lie, that's just MO). The other assumption is based on 3 years of facts and observation of Cindy Anthony. Everyone has a right to hold and express either opinion, or to believe that Cindy lied prolifically to both save her daughter at all costs, and to simultaneously exploit the family's notoriety and the public's love for Caylee.

IMO Cindy wants the proceeds from the song which RF has said will go to a charity to go the HER charity and is trying to "reach out" to RF ... she's a celebrity, don't cha know !

Does anyone know if Rascal Flatts knows all about Cindy Anthony? Are they aware that she lied on the stand to exonerate Caylee's killer? They must have a facebook or something, I hope they will be warned before it's too late. If she meets them she will lay on her phoney charm and who knows what she might talk them into. Good grief, she might even ask them to promote her charity at their concerts! Her gall knows no bounds.:sick:

im sure they know all about her .. they made a song for caylee so they must someone better contact them fast and tell them all about it if they dont ..

Anyone else have anything to say about the RF article? I mean we have covered the whole 3 years including Octomom in the last 3 pages. We have told others how to post, we have bashed other members, we have called names and we have taken this thread totally of topic.

:snark:

Now, if you don't have any more constructive discussion about this Article about RF I'll just lock the thread. And Knock it off in here!

Anyone else have anything to say about the RF article? I mean we have covered the whole 3 years including Octomom in the last 3 pages. We have told others how to post, we have bashed other members, we have called names and we have taken this thread totally of topic.

:snark:

Now, if you don't have any more constructive discussion about this Article about RF I'll just lock the thread. And Knock it off in here!

:truce: BBM - Yes I do. Please keep this thread open in case someone finds RF's agent POC. I've been unable to find it myself.

IMO

Sorry we veered off track grams! It's a beautiful tribute to angel Caylee. Releasing this song with the lyrics edited for Caylee was a lovely gift. Respect to all those involved in the writing, performance and release of the song. It would be a bummer if there turns out to be any legal issues between the parties or the A family; hope that doesn't happen...

Does anyone know if Rascal Flatts knows all about Cindy Anthony? Are they aware that she lied on the stand to exonerate Caylee's killer? They must have a facebook or something, I hope they will be warned before it's too late. If she meets them she will lay on her phoney charm and who knows what she might talk them into. Good grief, she might even ask them to promote her charity at their concerts! Her gall knows no bounds.:sick:

I heard (can't remember where) that RF was getting a lot of emails, tweets, facebook comments not to meet with the Anthonys. I hope it is true. I truly would not be surprised if they were contacting RF to get royalties from the song for their so called "Charity". I do feel for GA and CA but it's time for CA to go back to a real job. Not so sure if GA could ever get a real job again with all the nice acusations from his Daughter and her Attorney. GA should be sueing JB's law firm unless he was in on it to get his precious "baby killer daughter" off... :banghead:

Why should RF want to meet anyone who is said by the state to have lied on the witness stand in protection and covering for the accused. The song mentions God. God says thou shalt not lie. I'll never feel bad for anyone in that family again. They made their choice and made themselves crystal clear. No amount of pretending to be the loving caring family of a victim or victims themselves will cut it. What they should be doing is trying to figure out if any other charges could be made and trying to find Caylee's family.

I start my day listening to Caylee's song. It centers me for the onslaught of jury apologists, CA supporters, and all things wrong in the world regarding this sweet child's murder.

HLN interview with Cledus T Judd
After verdict focus should be brought back to the child...that's why he wrote the song, he says.
He wrote song to put focus back on Caylee after verdict
He's not trying to capitalize on a tragedy, he says.
He wants to help another child from neglect, mistreatment.
His way to picket, he says.
He does not care about anything but Caylee in this case IMO
He is not concerned with KC or if she "puts a leg around a pole" he says.

On the Protect site I saw this under the About Us site -

About PROTECT
Established in 2002, PROTECT is a bipartisan lobby whose sole focus is making the protection of children a top political and policy priority. PROTECT is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit. Because PROTECT works to pass legislation, contributions are not tax-deductible.

BBM

Didn't ML say that the purpose of the new foundation for the A's was to support and pass Caylee's Law? So would that make contributions for it not tax-deductible also?

=======
ETA - Reading further, under the Programs tab, there is this -

We are recognized by the IRS as a tax-deductible, charitable organization, or 501(c)(3).

Now I don't know which it is. They are in the process of reorganizing, but with this kind of conflict, I'm wondering about them now. Has anyone heard of this organization before?

On the Protect site I saw this under the About Us site -

About PROTECT
Established in 2002, PROTECT is a bipartisan lobby whose sole focus is making the protection of children a top political and policy priority. PROTECT is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit. Because PROTECT works to pass legislation, contributions are not tax-deductible.

BBM

Didn't ML say that the purpose of the new foundation for the A's was to support and pass Caylee's Law? So would that make contributions for it not tax-deductible also?

=======
ETA - Reading further, under the Programs tab, there is this -

We are recognized by the IRS as a tax-deductible, charitable organization, or 501(c)(3).

Now I don't know which it is. They are in the process of reorganizing, but with this kind of conflict, I'm wondering about them now. Has anyone heard of this organization before?
I'm confused...is this Protect the Children? I thought that was what they said on HLN.

Sorry...haven't read the entire thread.

Me too!

I went to Protect.org. which was a link further upstream on this thread. They do have a link on the home page about the country song. I clicked on that and it does go into the song details and that the proceeds would be going to them. I just didn't care for the wording of the whole story. It's just all political stuff.

I don't know why they just didn't donate to a better known organization to me like the ones by Mark Klass or Lunsford or even to Tim Miller.

Here's the whole article ... (didn't see this link posted)

Attacks on PROTECT - A country music song brings on the latest attacks on PROTECT

"Now, we're being attacked again, by a Florida radio shock-jock named Todd Alan Clem, who goes by the on-air name of "Bubba the Love Sponge." It seems Clem hates Cledus T. Judd, his radio competition--so much that he is blind to the fact that we protect children.

So what's our connection to Judd? Judd recently released a song, "She's Going Places," about Caylee Anthony, a little girl murdered in Florida. He pledged to donate his share of the writers' royalties for that song to PROTECT's charitable sister organization, the National Association to Protect Children.*"

Unbelievable ...
Guess Cindy and George won't be getting that "meet and greet" ... or any profits from the song either !! :rocker:

Here's the whole article ... (didn't see this link posted)

Attacks on PROTECT - A country music song brings on the latest attacks on PROTECT

"Now, we're being attacked again, by a Florida radio shock-jock named Todd Alan Clem, who goes by the on-air name of "Bubba the Love Sponge." It seems Clem hates Cledus T. Judd, his radio competition--so much that he is blind to the fact that we protect children.

So what's our connection to Judd? Judd recently released a song, "She's Going Places," about Caylee Anthony, a little girl murdered in Florida. He pledged to donate his share of the writers' royalties for that song to PROTECT's charitable sister organization, the National Association to Protect Children.*"

Unbelievable ...
Guess Cindy and George won't be getting that "meet and greet" ... or any profits from the song either !! :rocker:

bbm, what does this mean? all profits? or not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back