DNA Solves

Should Casey's Bond Be Revoked?

• Yes, Send her back to jail

Votes: 273 89.5%
  • No, Keep her at home under watch

Votes: 32 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I am going to take the minority opinion here.

No, I say leave her where she is. In jail she could insulate herself. She could meet her cellmates and tell tall tales and not have to be faced with this. And if she was mad at someone, she could just say NO, I don't want to talk to them.

But now, she can't go no where, everyone has heard the stories that she would want to tell, Mommy and Daddy are looking at her funny, and if she gets mad at them all she can do is go to her room. She looks out her window and sees signs and media. She looks around the house and sees pictures of Caylee. Media follows her and tries to get quotes. Mommy and Daddy are busy with telephone calls and meetings and no time for her. Remember when she said in jail that it is all about Caylee? Lol, now it is even more about Caylee.

Her trial will come. And hopefully more charges will come. And she will be tied up with lawyer for a long while yet, with nothing to look forward to but prison. With Casey, I think this will be harder on her than staying in jail. Because Casey wants to believe that everyone wants her, that everyone believes her. And she won't be able to keep up the pretense at home.

I don't think her bond should be revoked until she violates the conditions of her release.

JMO

I read something last night in the TP question thread about a web site called "I didn't kill my mommie" and someone thought it was Casey. Does anyone know what that was about?

absoeffinglutely!!!
She's isn't going to tell where Caylee is either way so why let her live the good life while Caylee is out there somewhere cold and lonely?
I think she should come visit our jails, even less cushy then the ones there.
Tent City anyone?

Tent City wouldnt phase her, she would probably find a way to get a tan......or a new boyfriend.

They should put her back in jail. I think Tony and Leonard really wanted to help find Caylee and that they believed she did give her to someone. But now all evidence points to the fact she killed the child. I also believe LP thought he would get to question Casey and as soon as he got her out Baez refused any questioning so Leonard was taken for a ride. It also sounds like Casey isn't even helping her family with info into finding Caylee and isn't even talking about Caylee. Stick her back in jail where she belongs. Don't let her think that anyone is believing her lying ways. Her family also needs to come to grips with the fact that Casey either killed the child on purpose or by neglect.

I think LP was taken for a ride and used by Baez. No one had the money to get her out and Baez wanted her out so she "could come to his office every day" for what reason I can't figure out. If she were charged with a capital crime she would not spend THAT much time with an attorney.

I STILL want to know........................... WHO IS PAYING BAEZ??

LOL Turbothink, I could offer a guess on that one but I'm probably better off keeping my mouth shut.

If I was Leonard and Tony I'd demand an immediate meeting with Baez and Casey and give her two choices.

Custody or Caylee

NOW NOT TOMORROW

No, I say leave her where she is. In jail she could insulate herself. She could meet her cellmates and tell tall tales and not have to be faced with this. And if she was mad at someone, she could just say NO, I don't want to talk to them.

Actually, she was totally isolated from everyone when she was in jail.

Nobody to see or talk to. She ate alone, exercised alone.... was totally alone.

That's why the ONLY means of control she had left was to decline family visits. Really mean but that's Casey for you.

If her family were smart AND wanted to find Caylee, they tell her they refuse to visit her in jail until AFTER she writes that letter & tells them where to find Caylee.

Just think, sitting at home she is seeing the same old faces. The same old faces that she was trying so hard to get away from.

And I really do believe that Casey has less control at home than she did in jail.

No. Keep her somewhere safe, get her the psychiatric/psychological help she needs, and keep her mother far away from her.

Actually, she was totally isolated from everyone when she was in jail.

Nobody to see or talk to. She ate alone, exercised alone.... was totally alone.

That's why the ONLY means of control she had left was to decline family visits. Really mean but that's Casey for you.

If her family were smart AND wanted to find Caylee, they tell her they refuse to visit her in jail until AFTER she writes that letter & tells them where to find Caylee.

Actually, I'm sure she felt quite fine being alone. Honestly.

I voted 'no' because under the law and with what she is currently charged with, she has the right to be out on bail, as long as she maintains the conditions of her bail.

I'm siding with the letter of the law and putting aside my personal feelings. If/When she is charged with something else...something more serious, then her bail should be reconsidered and revoked. She's not a danger to society in her current capacity of wearing an ankle bracelet, monitored 24x7, and mostly housebound.

IMHO.

I voted no for pretty much the same reasons.

Actually, I'm sure she felt quite fine being alone. Honestly.

I don't disagree.

You know what.... Cindy & George have a life too & should be able to start putting the pieces back together as best they can.

And especially Lee.

Think of the total disruption to their lives now that Casey needs babysitting 24/7.

No. Keep her somewhere safe, get her the psychiatric/psychological help she needs, and keep her mother far away from her.

I agree that she needs treatment quickly...so sad she's gone so long without it when it would have been obvious to all those around her that she needed it, though she was sick enough to not realise it, IMO. I can't help but think Caylee would still be with us today if Cindy & George & Lee had got her treatment instead of being so worried about how they appeared to others. And also agree re keeping mom away. IMOO

And btw, love your motto! Fellow animal lover here.

I agree that she needs treatment quickly...so sad she's gone so long without it when it would have been obvious to all those around her that she needed it, though she was sick enough to not realise it, IMO. I can't help but think Caylee would still be with us today if Cindy & George & Lee had got her treatment instead of being so worried about how they appeared to others. And also agree re keeping mom away. IMOO

And btw, love your motto! Fellow animal lover here.

Thanks for both! Your reply and loving my motto :)

But now, she can't go no where, everyone has heard the stories that she would want to tell, Mommy and Daddy are looking at her funny, and if she gets mad at them all she can do is go to her room. She looks out her window and sees signs and media. She looks around the house and sees pictures of Caylee. Media follows her and tries to get quotes. Mommy and Daddy are busy with telephone calls and meetings and no time for her. Remember when she said in jail that it is all about Caylee? Lol, now it is even more about Caylee.

Her trial will come. And hopefully more charges will come. And she will be tied up with lawyer for a long while yet, with nothing to look forward to but prison. With Casey, I think this will be harder on her than staying in jail. Because Casey wants to believe that everyone wants her, that everyone believes her. And she won't be able to keep up the pretense at home.

I kind of agree with you. It may be more hellish to be in her parents home, and having the media hounding you every time you step out the door, than it is sitting in a cell sleeping and reading with very little contact with other humans other than a couple jailers and your attorney.

I voted yes. Knock miss high and mighty off that horse and throw her back where she belongs! IMO she hurt that baby girl and she needs to pay for what she has done, but rally there is no punishment great enough. Everyone here has fallen in love with Caylee and she was betrayed by the one person who should have given her life to protect her

I cant vote.I dont agree with either solution.It is a shame they couldn't hold her with no bail~that may be next.Casey is not going to speak period.I think she is hoping that unless they come up with more circumstantial evidence~eventually they will have to release her.What was done to poor little Caylee was done by her and if she talks,she"aint goin' no where for a long time". At this point she thinks she knows it all and no one will convince her otherwise.I believe she killed that baby...My God that is a horrible thing for me to say but I believe it. Her parents knowing what a liar she is should have fought for custody when the child was born.As for casey, maybe the g.p. will beat the chit out of her and she will know real pain once in her wretched life..Im an angry gramma!! Nore.

P.S. I do not know the law.Can someone tell me how hard it would be to get her back in jail?=we dont know that she is harmless right now.

I think LP was taken for a ride and used by Baez. No one had the money to get her out and Baez wanted her out so she "could come to his office every day" for what reason I can't figure out. If she were charged with a capital crime she would not spend THAT much time with an attorney.

I STILL want to know........................... WHO IS PAYING BAEZ??

Turbothink I have to agree with you on this one. While I realize that she has a right to bond, I think Leonard and Tony were USED and mislead BIG TIME into posting her bail!! That is just WRONG!! As it stand at the moment, it is not Casey, her family, or Baez that is out $50,000, it is Leonard. That is money that he will never get back even if they do revoke her bond. Also think about all the money that TP and LP are spending just to stay there in Florida and protect her while this charade continues to play out. Plane tickets, RV rental, motel rooms, meals for all thoses people working for them can't be cheap. I don't think Baez ever intended to let LP talk to Casey in any way shape or form. His offers of "Casey can talk to him if she wants to as long as it is in his presence" ring just about as hollow as his offers to let LE or FBI talk to her. And we all know how well that worked out don't we!!

Sorry but I think they were led to bail her out under false pretenses and for that they should revoke her bond and send her back to jail. If they and their crew want to stay in Florida to search for Caylee, dead or alive, they don't need Casey out of jail to do it since she is not helping them one bit. They could spend more time looking for Caylee if they did not have to spend time "protecting" Casey. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back