DNA Solves

Should Casey's Bond Be Revoked?

• Yes, Send her back to jail

Votes: 273 89.5%
  • No, Keep her at home under watch

Votes: 32 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching Leonard on Nancy just now, he was speaking concerning turning Caycee back in, says it's all left up to Tony and that Tony would be making that call (decision) tonight.

Do it Tony, put Caycee back in Jail. Think about it: Everyone has bent over backwards, pull their wallets out, gave time, money care and concern, and she has shown absolutely no gratitude or respect for a soul. Nay not one, not even her very own dead daughter Caylee.

She had her chances to reach out, right all wrongs, accident, intentional, who cares at this point. It's a never no minder. She has not only killed Caylee, she has harmed many in society, young officer lost his job, innocent people robbed, and has mocked every parent and concerned citizen involved who has given their time and prayers up for her and Family!!!

Mama Cindy and Papa George have never put her to the fire of integrity and responsibility, we have it as fact, society must stand up against those that do not do right and un-righteously murder. The Anthony's have shown absolutely no respect to the Padilla Bonding company, Society or our fine men and women in uniform who are dressed out to protect and to serve: Go to Jail Caycee!! Let's right this wrong!!

Tony should think of his money. With the hammer coming down, she could off herself.

I voted yes to revoke. I think she may feel boxed in right now because nobody's buying her BS and she's not used to that. She's used to lying her way out of everything.

Because of that, I think she might try to run, or make a big dramatic fake suicide attempt.

I don't have any sympathy for her, I have sympathy for all the people who would need to deal with actions like that she might take.

Throw her back in jail, where they can confine her and watch her as necessary.

Put her back in jail, NOW!!!

Yes, Casey has a right to be bonded out, just as every other citizen, as stated by in our constitution, BUT, the bondsman also has the right to revoke the bond he put up too. It was their money, and it should be their decision what to do with the money. Mr. Padilla is already out of $50,000, and Casey is still refusing to cooperate with him or Tony regarding Caylee.

Mr. Padilla & Tony came all the way from CA, on their own accord, believing that Casey would cooperate & talk to them, and believing that Caylee had been kidnapped, not killed, by accident or on purpose. Nobody else would put up the bond, why? Did other bondsmen think that Casey was either a danger to herself, or others, or did they believe her responsible so she was not worth the risk?

Although the latest results from the air sample do not tell us the decomp was from Caylee, what are the chances it's from someone else? IMO, slim to none, although it is possible.

Put Casey back in jail, and take the darn "limited immunity" off the table. This girl has lied since day one. She knows what happened to her baby, and she still refuses to cooperate. She has shown no regard whatsoever for Caylee, only herself. IF she wants somebody to give her a break, then she should start talking, period :behindbar IF she is innocent, the evidence will lead us to that, but she has got to start talking.

Mr. Padilla & Tony, I hope & pray you revoke this girls bond and put her back in jail, before she gets backed into a corner, which is happening at lightening speed right now. I don't want to see another mother committing suicide and another case left wide open so that it might never be solved.

jmo

Tony, please revoke bond and put her back in jail. I know everyone in California is telling you the same thing. Send her back.

Tony, I absolutely think that her bail should be revoked. Tonight on Nancy Grace, Leonard agreed with and said two members of his team agreed with those who said she and her family deserved this last weekend together. I feel strongly against that. She has lied constantly and little Caylee didn't get the chance to spend time with her grandparents or mother for another weekend. This is supposed to be about Caylee, not Casey. Please send her back immediately.

Yes, time for her to go back, this time in general population, hopefully.

Tony is absolutely right, she does have a legal right to bond - BUT TONY - YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE IT. Thanks for boosting the profile of the case, now it's time to leave it alone.

Put her back and Let her parents come up with it, if they want her out so bad. They can't afford it? Well, too bad. Life's not fair sometimes! Wasn't for Caylee, was it?

Casey does not deserve to sleep in her nice comfy bed because Caylee doesn't get to sleep in hers. Casey needs to rot in prison like her poor daughter is rotting out there somewhere. JMO

Heck yes! You don't get bail for murder do you???:waitasec:

Yup. it's time to go back. Yesterday, I voted no..........but it's time. ENOUGH BS

But, hey, couldn't she just be tossed in a trunk and, you know, someone could just close it and forget she's there?

I voted yes only to yank her "you know what , urgggg" back locked up but at the same time maybe not as this "taste" of her most likely new reality, ie, friends want nothing to do with her, etc.. is good.. As long as she is locked up she is able to "entertain" the fantasy in her mind that they do care...sure she is seeing the light of what her friends and the rest of the world think of her.. After the few things I have read tonight, unfortunately not holding out much hope that sweet Caylee is going to be found alive and due to mommy dearest (sorry :( ) not talking, least she can be miserable, so second thought, maybe leave her out alittle longer since she is being watched constantly and cannot take her on life to avoid what potentially may be life in prison... Sorry for my post, if this was my child, OMG, she would be talking or else...

Tony,

I admire what you and Leonard tried to do here. You honestly believed she would talk after she got out...

Now do the right thing . . . .

I don't think her bail should be revoked as long as she is obeying the conditions. She will have her day in court and if she is guilty of harming her daughter she will be behind bars for a long time.

based on her actions - I think it would be unwise to leave her out on bond. She needs to be supervised in jail as she has proven herself to be completely untrustworthy. Send her back Tony - she is not worth the risk imo!

Not only do I think her bond should be revoked, If I were a taxpayer in Florida I would want to send her a bill for all of this investigation!!

In the support thread (at 12:25am), he pretty much hinted it wouldn't be revoked. In another post (a little later) he made it even more clear. I understand his point, although I still disagree w/it all...but it's not my choice to make.

Yes send her back. I felt sorry watching Leonard on TV tonight. I think he had so much hope for Caylee, and said he never would have bailed her out had he had the 400 pages of documents beforehand

Send her back...

With the reports (BH) of the rumoured upcoming demonstrations and the ramped up media...law enforcement will once again be the ones called on to provide extra security. I don't doubt that since this circus rolled into town they have had a larger presence in the neighborhood.

Law enforcement's job was made more difficult by all this, certainly takes time and manpower away from the focus which should be Caylee, not her empty uncaring mother.

No doubt they will be used by the defense in their quest to get Casey off too....I feel bad for LAW enforcement...unsung heroes for the victimized.

Yes send her back. I felt sorry watching Leonard on TV tonight. I think he had so much hope for Caylee, and said he never would have bailed her out had he had the 400 pages of documents beforehand

Fellow Sleuth's:

I'm "All-In" with the bounty hunter and his nephew who apparently put up the dough for the bond.

(1) Get my money and get out!

(2) Casey has shown 'no interest' in assisting or wanting to find Caylee.

(3) Put her tush back in the slammer in general population and she'll start singing immediately.

(4) The most sickening part of this entire mess is that this 'girl' is going to get about 18 months, walk out free as anything, marry some person she meets in the next town or the next 'Fusion' and end up killing him as well, or Lord forbid, their child.

(5) This is one sick puppy!! :Banane10:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back