Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEFINATELY! IMO, baby Caylee's body might of been found by now! LIARS all of them!

Charge them all. Obstruction at the least, accomplice after the fact at most

I dont think George should be charged. I thought he was forthright in his interview....the details and inconsistencies that we hash over here, I think are obsolete in the whole picture and if there are inconsistencies with George, I dont think there is anything sinister behind it. I think Lee was forthright also.
As for Cindy...more and more Im starting to think she suffers from some sort of personality disorder like her daughter...She may need to be charged in the end for obstructing and lying to police officers.This is just my opinion..I honestly dont know who is normal or trustworhty in this absurdity anymore.

Yes, because they knew what happened, maybe not details but knew. George knew at least from when he went to pick up car. Cindy knew, told George to go to work and she started the clean-up of car, clothes anything she could that knowingly might link Casey to the death. Obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting. I think Lee took care of her phone and PC and possibly other evidence, it took him over 2hrs. to go get her things from Tony's and get back, I am pretty sure it is not a 2hr plus drive, good chance to weed through her msgs. and things to erase or throw out what might be damaging to her. They all have been lying and covering for her since.

Who is the Katie that looks like George ?

Ummm, uh where did you come up with nurses knowing how to dismember bodies ? :confused:

Anyone with a chainsaw can dismember a body, but that is not one of the courses in nursing school. B.S. in Nursing does require a stint in pathology in many universities, which includes autopsies, but that is not dismembering bodies.

It takes 3-4 years with clinicals for a B.S. I don't think Cindy is a graduate nurse. She may be a diploma R.N. which is different ( I haven't heard her say she was even an R.N.) She also may be a L.P.N. She may have no credentials and just be an office nurse, I don't know, but from what I have seen from her she was the one who loved Caylee the most and she would never have done anything to hurt her.

I feel she has lied, and covered up for Casey, but Cindy would NEVER have hurt that child.

I voted no, because I think that the punishment they will suffer without Caylee for the rest of their life, is enough punishment for taking Casey's side on things..
I do think they only wanted to believe their daughter..I don't like how they handled things, don't like how they treated Tim, don't like how they brought her back home, and don't agree with anything they did in public,
But, Caylee isn't coming home, and I think that will be hard enough for them..Jail would be easier, its going into that cute little room, and looking at that cute little playhouse that will cause them to suffer more than jail would.

Yes, because they knew what happened, maybe not details but knew. George knew at least from when he went to pick up car. Cindy knew, told George to go to work and she started the clean-up of car, clothes anything she could that knowingly might link Casey to the death. Obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting. I think Lee took care of her phone and PC and possibly other evidence, it took him over 2hrs. to go get her things from Tony's and get back, I am pretty sure it is not a 2hr plus drive, good chance to weed through her msgs. and things to erase or throw out what might be damaging to her. They all have been lying and covering for her since.

I completely agree with this. They all played their part in the cover-up and should be charged accordingly.

Why did CA lie to LE about Kc taking her car? Was there evidence in it that she destroyed? CA told LE the elaborate lie KC told her about Zanny's wreck, but totally denied KC taking her car. GA said that CA would not be happy about him telling the FBI about the car chase.

I voted no, because I think that the punishment they will suffer without Caylee for the rest of their life, is enough punishment for taking Casey's side on things..
I do think they only wanted to believe their daughter..I don't like how they handled things, don't like how they treated Tim, don't like how they brought her back home, and don't agree with anything they did in public,
But, Caylee isn't coming home, and I think that will be hard enough for them..Jail would be easier, its going into that cute little room, and looking at that cute little playhouse that will cause them to suffer more than jail would.

I agree. The grandparents will suffer from the loss of their granddaughter for the rest of their lives.

I completely agree with this. They all played their part in the cover-up and should be charged accordingly.

From the beginning my heart broke for GA & CA and truly it still does. I think the 911 calls were the most genuine heartfelt calls of pure anguish we have ever heard. Then the lies started. At that same time the mis truths started from GA & CA. Parenthood instincts kicked in. Blatant cover up? Not a first. Just a bit of a cover here and there. Now their own kid was in big trouble. I think it was total denial at first, then progressed into something more. Instincts to help your own child. Now I think IF they do not know what has happened they have a "real good idea". They are educated smart people. They know how to read and deduce what the evidence says. Plus by being silent, no coments, to me says someone either told them to shut up or someone told them that they were going to be accesories after the fact. Their silence and non participation in "looking" for little Caylee speak volumes to me. Should they be charged? Unfortunately yes. IMHO

How about the two different stories George told about those stupid gas cans?:mad::mad:

Not only the two stories George told but when reporters learned of the break in and asked Cindy -with George standing by her side - she said; " We didn't report anything on the 24th of anything."

Here is the link - you need to scroll down to [or use find button] Shed Broken Into -- it is towards the end of the tape

http://www.local6.com/news/17383779/detail.html

Not only the two stories George told but when reporters learned of the break in and asked Cindy -with George standing by her side - she said; " We didn't report anything on the 24th of anything."

Here is the link - you need to scroll down to [or use find button] Shed Broken Into -- it is towards the end of the tape

http://www.local6.com/news/17383779/detail.html

Key word in that statement by CA is "we" ... remember, GA is the one who reported it to LEOs, not CA AND GA. So, technically, her statement could be construed as correct ... and by saying this, I am in no way saying I totally support or believe everything that CA has said.

JMO

I'm leaning VERY heavily towards YES but I'm still going to be 'fair' & vote 'I don't know yet.'

I feel the same as you do LI Mom. I'm sure they should be charged with something, but not sure of exactly what yet. More Cindy, than George I think.

When all of the evidence is out, we'll know for sure.

Anyone with a chainsaw can dismember a body, but that is not one of the courses in nursing school. B.S. in Nursing does require a stint in pathology in many universities, which includes autopsies, but that is not dismembering bodies.

It takes 3-4 years with clinicals for a B.S. I don't think Cindy is a graduate nurse. She may be a diploma R.N. which is different ( I haven't heard her say she was even an R.N.) She also may be a L.P.N. She may have no credentials and just be an office nurse, I don't know, but from what I have seen from her she was the one who loved Caylee the most and she would never have done anything to hurt her.

I feel she has lied, and covered up for Casey, but Cindy would NEVER have hurt that child.
Wow...I missed the whole dismemberment conversation. Dude....

Okay....I am going to give everyone RN 101:

You can be an RN, BSN: which takes a minimum of four years just like any other person with a BS degree. I know because I am one. You can then go on to get a masters degree to be a nurse practitioner, educator, etc. That program takes at least two years.

You can be an RN with an associates degree. That is a two year program. Some can be accelerated.

All BSN programs are a little bit different. My program included pathophysiology and we disected an abra cadaver but my program, back 17 years ago (cannot speak to programs now) was cutting edge (literally and figuratively LOL). Most BSN programs have human physiology with a lab and a TON of other sciences.

As a nurse I have knowledge of every blood vessel, artery, muscle, nerve, bone, etc etc etc etc in the human body. Depending on what one chooses to specialize or practice in, of course, is what you know best. I am a critical care nurse and work in the open heart specialty as well as trauma and burn unit so I use that knowledge more. Cynthia works in an office, I believe. I have heard hemodialysis and I have heard hospice. I really have no clue which it is... Imhoo, she has not been using all of that phys knowledge and we all know that dust can settle in the 'attic' if nothing is moving around up there....in a word...in you don't use it you lose it.

Which gets me to this (Turbo..I agree with you...second part on chloroform is not re your post): cutting up with a chainsaw because she is a nurse... ummmm.... no. I think I know of more dismemberment cases of people who do not have a medical background. Chloroform because she is a nurse? dudes... no. Cynthia works in an office! She most likely doesn't even have access to very many meds let alone a substance that has been restricted and not even used in the OR... Sure the labs might have some....but she does not even work in a hospital setting.... and I seriously challenge anyone to try to get inside a lab door and get past the lab people let alone poke around their stuff.... you might as well stick your head in a lion's den with a raw steak wrapped around your head turban style lol...

Hope that helped a little bit on nursing education. As per the topic of the thread...should either of them be charged.. Well, imhoo.....cynthia has said many things that give me pause. In a perfect world she would be charged but I do not think, in the real world, it will happen. George, imhoo, is a sock puppet of Cindy's and has been far less 'obstructive' than Cindy...and again....don't think he will be charged with anything either unless he picks on any more little old ladies with signs or little dudes with patio furniture.

again.....that was just moo.

Hope that helped a little bit on nursing education. As per the topic of the thread...should either of them be charged.. Well, imhoo.....cynthia has said many things that give me pause. In a perfect world she would be charged but I do not think, in the real world, it will happen. George, imhoo, is a sock puppet of Cindy's and has been far less 'obstructive' than Cindy...and again....don't think he will be charged with anything either unless he picks on any more little old ladies with signs or little dudes with patio furniture.

snip

NurseBMe....I LOVE CCRNs!!!! (I'm a Surgical Education Adm. I have both 3rd & 4th year students, get them through their required clinical and critical care rotations so they can graduate and become actual docs).

On August 9th I wrote no, giving them the benefit of the doubt....almost 2 months later? I feel that Cindy is hindering the process of bringing this baby to rest. I don't think George has done anything wrong besides spray people with a hose and there is no category for brother Lee....but I think he knows more than he is telling or what has been released to the public.

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK

CA is an RN who purportedly works in an office setting but is on LOA or, umm, 'vacation'. (a long vacation). I read (on ) that she is an orthopedic nurse but have no verification--there's all sorts of businesses that resolve to that address, including a headache clinic. The address of the office where she is employed is listed under her license info but not the name of the employer.

Imho, there must be a reason Cindy and George have withheld info from LE. And that reason, imho, must be a cover-up either to protect KC or...themselves.

Nursing license:

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

Okay...after hearing the interviews I have to kind of back off of George. He seemed to be truthful and more straightforward than off the wall Cindy. I keep thinking of when he yelled, that's not my granddaughters body in the trunk. I think he knows....I think they all know....but can't even bring himself to come to terms with. I'd charge Cindy for sure. George I'd be more lenient on. ((soft hearted me)). Lee I'd charge...I think he was gone to Tony's an awful long time. I think there was something on the computer to incriminate him..whether it had to do with Caylee or not. Know what I mean??

I haven't seen any real evidence that CA and GA covered for KC. OK, CA exaggerated here, stretched the truth there, but they are really between a rock and a hard place. They did a disservice to their own daughter, KC, by not taking her mental state seriously and letting her go on lying, partying, ignoring Caylee, etc. All along, they were either naive enough to believe KC had a job, or conveniently ignored her lies about working. Same with the trip to the Hard Rock Hotel for business, the accident, etc. Now, deep down inside, they know Caylee is gone at the hands of their own daughter, and they instinctively don't want to lose their daughter too.

I really, really feel bad for the Anthonys. KC did all of this, they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710