Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me also, Chicana -mine said 'sent' as well. :waitasec:

I sent one right after the address was posted and my server said it was sent.

If the address was bad it would tell me it wasn't successful.

Not putting down nurses!!! They are well trained, but I don't see Cindy being a nurse being = to being a person willing to dismember her granddaughter. Personally, I dont see it. Ed Gein and Jeffery Dahmer, to name a few, were not nurses nor doctors, however, they became very experienced in dismemberment. Yuck.

But Katie is not trying to make people think she IS him.

She has used other pics of Caylee in the past as her avi.

LOVEjac I know Hun....just trying to let people know he is not for real

oh forget it she is as innocent and clean as the driven snow......

Until proven guilty in a court of law.......or by a lynch mob in this case.
Personally, I don't see the grandparents being guilty initially. If anything, they are guilty of hiding evidence well after the fact. Other than a lot of speculation and hatred towards them, I don't see solid evidence that could be used against them for murder..at this point in the case. Now I know why doctors remove emotions when trying to work with patients. Emotions distort logical reasoning. Casey, however is a different story!!!!

Obviously, all nurses must take "Serial Killer 101" and "Serial Killer 102". I'm wondering why people would think nurses would know how to dismember bodies. They don't do autopsies...I'm pretty sure certain doctors do.

Just had to throw my two cents in but I started to taked classes for nursing, and I can tell you about the "field trip" to the cadaver lab if you like......

Please don't make me... I had nightmares for days !

Obviously, all nurses must take "Serial Killer 101" and "Serial Killer 102". I'm wondering why people would think nurses would know how to dismember bodies. They don't do autopsies...I'm pretty sure certain doctors do.

I don't believe that pathology is a requirement to graduate medical school. It's not on my roster. but it is listed as a residency. Basic RN training is 18 months in NJ, with clinical exposure coming in during your senior year.

Cindy was listed as an ortho office nurse, then an adminsitrator for a company. She didn't do hospital shift work or OR. or if she did it hasn't been posted. since she is so *chatty* did anyone ask her why she won't provide TES with an article of her granddaughter's clothing for their search?

Who is the Katie that looks like George ?

Ummm, uh where did you come up with nurses knowing how to dismember bodies ? :confused:

Nurses do have to study biology so would make sense.. granted they wouldn't be as well versed as say a surgeon.

Do you think Cindy and or George should be charged?? For withholding evidince, obstruction of justice, Tampering with evidence, or accessory after the fact?? With the new evidence it seems like Cindy knew all along what happened, and waited several days before telling the police that she washed clothing of Casey's that smelled of the car!

Please choose your answer, and state your reason here!

I put yes, but as soon as I pushed the button, I realized I should have put I don't know, as I don't know what the exact law is on this one, so here it goes.

If the law is tampering with evidence flat out, with no conditional that if you didn't know you were tampering, then yes, she should be charged for washing the clothes from the car.

I think they both should be charged as the both lied about the date they last saw Caylee, they said it was the 9th, and photo evidence shows the 15th (?). To me, that does appear to be accessory after the fact, as they are not so old that I see them easily forgetting when they saw their granddaughter. from the 20/20 interview, they seem to remember quite a lot of little things about the girl, and it was father's day. (if I'm remembering right)

However, my opinion is based on what I "think" the law may be. It would have been helpful to maybe have a link (maybe it's on the board somewhere and I've missed it..I'll go check) on what the law is in this area.

Nurses do have to study biology so would make sense.. granted they wouldn't be as well versed as say a surgeon.

biology is different from anatomy, she might know some basics, but unless she is handy with a saw and a scalpel i don't think she would have a clue, it's a bit different than cutting up a chicken.:chicken:

....but back to ON TOPIC, should Cinday & George be charged? at this point YES, for obstruction....my answers and opinions have changed since I've viewed Cindy's behavior this past week. She is ungrateful for the exposure and help that is being provided. I don't think she is actually stupid enough to believe Casey's wild ever-changing stories....but she is hindering the efforts of TES with her nonsense. BTW, did she EVER actually get involved with a search? organizing even? i never read about her doing anything other than whining that everyone else should get off their buttisimos.

I don't believe that pathology is a requirement to graduate medical school. It's not on my roster. but it is listed as a residency. Basic RN training is 18 months in NJ, with clinical exposure coming in during your senior year.

Cindy was listed as an ortho office nurse, then an adminsitrator for a company. She didn't do hospital shift work or OR. or if she did it hasn't been posted. since she is so *chatty* did anyone ask her why she won't provide TES with an article of her granddaughter's clothing for their search?

Pathology may not be a requirement for graduation from med school but anatomy is. When my husband was going through med school the nursing, dental, physical therapy and pharmacy students had access to the cadavers after the med students were finished with them. All the students from the different schools were present during the "quartering" and were seated in the surgical theater. I will have to ask what kind of access the nursing students, et al, had after the sectioning.

But it surely does not take anyone medically trained to dismember anyone. It would just make the job easier.

After much thought I realize that just living with Casey the rest of their lives would be punishment enough for them.

I think ANYONE can sound *nice* on the phone....:rolleyes:
I believe Cindy and George helped Casey AFTER the fact...For some reason
that I can't for the life of me figure out, they allow Casey to manipulate them.

I am not an Anthony supporter, but I did email Cindy last night asking why they were not be cooperative with le and to please tell KC to end this for everybody. I received a response back immediately. I emailed her again thanking her for her response and received an email back from her. She stated that she tries to get back with everybody. I was quite shocked and from her answers it really did sound like Cindy. So in all fairness she does respond.

I am not an Anthony supporter, but I did email Cindy last night asking why they were not be cooperative with le and to please tell KC to end this for everybody. I received a response back immediately. I emailed her again thanking her for her response and received an email back from her. She stated that she tries to get back with everybody. I was quite shocked and from her answers it really did sound like Cindy. So in all fairness she does respond.

Just curious....what was her reply in the first email she sent you or would you rather not say? I get a little nosey sometimes!! LOL....ok ALOT :crazy:

I believe washing those clothes and not turning them over to LE was tampering with evidence. I believe the gas cans were also tampered with. I think they are not being completely honest. Something in my gut tells me that they "know" something.

I totally agree! They should be charged with obstruction of justice, evidence tampering, and accessories after the fact!:clap::clap::clap:

I am with you. I would also like to say that being a parent doesn't give you the right to break the law because you love your children. You have to love your child enough to make them responsible citizens. Getting you kids out of trouble doesn't help them in the long run. Making them face the consequences of their bad decisions makes better people out of them. IMHO

Exactly, Lionel Dahmer and Mark Hacking's father were big enough to acknowledge their son's crimes. They were responsible people before being a loyal parent! Kudos to them, unlike Jackie & Lee Peterson.

On Cindy---Let me tell you something. Love and "good parenting" isn't standing there sticking up for your kid when they do bad things.
If you love your kid, you give them consequences for their wrong actions and reward them for good actions. But you do not baby them and reward them for bad actions.

Had Cindy and George not helped her so much, had they made her pay her own bills, and not bail her out when she stole money, (even from them!) maybe things would be different.
I am not blaming them, but they have definately enabled Casey.
My daughter got pregnant young with her first child, and we helped her yes, but a few months after, it was time for her to go get a job, go back to school and take responsibility for her own child.
And ALL partying stopped. Your baby comes first!
Now my daughter is older and has 3 kids, and is a loving and hard working responsible mother.
Sorry for the rant but Another words Love is tough love too. Making them responsible for their actions, not letting your kid lie and get away with everything!
Excellent post!:clap: My bolding is in red.

You better believe they should be charged! Right off, Cindy washed the clothes that were found in the car; George was the one who would know what a dead body smells like and, using his LE skills, is probably the one who coached Casey on what to say and what not to say.

Here are my thoughts, I believe the MOST important issue in this case is the timeline and who the masterminds are, or lack there of. That being said, here is my theory, I am not convinced Casey killed her daughter, nor am i convinced it was an accident, however, I do BELEIVE beautiful little Caylee is deceased. Now, with that belief and George being retired law enforcement, Cindy being a Nurse, BOTH being unstable. It seems to me the delay in reporting is the KEY. Let's just say they (the THREE of them) were now dealing with a dead body, how it happened is unclear to possibly 2 of them, that brings me to these questions - -who would know firsthand how to get rid of a body and the amount of time is needed for decay/comsumption of animals etc., along with a location that woudl work other than a law enforcement officer. He would have known through his previous training what it all entailed, and how to insure the wild goose chase we are experiencing as we speak!! Now on to Cindy, SHE would know how to clean the "evidence" up, AKA chloraform, she would also know as we have all witnessed her unraveling that she could spin this whole thing out of control and take the heat off her daughter just by being herself, UNSTABLE. As for Lee, I am a firm beleiver that he has removed his presence from this case because he has experienced FIRSTHAND the dysfuntion since he was born. Now to Casey, I am at a loss with her, she has perplexed me to a point that is unexplainable. Her demeaner alone has challenged in me emotions that are soo raw and brought me to the point of questioning what ANY human life could possibly mean to her including her HER OWN!!! So to me, the whole delay in reporting was planned and is going according to THEIR plan . . . .that is why, CINDY is a NUT and playing it UP, George is sitting in the background outside of his occassional mishaps (possibly when someone is getting close to an answer on something does this happen)for the most part QUIETLY watching this play out and Casey is as smug as she can be!!! Lee is removed and distancing himself from what will prove to be his families final display of dysfunction!!!

I am telling you they want to fill us with CONFUSION to avoid the obvious. The 31 days!!! I mean EVERYONE is getting so caught up on the details, as there are MANY, BUT the fact remains, 31 days IS the key, and in my opinion what the focus should be on. We, myself included haven gotten so caught up on dates, times, people, parties, etc. and making the focus Casey, SHE is NOT that SMART, maybe cunning, smug, aloof but NOT SMART!!!! You can tell that just by her choices in life thus far!!! The parents, well they have been protecting Casey and controlling her life for the most part, she tries to break away aka move out, they FLIP OUT and take CONTROL once again. I am convinced they are laughing at us all and our DAILY dose of details. I really do not beleive there are ALOT of pertinent details to this case, a child is dead and the FAMILY has the only details needed. The angle being played must change its direction, in order to get results. Just look at the money, time and emotion being played out in "The Anthony Families DysFunction". I am by no means discounting ANYONES passion for this case, I am merely stating my opinion. I think we try so hard to understand something that the only way we think we will is by getting ALL the details. In this case, we must go back to the VERY beginning and acknowledge the FIRST plan of Action this Family took and that was to DELAY REPORTING!!!

I am sorry if this in not on the proper thread but this case has me nutty and i just had to share this, if for nothing other than my own sanity!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro