Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i voted "i don't know yet". Only because i would want more proof, but i can tell you this, never have i felt a reaction like i did when CA said she does not want more searchers to show up to look for Caylee! SUSPICIOUS behavior if you ask me. VERY SUSPICIOUS. And i have never really been able to move past her washing the pants from KC's car. I mean how long was that car there and they had called 911, were waiting on police, granddaughter missing, arguing with KC, car smelling like a dead body and CA is doing laundry? WEIRD and SUSPICIOUS! Just MO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!! Hold on sweet baby Caylee--they will find you and you'll come home!

On Cindy---Let me tell you something. Love and "good parenting" isn't standing there sticking up for your kid when they do bad things.
If you love your kid, you give them consequences for their wrong actions and reward them for good actions. But you do not baby them and reward them for bad actions.
Had Cindy and George not helped her so much, had they made her pay her own bills, and not bail her out when she stole money, (even from them!) maybe things would be different.
I am not blaming them, but they have definately enabled Casey.
My daughter got pregnant young with her first child, and we helped her yes, but a few months after, it was time for her to go get a job, go back to school and take responsibility for her own child.
And ALL partying stopped. Your baby comes first!
Now my daughter is older and has 3 kids, and is a loving and hard working responsible mother.
Sorry for the rant but Another words Love is tough love too. Making them responsible for their actions, not letting your kid lie and get away with everything!

I think if LE was very concerned with Cindy or George tampering with evidence or obstructing justice in any way... they would both have been arrested by now. Apparently washing the pants was not a big deal to them.

She showed the police the clothes and such and they didn't care. She showed them one of the first few nights. They had no interest.

Oh, please.
This is what Cindy said. It is absolutely insulting.

I think if LE was very concerned with Cindy or George tampering with evidence or obstructing justice in any way... they would both have been arrested by now. Apparently washing the pants was not a big deal to them.

No, no, that's so not the truth. It's a big deal.

Cindy, or Cindy's PR team: please know that you can't fool very many people for very long. I guarantee you can't wash away the truth or lie away the truth. Give us a break.

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Cindy is a nurse. and would know how to dismember a body....George is an x-cop and would know how to dispose of the body parts...Who in the heck wears boots in the middle of the summer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]THE BEST DEFENSE IS AN OFFENCE.....MAKE IT SOUND INNOCENT AND UNIMPORTANT....and it will be ignored[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Lee is by no means a saint...he just keeps his mouth shut.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]BTW who saw CASEY DRIVE THE CAR AWAY...just George and Cindy's word.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Were they fighting about who was going to actually take the body someplace else...and Casey didn't want to do it??[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]BTW where did all the Anthonys, disappear to on their TRIP and to do what at the time Caylee, disappeared??[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Casey, says Caylee. is close to home...where is home considered to be...they have had so many addresses...[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Where did George work? A construction site?[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]I hope they are searching areas where boots are required.[/FONT]

Katie , You sure look a lot like George..any relationship there??

Who is the Katie that looks like George ?

Ummm, uh where did you come up with nurses knowing how to dismember bodies ? :confused:

I voted.... reluctantly..."I don't know yet"

Even if they know of the initial crime from what I understand and have read about that, in Florida that is not a crime if they did not report it. People are not required to report a crime even if they have knowledge of it. Now that info may be in error as I could have misunderstood it. I find that ludicrous if true.

So I do think they know that Casey killed Caylee but I am not sure if they destroyed evidence to prevent prosecution of Casey but I do have nagging thoughts about that possibility. If either one assisted her after the fact such as the disposal of Caylee's body then surely they could be charged with assessory after the fact.

I do think they are the most unusual grandparents of a missing and presumed dead little granddaughter, that I have ever seen.

Time will tell but every time LE has been asked, they seem to stress that both Anthonys have been cooperative.

imoo

:eek: SUPER CREEPY :eek:

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Cindy is a nurse. and would know how to dismember a body....George is an x-cop and would know how to dispose of the body parts...Who in the heck wears boots in the middle of the summer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]THE BEST DEFENSE IS AN OFFENCE.....MAKE IT SOUND INNOCENT AND UNIMPORTANT....and it will be ignored[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Lee is by no means a saint...he just keeps his mouth shut.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]BTW who saw CASEY DRIVE THE CAR AWAY...just George and Cindy's word.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Were they fighting about who was going to actually take the body someplace else...and Casey didn't want to do it??[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]BTW where did all the Anthonys, disappear to on their TRIP and to do what at the time Caylee, disappeared??[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Casey, says Caylee. is close to home...where is home considered to be...they have had so many addresses...[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Where did George work? A construction site?[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]I hope they are searching areas where boots are required.[/FONT]

Katie , You sure look a lot like George..any relationship there??

Katie is some man claiming he just picked up the phone and call Cindy earlier and how nice she is...;( I am A retired Forensic Investigator and RN (32 years) trust me they know what body parts are and what and how to do it if they wanted to....

There'e a girl that had a my space site dedicated to Caylee and she just picked up the phone and called Cindy. She taped the call and Cindy did sound pretty nice.

Who is the Katie that looks like George ?

Ummm, uh where did you come up with nurses knowing how to dismember bodies ? :confused:

Obviously, all nurses must take "Serial Killer 101" and "Serial Killer 102". I'm wondering why people would think nurses would know how to dismember bodies. They don't do autopsies...I'm pretty sure certain doctors do.

I'm thinking they should be charged with obstruction. WHY on Earth did the two of them destroy the evidence in KC's Car??

But...Then again I listen to the 911 call, and the fear in CA voice is overpowering. Good grief!!! I don't know what to make of their behavior!!!

Ohhhhhh and one more thing.....why hasn't George's car been searched before 2:30 A.M. this morning when they found the gun?

the reason for the search at 2:30 is because LE got a tip about the gun.

Obviously, all nurses must take "Serial Killer 101" and "Serial Killer 102". I'm wondering why people would think nurses would know how to dismember bodies. They don't do autopsies...I'm pretty sure certain doctors do.

I thought nurses main duties were to care for the patient, assist the doc and administer medication. I'm sure there are many that are more specialized, but, but I've never heard that nurses were trained in dismemberment.
I guess any murderer could cut up a body if they wanted, but I don't think Cindy's profession would make her more likely to dismember Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro