Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy and George can say whatever they want to the media. LE can't do anything about that. But if sometime down the line it can be proven either one of them knew Caylee was dead and they tried to mislead LE I wonder if anything can happen to them.

Honestly, I don't know where Cindy gets her energy from to tell all those complicated stories or backing up the story du jour from Casey. I get worn out just listening to her. She must be on some sort of prescribed upper (or manic).

What would happen IF le had enough evidence to charge them with obstruction while Casey was out on bail, in their house. If they were arrested would Casey be allowed to still stay there by herself?

Do you think Cindy and or George should be charged?? For withholding evidince, obstruction of justice, Tampering with evidence, or accessory after the fact?? With the new evidence it seems like Cindy knew all along what happened, and waited several days before telling the police that she washed clothing of Casey's that smelled of the car!

Please choose your answer, and state your reason here!

Absolutely, they have misled LE and the media from the beginning. This is NOT about Caylee like Cindy tries to say - it's about covering up for Casey.

Unfortunately, I fear they won't be charged - sympathy for them being the reason, not the truth.

Absolutely, they have misled LE and the media from the beginning. This is NOT about Caylee like Cindy tries to say - it's about covering up for Casey.

Unfortunately, I fear they won't be charged - sympathy for them being the reason, not the truth.

I would love to see them cuffed, loaded into the back of the police car and carted off. It would make my day.
These people are loathsome. Evil lives in a tract home. Cindy needs a good dose of reality.
Ok, so casey is getting out again. Time for the cops to add a few more charges and drag her butt right back. We can play this game as well anthony's.
Whoever said here that they didn't think anyone could top Jackie Peterson until they met cindy was dead on. How dare she speak one nasty word regarding Tim Miller. How I wish I lived there. I'd be at the search early every morning with bells on. Bless all of you who have supported Tim and his organization throughout this unbelievable nightmare!
To baby Caylee, we're trying. We're praying.

:twocents: Just mine worth:

Unequivocally 'YES' without hesitation. All things being equal I would recommend at least an obstruction charge, with borderline accessories not after the fact, during the facts.

I am positive that Cindy and George are great people. I am also sure that they love their daughter, and literally dote over their granddaughter. However, I believe that great people make mistakes and these two made too many for me to be comfortable.

I have espoused these two notions since day one:

(1) Pick one of the two or both up and charge them; birds do not like being caged and they'll sing for freedom.

(2) Put Casey in GENERAL POPULATION at the correctional facility! Casey is an adolescent who has gotten out of control; moreover, in her fight for attention and the meme syndrome that most sociopaths demand, she had a baby.

Oh Lord, please do not let me say anything today that could cause harm to little Caylee...Oh! and Lord, please look out for her in the way only you can do...thank you.

Leviosa

imo, the grandparents are despicable human beings...Lee too. If they didn't have anything to do with the possible murder then I think they are definitely covering and obstructing... :furious:

IF they have obstructed justice, been an accomplice, etc., then absolutely YES they should be charged!

Speaking of Cindy, did any of you go on that "fence sitter" thread about the evidence? The person Seagull65 who started the thread says things just like Cindy. Wonder if she was on this site and thats her, or am I imagining this and Ive been watching tv too much?..LOL..

After Cindy's comments about the Padilla's and Tim Miller, I HOPE like HE$$ the LE has something to charge this UNGRATEFUL so called human being...Tim Miller devotes his LIFE to helping others, HOW DARE SHE???? I hope and prayer that whole family reads these comments while their "holed up" in their house and figures out 99.9999999% of the public feel the same, though it will be probably just another thing for them to attempt to use... I am SOOOO HAPPY the Padilla's did whatever they did and now she can't get out even though some fool pd the other bond... Just waiting, waiting patiently, Casey is going to get her's, hope she never see's daylight again at this point cause if someone doesn't care about their own baby just think what they might be capable of to others.. She lies, steals from family, friends, there is NOT one single thing that can be good about a person such as her.. Whew, ok, I feel only alittle better now just praying Caylee is found very, very soon though not even sure this family deserves to have her back.. :(

OMG Short Stuff, I agree!! If you read all the post (look at the question presented today to LP) "me and my husband" how many get on here saying well that.... I'm going to finish reading all the post by this person , I would bet money on it just from what I have read so far.. Or could be Lee too, at first I thought he was in it to help, not no more.. just another part of their gang.

OOOOHHH...I smell obstruction charges coming soon!! BTW, shortstuff...I was thinking the same thing. Very fishy.

I think the entire family was involved in covering up evidence.

1. Cindy washed the clothes and the knife.

2. George possibly removed evidence from Casey's car and put it in his.

3. I'm not sure how Lee is involved, but he more than likely is.

Speaking of Cindy, did any of you go on that "fence sitter" thread about the evidence? The person Seagull65 who started the thread says things just like Cindy. Wonder if she was on this site and thats her, or am I imagining this and Ive been watching tv too much?..LOL..

Can you point me to that thread?

hit the search button on the top right screen, type in the words fence sitter, it should come up.

I believe washing those clothes and not turning them over to LE was tampering with evidence. I believe the gas cans were also tampered with. I think they are not being completely honest. Something in my gut tells me that they "know" something. I think the only reason they aren't in jail is that LE is "using" them as a means to and end.

I agree, Curiosity. Not only law enforcement relies on the grandparents for whatever cooperation they can obtain but the Casey prosecutor will want non-hostile witnesses. Have they impeded the investigation or helped it on balance? Cindy made the 911 call, sine qua non. From that point on, she has been in many subtle ways, an obstructor. There is also a conspicuous difference in her attitude from the day of the call. Since July 15, she is guarded and rehearsed and artificially blase.

At this point I don't think either grandparent should be charged. I definitely do not think Cindy had anything to do with it. Her initial 911 calls were heartwrenching. You can tell she adored Caylee. Furthermore, I believe if the grandparents were involved they would have retained seperate attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031