Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The public nuisance ordinance should be issued.Public Nuisance Ordinance

2. Can anyone tell me if there is proof that Casey is George's biological daughter?

Is there anywhere here that has the birth certificate or access to it?

I don't think they should BE charged. I think they should have BEEN charged, like a month ago.

Why? Under what charges. We don't know that they did anything.

it's a shame that George and Cindy can't be charged with STUPIDITY.

I hope Cindy is on here. I would love to ask her questions. I don't think Cindy would pose as anonymous. She is too bold for that. She would tell us it is her. Right Cindy?

Thanks, was it this thread?

No, Seagull was on the "did casey buy tickets to PR?" and the Madeleine McCann threads...

Obviously I figured out how to search posts...sorry for being a novice on here:)

She just joined last week on the 28th.

No, Seagull was on the "did casey buy tickets to PR?" and the Madeleine McCann threads...

Obviously I figured out how to search posts...sorry for being a novice on here:)

She just joined last week on the 28th.

Thank you!

I am trying to reach Cindy Anthony tonight.

By the way, I could care less, what people on here think of me doing so.

Thank you for your support

I just want you all to know that I spoke to Cindy tonight. She is a wonderful woman who is willing to talk to ANY of you to help find Caylee.

I just want you all to know that I spoke to Cindy tonight. She is a wonderful woman who is willing to talk to ANY of you to help find Caylee.

Not to be snarky,:waitasec: but How can you say she is a wonderful woman just by a phone call?

Not to be snarky,:waitasec: but How can you say she is a wonderful woman just by a phone call?

Because she picked up the phone and spoke to me and was very calm in talking to me. She is very real and you should all not pass judgement until shown otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme