Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey is not charged why should they be?
I doubt that CINDy will press charges of theft & fraud against Casey too.
She will take care of it.

Unless LE has some type of evidence against them for something there is nothing to charge them with is there?

I voted yes, but as usual I'm flipping back and forth because of NG, is denial a crime?

More likely charged with 'withholding' evidence........I have no idea if that is a misdemeanor.......I"m not an attorney, but I am sure that both of them have done that!

xxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I believe CA, GA, and LA have attempted to obstruct justice with a combination of lies and smoke screens, for whatever unhealthy reasons. Hopefully, they haven't been successful and LE are arriving at the truth regardless, bit by bit. I don't think they will be charged, but I do think it will be difficult for them not to perjure themselves in court, and that can be a much heavier sentence.

My thoughts exactly.

I voted no.

Heaven forbid any one of us get put in their position. Casey is the master of this nightmare and everyone else is victims IMO.

Even though in my opinion I'm 99% sure Cindy and very likely George DID commit obstruction of justice, I think the best "punishment" would be to put their daughter in jail for life, so I think it's a waste of time to charge them with anything. That's also why such a high profile lawyer agreed to represent them, because he knows LE is not gonna waste their time charging the grandparents with anything. Did they do something wrong? Well, we don't have all the facts, but yes, IMO. But the legal system is such that it's not worth it to prosecute. The best thing would be to get Casey behind bars so the tampering with evidence, etc. is for nothing.

I just dunno yet! This case is so crazy, I change my opinion almost daily.

Im looking forward to the trial. I feel there is a LOT of info that has not been released, and I want to watch it unfold in the courtroom.

The A's just float down that river of DeNial, but soon that damn dam's gonna blow.

Cindy thinks it will all come out in the wash... just like the stink on kc's pinstripe pants.

The mess that kc made cant be scraped off the bumper off that car.

Hey Casey! Youve already been to Disneyland! Its time for you to GO DOWN!:behindbar

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I voted Cindy and George should be charged only because they were lumped together and I think Cindy should definitely be charged for numerous counts obstruction of justice, at least. I'm still a bit iffy about George. :waitasec:

I don't believe Cindy hurt Caylee at all. I do believe Cindy has been covering for Casey since after the "dead body in car" - granddaughter is missing 911 calls.

I'm also iffy George helped Casey dispose of the child. I would say no, but what do I know?

Lee isn't in the poll but I'm very iffy about him.

Im looking forward to the trial. I feel there is a LOT of info that has not been released, and I want to watch it unfold in the courtroom.

:behindbar

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

But it's still up in the air what KC will go to trial FOR. Murder? Manslaughter? Child neglect? There's still no clear picture.

The A's just float down that river of DeNial, but soon that damn dam's gonna blow.

Cindy thinks it will all come out in the wash... just like the stink on kc's pinstripe pants.

The mess that kc made cant be scraped off the bumper off that car.

Hey Casey! Youve already been to Disneyland! Its time for you to GO DOWN!:behindbar

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I am soooo looking forward to this trial. I want answers so maybe my brain will stop spinning. :crosseyed:

After hearing Cindy balk at swearing that her answers were the truth at the end of her interview, I think she did some lying in there. :mad:

Obstruction of Justice!!!

Cindy and George . . .

CA lied during the Bond hearing and mis-truths during most of her interviews.. I am not an attorney, but if any of this turns out to be relevant to the case, I hope she is charged. MN and his statements about his clients turn my stomach making these people victims, the only people who have made them victims are themselves by continuing to tell mis-truths................

If they had told the truth from the beginning, why would the parents of a POI and later a suspect need an atty. This is so bizarre so I do think they are anticipating some type of charges.............

I dont think they have a strong enough case for obstruction of justice

their actions while dispicable can be explained away however

I believe they may eventually be arrested on charges dealing

with fiscal crimes . I do believe there is a case there and ignorance

of the law is no excuse . Its going to suck being them .

I doubt they will do jail time but the charges will follow them

and finding employment requring a background will not be possible

Casey has already been charged with issuing false statements, so why should it be any different for her parents. The least that Cindy should be charged with is perjury. She lied on the stand during the bail hearing. If you were to believe her statements at that time, then you would have to believe she choose to lie to police during her interview.
Either why she still comes up a liar.

As for George, he knows the game: Stay away, put on a good front, and do what it takes to keep peace.

Casey has already been charged with issuing false statements, so why should it be any different for her parents. The least that Cindy should be charged with is perjury. She lied on the stand during the bail hearing. If you were to believe her statements at that time, then you would have to believe she choose to lie to police during her interview.
Either why she still comes up a liar.

As for George, he knows the game: Stay away, put on a good front, and do what it takes to keep peace.

The entire family should be charged with obstruction. Once they realized that Caylee is gone, they began to cover up for KC. I believe CA is the weakest link. Why give interviews with authorities without a lawyer present. All her contradictory stories are recorded. When faced
with confinement, she'll be the one to crack. BTW, where has LA been? He's been keeping quite a low profile lately.:behindbar

I see no reason to charge George and Cindy with anything. Besides, what punishment could they receive for their perceived wrongdoings that would be worse than losing their beloved granddaughter at the hands of their own daughter? Their lives have been ruined through no fault of their own. They'll never again experience a happy holiday, never again enjoy swimming in their pool without thinking of how they played with little Caylee in that pool every day, likely never again see Casey outside of a prison once she's convicted....Oh, I know, lets throw them in jail too, just for good measure. :waitasec:

I totally agree with you. I cannot understand the lack of empathy for these people, including Lee. They are victims of Casey also.....and the sad part is that they have yet to recognize that fact. If it helps them to retain some semblance of sanity, if it helps them to cope with this awful tragedy, let them believe what they will, without condemnation, with pity and kindness. They've lost so very much already.

I see no reason to charge George and Cindy with anything. Besides, what punishment could they receive for their perceived wrongdoings that would be worse than losing their beloved granddaughter at the hands of their own daughter? Their lives have been ruined through no fault of their own. They'll never again experience a happy holiday, never again enjoy swimming in their pool without thinking of how they played with little Caylee in that pool every day, likely never again see Casey outside of a prison once she's convicted....Oh, I know, lets throw them in jail too, just for good measure. :waitasec:

I totally agree with you. I cannot understand the lack of empathy for these people, including Lee. They are victims of Casey also.....and the sad part is that they have yet to recognize that fact. If it helps them to retain some semblance of sanity, if it helps them to cope with this awful tragedy, let them believe what they will, without condemnation, with pity and kindness. They've lost so very much already.
I totally agree. I really feel sorry for that whole family. The most depressing part is the coping mechanisms they are using to make it through are going to backfire I am afraid.That day is going to be real ,real bad.

I don't think they should be "officially charged" with a crime.
It would be nice if someone could nudge them in the right direction of coming clean with what they know....a scare tactic maybe? Push Lee first.
:liar:
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members