Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well guess they are done with that silly greiving bit.......back to the really worry of the day...make money off of Caylee.....shameful!!! I do hope that they move to arrest that whole lot!!! jmo :furious::furious::furious:

Oh I agree! What happens if they should run out of t-shirts and bracelets due to the volume of requests? Do they go and produce more? Send the money back? What?!?! :furious:

They are more concerned with having a clearance sale on the Caylee merchandise than burying this poor child.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Cover your eyes baby Caylee.

Not much of a sale if they are still charging full price. They are shameless.

They are more concerned with having a clearance sale on the Caylee merchandise than burying this poor child.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Cover your eyes baby Caylee.

You know, I understand the whole greiving grandparents, give them a break thing, but it's extremely difficult to not want LE to prosecute them, when they are doing this. I know selling t-shirts is not illegal, but....well, you all know.

Not much of a sale if they are still charging full price. They are shameless.

Sorry, I meant clearance sale...as in getting rid of what they had left. In fact they are charging more for the bracelets. They used to be 5 bucks, IIRC.

I agree it's shameless.

They should donate the shirts to a homeless shelter. Someone who doesn't have any or many clothes would be happy to get a nice new clean shirt.

I'm going to send it to Kathi Bellec(spelling) at wftv right now.

Look, if they for some reason need money for a funeral, say that. Accept donations without setting a price on it. This whole thing reeks of greed and money-making. People could be a lot more sympathetic if they really ARE hard up for funeral money than doing something like this. What is wrong with them???

I wrote a little email to them. I won't repeat what I said as it's not appropriate for here. How much more disgusting can this case get? I bet even more...

Done, I'll keep you all posted if I hear back.

Look, if they for some reason need money for a funeral, say that. Accept donations without setting a price on it. This whole thing reeks of greed and money-making. People could be a lot more sympathetic if they really ARE hard up for funeral money than doing something like this. What is wrong with them???

I wrote a little email to them. I won't repeat what I said as it's not appropriate for here. How much more disgusting can this case get? I bet even more...

don't think they need any money for the funeral..they were supposed to have collected the money for that way back when..being that it is such a huge topic I'm sure others donate things to it as well----I think they personally are shopping around as to who will pay what for viewing the service.....after all for kc to see it it would have to be on tv ---- if they are worried about the cost of things---do without--just put her in a dignified place of rest at this point instead of on a strip mall......

Michelle B. is still tending the website, no? I guess it just goes to show you how little the page comes up anymore, since it was last updated on Jan. 10.

Done, I'll keep you all posted if I hear back.

Ditto - thanks Moe!

Bottom line ... Casey isn't having to go one single day without funds donated to her jail commissary account to purchase everything from snacks to art supplies and a transistor radio yet it's okay to leave what remains of sweet little Caylee in a box at a funeral home for days/weeks on end? What's wrong with this picture? The unmitigated gall!!! :furious:

DT

Ditto - thanks Moe!

Bottom line ... Casey isn't having to go one single day without funds donated to her jail commissary account to purchase everything from snacks to art supplies and a transistor radio yet it's okay to leave what remains of sweet little Caylee in a box at a funeral home for days/weeks on end? What's wrong with this picture? The unmitigated gall!!! :furious:

DT

Yeah, no kidding. I am sure they in fact HAVE money for a funeral but the thought of it being on TV. I'm sorry, I think that's tacky at best, for ANYONE to see.

Casey doesn't have it too rough in jail either. Wish I only had to pay her prices for that stuff.

Could they (the Anth's) be held responsible (legally), or prosecuted in any way for doing this?

I doubt LE would do it, but just asking if it's possible?

Could they (the Anth's) be held responsible (legally), or prosecuted in any way for doing this?

I doubt LE would do it, but just asking if it's possible?

Unfortunately I doubt there is any legal recourse. In most cases I would expect the relatives of someone to have some sort of legal claim against those profitting from the death of their loved one.

Where is the rest of the Anthony clan? How do they feel about Caylee being found a month ago and yet still waiting to be properly laid to rest?

Yes yes and yes. Please someone email or call Nancy Grace's show and tell them about this - if email send them the link - NG has been way too soft on the A's and this is BEYOND DESPICABLE! Not only are they hawking t-shirts they're still "begging" for donations as well.

WOW!!!!!

I have emailed tv stations, Nancy, GR uugghh and the "trustee." Surprised that her email still works!

Yes they should be charged with fraud, perjury and obstruction of justice...plus anything else they're eligible for. If any A other than KC's fingerprints are on the duct tape or bag, make it homicide.

I'm preparing myself for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member