Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this thread I get all excited thinking I get to vote 'yes', but find I already voted. Then I feel dejected. As if the more I could vote yes, the more I feel it might actually happen. ??? (stepping away from computer)

Every time I see this case my brain goes in 2 directions. Polar opposite.
1) I am sick of the BS lets get on with it.
2) they are parents who lost one and are so afraid to be the link to losing the other.
so they are doing things in desperation but sadly their moral code is spilling out all over the place.

Having said that they are deceptive, not honest, not likable, but on some level as a Mom of a bipolar daughter My heart understands.
But what they are doing will never help their daughter, it will only teach her that she can get away with chit.
either way they lose....

BUT YES they should be charge for sure. The law is the law.

Add to the above the story/timeline changes along the way.
I can hear that LE is questioning people trying to ascertain whose story - GA's or CA's - seems to match the truth. They ask questions like, who does most the talking, CA or GA? LE, I feel, is definitely not taking what the A's have told them at face value.

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

~respectfully snipped for my comment~

When I read Krystal Holloway's interview what you said was out there loud and clear!

LE could use the information to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with both of KC's parents. They could tell them that they "have the goods" and show them the charges they are going to file unless they tell the whole truth, and nothing but. Or, what with speedy trials and all, charge them before the trial and possibly work out a plea deal. Fess up or go to jail.

I just recall vividly, the film is in my head, of Beary on the day of the body find, speaking at the site - adamantly stating they WILL seek monetary reimbursement.

Maybe they want to wait so that the anthonys wont use information they have to get a lighter sentence. Once Caseys put away that will eliminate any bargaining chips the Elder Anthonys would have. I do think it may come down after Caseys delt with.

I think the main reason they have not been charged is the SA does not want to create a situation where the A's can legitimately take the 5th on the stand of KC's trial. With no charges pending and use imunity for anything said on the stand the A's will have no legal reason to avoid asking the prosecutors questions honestly and fully. Charging them before this happens risks compromising this, whereas the SA probably feels he has enough to charge them today, so would not acually need any of the testimony they offer in KC's trial to nail them. So going after them can wait until after the prosecutors get what they need from KC.

I almost wonder if they are trying to polish their tarnished image (maybe with actions that would make a jury question charges against either of them?).

There's a case here locally of a child going missing http://www.wftv.com/news/23108483/detail.html

GA & CA wasted absolutely NO TIME involving themselves in the case. The story broke Friday evening and by Saturday morning they were on the news talking about how they showed up that night to help out, because they knew what the family was going through and wanted to offer support. Ugh, seems like insult to injury. On a related note, the grandparents of the missing child spent all night searching the woods with a bull horn, calling her name. DO YOU SEE, CA & GA, WHAT TRULY CONCERNED FAMILIES DO WHEN SOMEONE IS MISSING???

Sorry, almost too OT for this thread. The point remains, I think they maybe know they have pushed the boundries too much and want to look as saintly as possible (or maybe they just really like staying in the public eye).

Really totally OT, but CA looks . . . . weird . . . different. Oh well, none of my business.

ITA! Your post rocks!!!

I almost wonder if they are trying to polish their tarnished image (maybe with actions that would make a jury question charges against either of them?).

There's a case here locally of a child going missing http://www.wftv.com/news/23108483/detail.html

GA & CA wasted absolutely NO TIME involving themselves in the case. The story broke Friday evening and by Saturday morning they were on the news talking about how they showed up that night to help out, because they knew what the family was going through and wanted to offer support. Ugh, seems like insult to injury. On a related note, the grandparents of the missing child spent all night searching the woods with a bull horn, calling her name. DO YOU SEE, CA & GA, WHAT TRULY CONCERNED FAMILIES DO WHEN SOMEONE IS MISSING???

Sorry, almost too OT for this thread. The point remains, I think they maybe know they have pushed the boundries too much and want to look as saintly as possible (or maybe they just really like staying in the public eye).

Really totally OT, but CA looks . . . . weird . . . different. Oh well, none of my business.
Wow I heard about the girl going missing yesterday..I'm in Longwood so Winter Springs is right down the road..I had no idea GA and CA inserted themselves..If I were that girls parents and I weren't so BUSY LOOKING FOR MY MISSING CHILD, I'd give them a piece of my mind. O/T

We have all seen the videos of Cindy and George being questioned by the detectives. They made many statements to the authorities, which they later denied. In fact, I believe that Cindy commented later on, that had she known that there were video cameras, she would have not made certain statements. Hmmm! CA has lied to authorities just like her daughter, and her husband.

George also made many contradictory statements from his original statements made to LE. It is quite clear that they are lying to protect their daughter, and her crime of murder.

I asked myself why and the answer is obvious. Casey and Lee are all they have left now that Caley is dead, however, what about Caley?

What about their poor grandchild? Is she to be thrown aside, cast aside like garbage in order to preserve the life of cold blooded murderer? I think not. Casey must pay the piper, and GA and CA need to be strongly warned that their continued obfuscation, under testimony, or otherwise, will not be tolerated by the authorities, any longer. The best way to do that is to charge them with lying to authorities, obfuscation, tampering with evidence (dirty clothes, and hair brush), and making contrary statement to LE.

I think if LE actually charges them, the lies will stop. Their continuing attempts at hysterics, and obfuscation only serves to show how intellectually dishonest they truly are.

We see it in their video depos. They squirm, get angry, yell, walk out. Get real. That kind of behavior clearly indicate they are hiding something. Something big,...murder.

:furious:
Every time I see this thread I get all excited thinking I get to vote 'yes', but find I already voted. Then I feel dejected. As if the more I could vote yes, the more I feel it might actually happen. ??? (stepping away from computer)

:flashbak:LMAO, same here! I want to vote "YES" loud and clear over and over. But already voted. I sadly lost hope that neither will get charged with anything though. Why didn't they charge Cindy A. early on when she lied to LE, gave the wrong tooth brush, washed Casey's clothe and refused to turn over her JCPenny receipts and other if I recall correctly.
None of them even searched for Caylee, they made all these t.v. appearances and money off of her tragedy, handed out flyer's -that some were donated as well; I thought and bought a boat. I wonder if they took anything to discard out at sea when they purchased the new boat? Casey's letters or other? I have not seen them using that boat in Putnam county searching the waters for Haleigh Cummings. Was that not the reason they purchased it for? To help search for the missing? Many ponds that need to be searched in Satsuma Cindy and George!
They have all lied and broken rules..like Baez and the letter/email exchanges and contraband. So far the only one behind bars on any charges is Casey.
It shows you what kind of justice system we have. Here we are in 2010 waiting for a trial to begin that gets put of for the year of 2011. Caylee died June 2008, and still to this day she has not been given the proper justice or burial, that memorial that Cindy held was more of a memorial for Casey and themselves, IMO. :furious: Lee with his CMA, my :behind: comments. Those I love you and miss you were for Casey IMO.
:Justice: is long over due for C:sunshine:ylee Marie Anthony! :rose:

Sorry, went way off topic..:truce:

And don't forget 'Hairbrush-gate'

Yes, where IS that boat? What has that boat been doing? We need boat tracking sleuths.

I keep remembering back to the very first time I saw Cindy on tv. She was assuring the public that Casey was a great mother and had nothing to do with Caylee being missing. She insisted that Casey and Caylee had just spent some time alone to do a little "mother-daughter bonding."

And now we know about all of her desperate efforts (My Caylee is Missing post, her frantic trip to Disney, sending Lee out to find Casey, etc, etc, etc) that indicate she knew something was wrong.

She was decietful and manipulative and obstructive since the first time I ever laid eyes on her! . . .and that was only the beginning.

I like others am leaning heavily toward a " yes ", but in the interest of being fair, we need to wait and see where the information and evidence take us.

I keep remembering back to the very first time I saw Cindy on tv. She was assuring the public that Casey was a great mother and had nothing to do with Caylee being missing. She insisted that Casey and Caylee had just spent some time alone to do a little "mother-daughter bonding."

And now we know about all of her desperate efforts (My Caylee is Missing post, her frantic trip to Disney, sending Lee out to find Casey, etc, etc, etc) that indicate she knew something was wrong.

She was decietful and manipulative and obstructive since the first time I ever laid eyes on her! . . .and that was only the beginning.

All excellent points!!!!

I remember that statement about bonding. She has such a soap opera way of stating things that immediately my ears perked up and I went whaaaat? What mother of a toddler needs to take time alone with her to 'bond'- and where was the 'bond' in the previous 2 years, 10 months.....? bizarre.

Yes, where IS that boat? What has that boat been doing? We need boat tracking sleuths.

.....there are 3 pics of it on the front page of the( ESSR-division of the never-found-a-kid )site: george is sitting in it.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/

Also Available Is Our State of the Art
"SS Caylee Marie"
Search Boat Equipped With Side Scan Sonar,
Search Lights and Radio Equipment.

On Call 24/7 To Assist Law Enforcement.

.....there are 3 pics of it on the front page of the( ESSR-division of the never-found-a-kid )site: george is sitting in it.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/

Also Available Is Our State of the Art
"SS Caylee Marie"
Search Boat Equipped With Side Scan Sonar,
Search Lights and Radio Equipment.

On Call 24/7 To Assist Law Enforcement.

From reports I guess KFN offered to help search and were told no by LE so they went out anyway.

Pretty odd considering their attitude towards anyone who did anything on behalf of Caylee. Unbelievable behavior.

FWIW on another Crime site, a poster who is a reliable person, declares that a 'friend who works in the SA office' states CA has been the subject of an intensive investigation and has charges pending (?once this trial is done) for obstruction of an investigation, tampering with evidence, and a list of other wrongdoings...

I saw that same comment in the comments of the Orlando Sentinel (I think)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234