SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think at some point Juan will reach out to the former jurors for a little Q&A session? If not, do you think he is watching their interviews on TV? I know he is a very private guy, and states that he doesn't watch much media. Just curious what your thoughts are about that.

I suspect he's gathering all the info he can on those jurors, esp the foreman. I think he'd be super SMART to hire a jury consultant at this point. Someone like Janine Driver. ;)

Sounds like a perfect day for one of these energy drinks:

sofia-coppola.jpg

I love that you consider canned champagne an "energy" drink :floorlaugh: We definitely have the same fabulous taste! I think this will be a skip out early and hit up happy hour kind of night with my peeps. I see an extra dirty martini in my future.

Has anyone seen Rose222, lately? TIA

It's been a while since I've seen her around. I'm also really wondering where Softail has been lately. Softail has been MIA for a LONG time.

I just saw him April 19th!!! It was the second time I've seen him. He put on an amazing show with an amazing set list.

Speaking of Bon Jovi....

I used to have the scrolling bar as a screen saver and in HUGE RED LETTERS IT SAID:

MRS. BON JOVI

I also heard on the radio this morning that Bon Jovi was going to perform for FREE in Spain due to the collapse of their economy and the high unemployment rate. HOW GREAT IS THAT?

This article came out then Bill Montgomery I guess tweeted he was open to negotiating a deal with Arias. So I guess as of today, it was decided that was NOT gonna happen (kinda confusing but that's the deal now as I understand it)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...rosecutor-discusses-next-steps-for-arias-case

Yes, I got caught in the crossfire with this! :floorlaugh:

July 18th (Jodi's arrest day in 2008) here we come! Maybe some of us WS'ers should go to Phoenix and have a huge support rally.

Just got Bon Jovi tix :) This has been a productive morning. Four hours on WS, two cups of coffee and surfing around for concerts to go see. I have been a very naughty girl at work this week. CEO is back next week and my projects are starting to heat up. So I will enjoy this goof off session as long as it lasts today.

I'm goofing off at work today too...we are dead slow...so it's fun to get to visit with you guys more than I normally can.

Have a great time at Bon Jovi! ANOTHER thing whoshedoodle will never get to do.

I suspect he's gathering all the info he can on those jurors, esp the foreman. I think he'd be super SMART to hire a jury consultant at this point. Someone like Janine Driver. ;)

Agree! That insight really does seem to work.

Okay, You can have Darcy if I can have Daniel Day-Lewis (oh I would love to see him play Darcy!)

Oh, and I think they havve a POI in the Ricin cases

DEAL!! but I get Colin Firth, especially in Love Actually, Bridget Jones 1 & 2, Nany McPhee, sometimes when I'm in a bad boy mood Shakespear in Love, and (SPOILER) Bridget Jone's Baby!!!:giggle:

Mangosa! ;)

They sold these near the courthouse. Just sayin. ;)

Mangosa??? I LOVE it!!! I had no idea it had a name. I just stumbled upon it by accident when having a brunch at our house when we ran out of OJ. So I improvised and everyone ended up loving it (including me).

That's what everyone says. I started reading up on it but then stuff was going on here so I never continued.

I should do that today, since I'm so bored, but I'm too lazy to get out of this forum.

Bleh. That one does not really catch my interest for some reason

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It's been a while since I've seen her around. I'm also really wondering Softail has been lately. Softail has been MIA for a LONG time.

ME TOO!!! I had asked about her a while back, sometimes it's tough to be a part of a group in cyberspace ; you wonder if people who are, all of the sudden, MIA are doing ok, ya know!

soo... I overheard some of the ladies having a discussion about Mr. Darcy last night...just a friendly (red alert) notice that Fitzwilliam Darcy is MINE! You all have claimed Juan, Dr. Horn, and Detective Esteban Flores...:floorlaugh:

Sometimes I wonder if at some point cmja had read Jane Austen she could have been a decent person...but then I get :stormingmad: because if she ever quoted my dear Jane, I would have to send a ricin postcard to her...

totally joking about ricin...:blushing:

Ok, you can have Mr. Darcy. :seeya:

I'll take Troy Brayden? :floorlaugh:

Yes, I got caught in the crossfire with this! :floorlaugh:

July 18th (Jodi's arrest day in 2008) here we come! Maybe some of us WS'ers should go to Phoenix and have a huge support rally.

Make sure there are fans and a drink cart nearby if you do lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

DEAL!! but I get Colin Firth, especially in Love Actually, Bridget Jones 1 & 2, Nany McPhee, sometimes when I'm in a bad boy mood Shakespear in Love, and (SPOILER) Bridget Jone's Baby!!!:giggle:

Bridgit Jones Baby??? yay!

Ok, you can have Mr. Darcy. :seeya:

I'll take Troy Brayden? :floorlaugh:

You mean Troy Hayden? The hunky reporter??? If so, then yes he's very attractive. Although not really my type. My husband is East Indian so I like the tall, dark, and handsome types :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member