SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi: "I'ved lied before, but doesn't mean i'm a liar by character definition". :facepalm:

This is in the interview with Ryan Owens.

I haven't seen him since the 80s, back in that awesome-hair decade. It will be fun! Just noticed you are a SoCal girlie too. :seeya:

I am!! I live and work in South OC!

Bon Jovi just played at the staples center in April. Good show but the staples center doesn't have the best acoustics for music.

KCL, the above article is from Thursday and says they will consider defense proposals also. When did mr. Montgomery change his mind and decide no deal? Is it in today's news anywhere?

I'm told it's announcing today , then saw on here someone said it was old news. But my source said it was breaking today and a firm decision. So....we'll see.

I thought it was a woman until I scrolled down past the faces :)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I nearly lost my coffee on my laptop.

His eyes are just too freaky for me. :scared:

I'm told it's announcing today , then saw on here someone said it was old news. But my source said it was breaking today and a firm decision. So....we'll see.

I believe your source is correct. It wasn't yesterday. I hope it is announced today. Thank you.

I am!! I live and work in South OC!

Bon Jovi just played at the staples center in April. Good show but the staples center doesn't have the best acoustics for music.

I flew over there by myself to see this HOT TICKET with Jennifer Hudson in concert at the Staples Center. OMG what a concert. We were on our feet the entire time. She was about 5 mths pregnant and still trying to hide it!

Robin Thicke - Magic - YouTube

:nono: She was arrested on July 15, 2008, not July 18.

Wait when did Casey get arrested???? Did they get arrested on the same day????

It's been a while since I've seen her around. I'm also really wondering where Softail has been lately. Softail has been MIA for a LONG time.

Softy has been MIA for almost a month!!!! I was worried she got caught up in those huge storms TX had back then...ive pmed her but haven't heard back....also basilcat disappeared shortly after mistrial day....

Ill still do my 5pm Nova Scotia toast for her though :toast:

You mean Troy Hayden? The hunky reporter??? If so, then yes he's very attractive. Although not really my type. My husband is East Indian so I like the tall, dark, and handsome types :blushing:

Troy is a cutie but I'm with you on preference, and my hub is also from India (Kolkata).

Softy has been MIA for almost a month!!!! I was worried she got caught up in those huge storms TX had back then...ive pmed her but haven't heard back....also basilcat disappeared shortly after mistrial day....

Ill still do my 5pm Nova Scotia toast for her though :toast:

Maybe they are both taking a little breather until the retrial starts up...

I hope they are okay...

Troy is a cutie but I'm with you on preference, and my hub is also from India (Kolkata).

If it's possible, Troy Hayden is much much better looking in person. He has that swagger ya know? But all natural and not put on.

But I'm with ya on the ethnic dark and handsome...my preference all the way. :rockon:

There you are my tee mouse! You're so tiny and cute.

Very pretty momsrid...you remind me of Frances Mcdormand...I LOVE her...

Yeah, well, ur, MTM has put on a few pounds since that "photo" was "taken!" lol

I flew over there by myself to see this HOT TICKET with Jennifer Hudson in concert at the Staples Center. OMG what a concert. We were on our feet the entire time. She was about 5 mths pregnant and still trying to hide it!

Robin Thicke - Magic - YouTube

I LOVE concerts like that!! Where you can't help but be on your feet the entire show!! One other show I've been to that was like that was Springsteen. He played at Dodger stadium and it was PACKED. He played for 3 straight hours it was magical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot