SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh .. NG's twitter trying to convict Caryn Kelley still ..

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m
The boyfriend had gunshot residue on his skin near the bullet entry—meaning whoever shot him had extremely close contact #CarynKelley #NGM

Let it GO NG ..

LOL! Well all I can say it sure looks like jurors like to let people go in Florida.:D I read today another jury found a man NG of murdering his wife. Florida case too.

IMO

Mayor of Moore on phone and they are in a vault at a jewelry store. Electricity just went off and the storm is going over them. Chick Filet behind them just hit. He also said there had been fatalities he had heard but couldn't confirm.

I decided I would try to Prancercize today. So I started doing it in my great room. It is a workout. To do it right you have to move your arms with your feet. So you are exercising your legs as well as your arms. Try it. It is a hoot. Now I just Prancercize everytime I move through my house.

And no---No bone and I am wearing loose shorts. :floorlaugh:

BBM Thank goodness. We had enough camels last night. :floorlaugh:

Glad you're finding your "inner horse" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

he's always helping raise money for some good cause. He has twin boys just a bit younger than mine. He spent a lot of time in Stockbridge at the Austin Riggs Center and he overcame addiction and depression. Now he's back, living here with his wife and the twins and we sure do love him.

I loved, loved, loved seeing James at Tanglewood. He performed last night in Boston at a concert to support the victims of the bombings. I hope they haven't aired it yet on tv. He spoke about the lyrics of SBJ just today on HLN.
PS- I saw my very first JT concert with Carole King in 1971 at MSG. I was a mere child.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1h

No joke: I just got called for jury duty at Maricopa County Superior Court on July 18, the day Jodi Arias is supposed to go back to trial.

I sure hope he isn't picked.

He will be another repeat of the Foreman the last time around.

IMO

Watching on t.v. and I feel like I need to take cover and I am in Texas. It is huge and horrible. Some famous racer's race car was thrown 30 feet. I think they said Mike Pettit, but not sure if that is correct. Yes, it was Mike Pettit and he was in the car.

You mean Mike Bettes? He and the Weather Channel crew were in a company van and it got picked up and tossed 200 yards by the tornado; no one seriously injured, from what I've read.

Scary stuff! We have tornadoes in Florida but nothing like this.

Please send a quick prayer up, my step daughter is down near Ok City. She is working horses at Remington Park. She didn't answer my text or call. I'm sure she's fine, but I'm just worried.

Please send a quick prayer up, my step daughter is down near Ok City. She is working horses at Remington Park. She didn't answer my text or call. I'm sure she's fine, but I'm just worried.

Prayer sent, Shelby.

I bet she's staying safe! Sending a prayer for her...

Prayers going up for your dear stepdaughter.

Hey, mom6!! You are looking good!!

Glad to See you...

(((hugs)))

sKore

Oh! You changed it! You look just like I thought- beautiful!... and the kids too!

How close was anyone else on how they pictured others??

Given that I was on the dance floor at the same time, let's leave the "many eons ago" out, shall we? :floorlaugh:

Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real - YouTube

Greetings all from beautiful Sedona! My hot spot works!! :floorlaugh:

I was at a lit lounge reading event last night and a woman read a piece about competing against Cheryl Lynn on.....The Gong Show....and beating her! She showed footage of her act juggling and singing and she was so brilliant how could they not have voted her the winner. But as she said CL went on to become a disco queen and she alas...didnt get discovered for her juggling act.

True story! :seeya:

Many power outages and several cell towers affected; probably no worries.

Definitely saying prayers for everyone tonight! Hope all is ok.

Omg...I just got the camel reference ....:facepalm:
:eek:
:blushing:
:floorlaugh:
BBM Thank goodness. We had enough camels last night. :floorlaugh:

Glad you're finding your "inner horse" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh! You changed it! You look just like I thought- beautiful!... and the kids too!

How close was anyone else on how they pictured others??

I hadn't vividly pictured anyone too much....it was like I was looking at everybody with no glasses on.

Y'all were all fuzzy

my favorite baseball song....

[video=youtube;d0XeJcFBelQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0XeJcFBelQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot