SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss variety shows .. where did all this talent go?
[video=youtube;Y-UMDU7e764]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UMDU7e764[/video]

Yes marlap, it has been fun- I lurked the majority of the time on the JA trial- y'all simply type & post at warp speed, but I read all of your posts, and many of you are familiar from other threads

My average on how I thought people looked is
about 50%... for example;
marlap- I imagined you to be blonde. You're perfectly gorgeous, and I imagine your face never broke out-ever.
Janethedood- I had you except for the hair- I imagined you had long, long hair.
Oceanblueyes- 100% dead on ( easy- you live in my part of the South)
Mrs G Norris- 100% wrong.
JSR- I thought you were female & had red hair- fiery, like your posts.
Elmomom- pretty close.
Kensie- I thought you would have dark hair
and
Skore... beautiful picture

I could go on & on... but it is obvious we are not the shrews some like to make us out to be

LOL. Thanks!! My husband definitely has called me feisty a number of times. :)

Yes marlap, it has been fun- I lurked the majority of the time on the JA trial- y'all simply type & post at warp speed, but I read all of your posts, and many of you are familiar from other threads

marlap- I imagined you to be blonde. You're perfectly gorgeous, and I imagine your face never broke out-ever.
Elmomom- pretty close.
and

I could go on & on... but it is obvious we are not the shrews some like to make us out to be

Hey, mom6!! You are looking good!!

Glad to See you...

(((hugs)))

sKore

One of my all time favorite western stars! You will never know how many times, I wished I was his saddle! :floorlaugh:

I can't believe I said that! :floorlaugh:

You made *me* blush....(and that's hard to do...!):floorlaugh:

It's one huge tornado after another. Prayers for Oklahoma!

Elmomom- pretty close.
Kensie- I thought you would have dark

Lots of beautiful people! Inside and out!

Danced the nite away to this one many eons ago.

Given that I was on the dance floor at the same time, let's leave the "many eons ago" out, shall we? :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;EoXvDleWJ5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoXvDleWJ5U[/video]

What happens on WS stays on WS....well....maybe not. But I love ya!!!
I just embarrassed myself. ( Which isn't hard to do!) That's my Que to go to bed! :blushing: Nite friends! :)

Who needs ALV .. see .. being oppressed was haaaawwwwt...
[video=youtube;CemGDFD7mDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CemGDFD7mDo[/video]

And...Dance Some More! You can Prancercize to this one.

Lipps Inc - Funky Town (1980) - YouTube

I decided I would try to Prancercize today. So I started doing it in my great room. It is a workout. To do it right you have to move your arms with your feet. So you are exercising your legs as well as your arms. Try it. It is a hoot. Now I just Prancercize everytime I move through my house.

And no---No bone and I am wearing loose shorts. :floorlaugh:

Elmomom- pretty close.
and

You're pretty sharp! I had long black hair down to my butt for years and years.

I haven't heard that one in ages. Thanks.

From Florida, huh. Have you seen the "person who will not be named" around? :floorlaugh:

Fortunately, I am no where near any member of that family. :)

Our son has always kept his hair short in a military style haircut but about a year ago he began to grow it long and at first I didn't like it as it was growing out but now.........WOW! He is gorgeous if I may say so myself. His hair is black, thick, silky, and very shiny. His wife loves it this way.

Everyone that knows him thinks he looks like a movie star.

He is 38 but looks maybe late 20s with a beautiful complexion and dark eyes.

He looks nothing like his mom though but that's ok.:) I always say I have to keep his birth certificate handy to prove he is mine.:floorlaugh: He looks like his dad.

IMO

BBM.

It's ok OBE if my body ever manages to cooperate and my husband and I are able to have children I'm fully expecting to look like the nanny. Something tells me that with a dad that is East Indian and a mom that is Irish with blonde hair and blue eyes that he/she won't look a thing like mom. :) I won't care though I will just be happy to be a mom at all!

I decided I would try to Prancercize today. So I started doing it in my great room. It is a workout. To do it right you have to move your arms with your feet. So you are exercising your legs as well as your arms. Try it. It is a hoot. Now I just Prancercize everytime I move through my house.

And no---No bone and I am wearing loose shorts. :floorlaugh:

I double-dog dare you to get your Prancer on with this.

[video=youtube;GJDPz4guxOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDPz4guxOQ[/video]

:seeya:

oh my....prayers to OKC!!!

I just wanted to share this with you all. I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. A 42 year dream that came true and I believe it is from the many well wishes, prayers and kind thoughts you all sent into the Universe.

I am pretty much bedridden and do not get out much. Yesterday was an exception. My yearling Dutch Warmblood/ Throroughbred cross filly showed at the Devon Horse Show. Devon is one of the most prestigious horse shows in the country and attracts the best riders from the US and around the world. I had a filly named Adaire born 2/24/12 that I had bred to a borrowed TB mare by a young Dutch stallion named Amazing. As I was so ill at the time and breeding was on my bucket list I thought I would go for it. I got a beautiful bay filly with lots of white (chrome). My breeder and vet told me she was really nice. I said ok, thinking they were just being nice.

I entered her in the breeding classes at Devon in the PA bred yearling fillies. A handler showed her as I watched with my husband and daughters. She was FIRST and won a beautiful blue ribbon and silver plate. I stared at the scoreboard that stated 1st Place with my name as owner. I started sobbing. I have wished for this since I was 14, that I would someday have a horse nice enough to go to Devon. I never expected to win.

Wishes can come true, even after 42 years. I told my husband that I wanted that blue ribbon in my coffin whenever that day comes.

Thank you to all of you who never knew who you were sending prayers and well wishes to some months ago. They have touched me in so many ways. That blue ribbon was for you, too.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

good for you!

CNN says big tornado is moving into downtown Oklahoma City..... :shocked2:

Please I hope everyone stays safe ....

Sean Schofer ‏@SeanSchoferTVN 16m
The @weatherchannel vehicle just got thrown by tornado. We stopped to help & they are OK.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 7m
BREAKING: Confirmed tornado moving directly into Moore, OK. #CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members