SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that I was on the dance floor at the same time, let's leave the "many eons ago" out, shall we? :floorlaugh:

Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real - YouTube

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sleuthy, I was wondering if Mrs. Sleuthy is jealous of you spending time with the beautiful woman of WS place??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sleuthy, I was wondering if Mrs. Sleuthy is jealous of you spending time with the beautiful woman of WS place??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Nah. She is the hottest woman on the planet. Her position is secure. ;)

Sean Schofer ‏@SeanSchoferTVN 16m
The @weatherchannel vehicle just got thrown by tornado. We stopped to help & they are OK.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 7m
BREAKING: Confirmed tornado moving directly into Moore, OK. #CNN

Those poor people.:(

Gosh .. NG's twitter trying to convict Caryn Kelley still ..

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m
The boyfriend had gunshot residue on his skin near the bullet entry—meaning whoever shot him had extremely close contact #CarynKelley #NGM

Let it GO NG ..

Christmas in Sarajevo is the song that got me hooked also.
Here is there website. They have a DVD out. I have it and it is really good but it is nothing like there concerts.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/

Everytime I hear it I think of what was going on with the war in the Balkans that was going on when it was released.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh .. NG's twitter trying to convict Caryn Kelley still ..

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m
The boyfriend had gunshot residue on his skin near the bullet entry—meaning whoever shot him had extremely close contact #CarynKelley #NGM

Let it GO NG ..

I am not convinced myself either. I am liking the analysis personally

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sean Schofer ‏@SeanSchoferTVN 16m
The @weatherchannel vehicle just got thrown by tornado. We stopped to help & they are OK.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 7m
BREAKING: Confirmed tornado moving directly into Moore, OK. #CNN

Watching on t.v. and I feel like I need to take cover and I am in Texas. It is huge and horrible. Some famous racer's race car was thrown 30 feet. I think they said Mike Pettit, but not sure if that is correct. Yes, it was Mike Pettit and he was in the car.

Now all we need is the video of "We are family". :)

Here you go sister!! [video=youtube;oMVe_HcyP9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVe_HcyP9Y[/video]

Ok Mrs G I am in stitches....bravo to u.. great post and video...My keyboard is now being cleaned from the adult beverage I just spat upon it...lol..only thing missing is the pearl necklace :floorlaugh:

:gasp:
Ive now blushed twice in 1 hour..you guys are good! Or bad....
Meh....
Either way...I loves ya!

My son (who turned 15 today) has been growing his hair out for the past year. It is at his shoulders now, I love it. In the past he has gotten it cut in the summertime, as it is soooo hot & muggy here. I think he plans on keeping it long this year, I hope he does.
Your son sounds like quite the looker!

Thank you, I think he is an extremely good looking man with a beautiful wife. They make a striking couple and are very close.

I had wondered if our son would cut his since it is soooo hot and humid where we live but I don't think he will. He gets way too many compliments on it and his wife thinks its so sexy.:floorlaugh:

Some guys can wear long hair and some cant but even though I'm older I do like the long hair on a guy if it is very healthy, clean, and looks like they take care of it. I bet your son is adorable.

IMO

Thank you, I think he is an extremely good looking man with a beautiful wife. They make a striking couple and are very close.

I had wondered if our son would cut his since it is soooo hot and humid where we live but I don't think he will. He gets way too many compliments on it and his wife thinks its so sexy.:floorlaugh:

Some guys can wear long hair and some cant but even though I'm older I do like the long hair on a guy if it is very healthy, clean, and looks like they take care of it. I bet your son is adorable.

IMO

Wow. WHO DAT?

I'm playing! This is me and my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics