DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;Y7A-JyjKH-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7A-JyjKH-w[/video]

I seriously love this song.

[video=youtube;umAurdHLNzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umAurdHLNzU[/video]

Tulessa, your boy is so handsome! He reminds me of the very tall and good-looking actor, Clint Walker:

th

One of my all time favorite western stars! You will never know how many times, I wished I was his saddle! :floorlaugh:

I can't believe I said that! :floorlaugh:

I got a lot of good info from the actual decision

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2013/03/14/07-99001 web - corrected.pdf

And the state's appeal of that decision was denied.

i think she was wrongly convicted. While I cannot be completely sure of imnocence, conviction based on the testimony of a cop with that kind of known history, and no other evidence, was just wrong. I think it is incredibly spiteful of the state to have her still sitting in prison

Thank you, SusieD, that is exactly what I was looking for. I agree - the only evidence against her is highly tainted. Without that supposed confession there's no evidence.

I was hoping to stay up late with you fun folks tonite since its the weekend. But alas, my allergies have gone beyond the daily morning dose of Claritin, and now the bene-make me drowsy-dryl is kicking in, so I'm calling it a night. Party pooper!
Have a great fun nite and stay safe folks. Ok, not too safe, but safe enough!

ah ..... Mr. and Mrs. JSR have cracked opened a bottle of vino. Let the weekend begin!!!!

I just embarrassed myself. ( Which isn't hard to do!) That's my Que to go to bed! :blushing: Nite friends! :)

ah ..... Mr. and Mrs. JSR have cracked opened a bottle of vino. Let the weekend begin!!!!

Cheers!
Just waiting for hubby
started already too!

Hi elmomom! What a beautiful smile you have. :seeya:

It's been such fun seeing everyone today.

Yes marlap, it has been fun- I lurked the majority of the time on the JA trial- y'all simply type & post at warp speed, but I read all of your posts, and many of you are familiar from other threads

My average on how I thought people looked is
about 50%... for example;
marlap- I imagined you to be blonde. You're perfectly gorgeous, and I imagine your face never broke out-ever.
Janethedood- I had you except for the hair- I imagined you had long, long hair.
Oceanblueyes- 100% dead on ( easy- you live in my part of the South)
Mrs G Norris- 100% wrong.
JSR- I thought you were female & had red hair- fiery, like your posts.
Elmomom- pretty close.
Kensie- I thought you would have dark hair
and
Skore... beautiful picture

I could go on & on... but it is obvious we are not the shrews some like to make us out to be

of me. I had to use a webcam pic from last winter when I used it to try on glasses on a web site. If you have a pic on your computer you can just upload it directly. It is fun to "see" everyone

It's nice seeing everyone's photos -thanks for sharing. I'm a bit computer challenged and dont' know how to make my photo public (???).

CNN says big tornado is moving into downtown Oklahoma City..... :shocked2:

Please I hope everyone stays safe ....

One of my all time favorite western stars! You will never know how many times, I wished I was his saddle! :floorlaugh:

I can't believe I said that! :floorlaugh:

I love that! Oh you minx, you!

Keepin' it Real...

[video=youtube;oG2ixYJ79iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ixYJ79iE[/video]

Yes marlap, it has been fun- I lurked the majority of the time on the JA trial- y'all simply type & post at warp speed, but I read all of your posts, and many of you are familiar from other threads

My average on how I thought people looked is
about 50%... for example;
marlap- I imagined you to be blonde. You're perfectly gorgeous, and I imagine your face never broke out-ever.
Janethedood- I had you except for the hair- I imagined you had long, long hair.
Oceanblueyes- 100% dead on ( easy- you live in my part of the South)
Mrs G Norris- 100% wrong.
JSR- I thought you were female & had red hair- fiery, like your posts.
Elmomom- pretty close.

I could go on & on... but it is obvious we are not the shrews some like to make us out to be

I was blonde when I was 2, so it counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member