SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omelet with red bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions and cheese. Coffee, juice and toast.
Enough for our two teens at home plus their friends who spent the night

You're killing me Tex! So now I want to befriend one of your teens - do they have pajama parties?

[video=youtube;isGCWN1NCa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGCWN1NCa8[/video]

IT IS ORDERED that all bench conferences and hearings conducted in chambers shall
be unsealed except: (1) all ex parte hearings shall remain sealed; and (2) all hearings conducted
in chambers with jurors or witnesses present shall remain sealed; and (3) the oral argument
conducted on May 21, 2013 shall remain sealed.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062013/m5793135.pdf

Minute Entry for 5/30/13

Ya can't please everyone, so ya gotta please yourself.

[video=youtube;uAHR7_VZdRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHR7_VZdRw[/video]

Love Bob! But Tom Cruise gives *me* the willies ....jmo....I never liked him--even when he did The Outsiders (remember that book/movie?) and all my friends were gaga for him...there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way...

Maybe because he is soulless? Left his wife of almost 10 years after she had a miscarriage, just in time to not have to give her half his fortune?

I feel the same way segue, he's creepy. He doesn't seem to have a genuine bone in his body. That whole thing with Katie Holmes was just so odd. He kind of reminds me of JA in a way. He doesn't seem to feel actual feelings. He seems to mimic them. That is why his whole Katie couch jumping was so weird. It looked so fake, probably because it was. That is what he thought a real person would act like who was head-over-heals in love. He just got it wrong. Which is weird, you'd think he'd be a better actor. Heh.

I suppose this has been hashed out already in this thread, I skipped back to find Vivian's double TKO -- thanks girl!

Hi guys. ATL, thanks for the heads up yesterday about the upcoming announcement!

IT IS ORDERED that all bench conferences and hearings conducted in chambers shall
be unsealed except: (1) all ex parte hearings shall remain sealed; and (2) all hearings conducted
in chambers with jurors or witnesses present shall remain sealed; and (3) the oral argument

Minute Entry for 5/30/13

Anyone remember offhand, was May 21st the hearing having to do with ALV? If so, any guesses why that would remain sealed?

Anyone remember offhand, was May 21st the hearing having to do with ALV? If so, any guesses why that would remain sealed?

The ALV thing was an exparte hearing so it appears that we wont find out exactly what that was all about anyway. I guess the judge wants to save at least some of ALVs reputation.

Wow. Have a look at this minute entry:

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/30/2013
Docket Code 023 Form R000A Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS C. McCain
Deputy
STATE OF ARIZONA JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001) KIRK NURMI
JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
COURT REPORTER ADMINISTRATOR
ELECTRONIC RECORD SERVICES
ORDER

This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/efiling/default.asp.
Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine
their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt.
cc Mike Babicky
Robin Bobbie
Barbara Stockford

I'm watching a youtube of an ex-inmate from Alcatraz. If any are feeling sorry for JA being in solitary, please don't. She has no remorse or regrets, she needs that time. The man talking in the video went through solitary, then on to regular Alcatraz and still never figured anything out until just a few months before his release years later. He is one of the very few inmates in the world that ever comes to any realizations of anything. Anyhow, I found it looking for Birdman of Alcatraz, but that is not free to watch, so I am listening to this man.

Alcatraz sounds nice for a jail really, lol. They were given everything they needed and then some.

Ex Alcatraz prisoner speaks about his experience on the Rock (part 1) - YouTube

Wow. Have a look at this minute entry:

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/30/2013
Docket Code 023 Form R000A Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS C. McCain
Deputy
STATE OF ARIZONA JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001) KIRK NURMI
JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
COURT REPORTER ADMINISTRATOR
ELECTRONIC RECORD SERVICES
ORDER

This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/efiling/default.asp.
Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine
their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt.
cc Mike Babicky
Robin Bobbie
Barbara Stockford

Cheerio, Snaffler, stop by downstairs.

I don't think so, the hung jury was announced on May 23rd....I thought ALV stuff was way before that, IIRC.
But, I have trouble remembering stuff I did this morning, damn CRS disease.

Maybe because he is soulless? Left his wife of almost 10 years after she had a miscarriage, just in time to not have to give her half his fortune?

I feel the same way segue, he's creepy. He doesn't seem to have a genuine bone in his body. That whole thing with Katie Holmes was just so odd. He kind of reminds me of JA in a way. He doesn't seem to feel actual feelings. He seems to mimic them. That is why his whole Katie couch jumping was so weird. It looked so fake, probably because it was. That is what he thought a real person would act like who was head-over-heals in love. He just got it wrong. Which is weird, you'd think he'd be a better actor. Heh.

I suppose this has been hashed out already in this thread, I skipped back to find Vivian's double TKO -- thanks girl!

Chester, I'm happy you found the songs - great, riiiiight? YES OR NO!!!

Anyway, I agree with you about Tom Cruise and JA - they'd make quite a pair, don't you think? Maybe her next religion will be Scientology - then she and Tom could have a jailhouse marriage!

We can't be the ONLY Marty Casey fans around - I think there were a couple others here... thanks for the song.

I don't think so, the hung jury was announced on May 23rd....I thought ALV stuff was way before that, IIRC.
But, I have trouble remembering stuff I did this morning, damn CRS disease.

You had me going there for a second!

This is a disease where you can't remember ****.

- Do you have CRS disease or something?
- What's CRS disease?
- It's a disease where you can't remember ****. {from the Urban Dictionary)

:floorlaugh:

Young and Abaroa really remind me of each other. I am watching the Abaroa trial videos now. I watched the whole Jason Young re-trial, there are so many similarities, it is freaky.

I thought I would watch the trial like I was on the jury without reading anything about this case. I am only on day 7, and it is still the Prosecutions case, but I can't be objective, he is guilty as h3ll in my opinion.

I can't believe a juror thinks he is not guilty. Must be one heck of a good defense case.

I must say, one refreshing thing (so far) is the attorneys are all very professional, polite. And the judge is so low key, yet seems to be very much in control.
Having watched far too many 48 Hours Episodes now, it's amazing how many similarities there are. Either it's because a) criminals are stupid and spin the same stories b) they pick up bits of stories from others in prison or c) both. Prosecutors must just laugh.

Diary of a Showgirl - 48 Hours - CBS News

May 21st was the day the CM spoke to the jury. Perhaps the hearing had something to do with Patti or DB. It was also the day the attorneys did closing arguments. ETA it was one of those weird days when there were lots of chamber sessions. Beth's reminder:

https://www.facebook.com/BethKarasInsession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member