SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Sleuthers. There is no such thing as too much Chaka. ;)

[video=youtube;cm_cFzVAoo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cFzVAoo8[/video]

Good morning everyone! Did everyone get up on the right side of the bed today? ;)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning All, It's so good to have a working computer again.
The sun is shining, the air is warm..a good day so far.

Jason Young, ugh, what a dork. Couldn't believe his immaturity, his gall, his behavior and murder of his wife!!! And surprised ANY other woman would sleep with the guy. Just disgusting.

Young and Abaroa really remind me of each other. I am watching the Abaroa trial videos now. I watched the whole Jason Young re-trial, there are so many similarities, it is freaky.

I thought I would watch the trial like I was on the jury without reading anything about this case. I am only on day 7, and it is still the Prosecutions case, but I can't be objective, he is guilty as h3ll in my opinion.

I can't believe a juror thinks he is not guilty. Must be one heck of a good defense case.

I must say, one refreshing thing (so far) is the attorneys are all very professional, polite. And the judge is so low key, yet seems to be very much in control.

Omelet with red bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions and cheese. Coffee, juice and toast.
Enough for our two teens at home plus their friends who spent the night

For some reason I have used the word "totally" about 900 times today. What the heck is up with that.

I did a practice interview video in school, that was reviewed by everyone in the class - together - and I must have said "O. k." during the interview about 30,000 times. At least it seemed like it! I wished the teacher would shut it off, but noooooo, she let it run on with "O. k., o. k., o. k." ad nauseum. :blushing:

New entry in the Arias docket for Monday ....

6/3/2013 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 6/3/2013

Young and Abaroa really remind me of each other. I am watching the Abaroa trial videos now. I watched the whole Jason Young re-trial, there are so many similarities, it is freaky.

I thought I would watch the trial like I was on the jury without reading anything about this case. I am only on day 7, and it is still the Prosecutions case, but I can't be objective, he is guilty as h3ll in my opinion.

I can't believe a juror thinks he is not guilty. Must be one heck of a good defense case.

I must say, one refreshing thing (so far) is the attorneys are all very professional, polite. And the judge is so low key, yet seems to be very much in control.

Hi there Chester!

I posted a Double Feature for you yesterday but couldn't tell you where it is - I think you'll like it.

Good morning to everyone - I spent a bit of time just going through all the great music. Here's a little bit of mellow to start your Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZxsmDLojBA

Hi Vivian, I wasn't reading much yesterday as real life got in the way of my WS addiction. I will go back an look for your twofer.

:)

Marking my spot:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it girl how am I going to get that cat urine smell out of my rug!

I just hate it when cats mark their spot!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I did a practice interview video in school, that was reviewed by everyone in the class - together - and I must have said "O. k." during the interview about 30,000 times. At least it seemed like it! I wished the teacher would shut it off, but noooooo, she let it run on with "O. k., o. k., o. k." ad nauseum. :blushing:

I had a meeting recorded and I actually listened to the playback and was horrified that I said "So . . . " at the start of every slide, and said 'um' constantly.

It was good though, it did help break me of those ticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir