SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the baby of five - My brother that is five years older than me went to a concert in L.A. Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix. I believe he took LSD during that concert. He is a mess with Alcohol to this day.

:truce:
A few days ago someone posted about the cases that had the penalty phase retried and the outcome of most of those cases favored the prosecution. I dont know how to find it though.

Azlawyer told me they'd done this re penalty phase 4 times in AZ- 3 of them resulting in a DP sentence, the 4th LWOP.

It's so quiet and so dark. So dark that I backed my vehicle in to a parked van outside our place. When I came back from the store I shined my lights on it to see if it had any damage and I swear I heard music coming from inside...people might be in that van parked in front of our place. People who didnt come out when I smashed in to it. And it's a Mercedes van. Maybe it's aliens.....

Between that and the cold shower I had to take after realizing our gas won't be turned on til Monday...and we have a gas water heater. We're off to a real Sedona start. Muhahahaha...memories.....being made. Remember that weekend where the aliens were living in a van outside our house and we had to take cold showers? Yeah, wouldn't have it any other way. :)

You are armed, I hope.

Hey earlier when the thread was moving fast someone mentioned something about Donavan? Was there some news there...

Smoking Man was my fave for some reason. And Krychek was hottt.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You are going to be very jealous (and this is totally random and ironic)... my friends and I met Krychek in a bar in LA. We were totally hammered and called him Krycheck all night and he loved it... fun guy! I have no clue what his name is in real life.

For some reason I have used the word "totally" about 900 times today. What the heck is up with that.

You are going to be very jealous (and this is totally random and ironic)... my friends and I met Krychek in a bar in LA. We were totally hammered and called him Krycheck all night and he loved it... fun guy! I have no clue what his name is in real life.

This of course was many years ago, during the X-Files days. Hanging out in LA, you see all sorts of celebs. I could tell you many, many stories of celebrity sightings. Cool stuff.

It's so quiet and so dark. So dark that I backed my vehicle in to a parked van outside our place. When I came back from the store I shined my lights on it to see if it had any damage and I swear I heard music coming from inside...people might be in that van parked in front of our place. People who didnt come out when I smashed in to it. And it's a Mercedes van. Maybe it's aliens.....

Between that and the cold shower I had to take after realizing our gas won't be turned on til Monday...and we have a gas water heater. We're off to a real Sedona start. Muhahahaha...memories.....being made. Remember that weekend where the aliens were living in a van outside our house and we had to take cold showers? Yeah, wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I'm hoping its some furniture movers, and they just left the van there so it will be easier to unload in the morning.:seeya:

I am with a bottle of Cabernet/Shiraz blend which is my assurance of a good nights sleep!

Good - I am so glad that you and Alphonse/Alfonse (hope I didn't misspell) found a new place together. He loves his new bed - Do you have one yet? And extra sheets can cover those winders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe