SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my former life, I thought Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" was the very best ever - I might, still...Anybody want to argue about that?

Here it is from 1973:

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven ( Live, 1973 ) W/ LYRICS - YouTube

No arguments here, AuburnSchauzer! Stairway to Heaven has always been one of my faves and I finally learned the guitar solo a few months back :rockon: However, I can't execute it quite like Jimmy. He is an amazing guitarist!

The original is my favorite, and of course - no one can even compare to Led Zeppelin, but Ann and Nancy Wilson just covered Stairway at The Kennedy Center Honors and did an AMAZING job! Here's the vid....

Heart - Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin - Kennedy Center Honors - YouTube

Nurmi's facial expression cracks me up. :giggle:

screen-shot-2013-03-21-at-2-26-10-pm.png

I kinda miss the big guy...

The most amazing part of these clips is nurmis clothes change but his position never does!!!:floorlaugh:

Im surprised he didnt bring a Lazy boy chair to court under the American disability act.:floorlaugh:

Kevin from the show The Office can play Samuels in the Lifetime move.

No arguments here, AuburnSchauzer! Stairway to Heaven has always been one of my faves and I finally learned the guitar solo a few months back :rockon: However, I can't execute it quite like Jimmy. He is an amazing guitarist!

The original is my favorite, and of course - no one can even compare to Led Zeppelin, but Ann and Nancy Wilson just covered Stairway at The Kennedy Center Honors and did an AMAZING job! Here's the vid....

I will stop and listen - Thank you...

Great pics!!! We bought a house here last Jan and are awaiting all my brothers furniture delivered tomorrow...tonite is our first night sleeping here! He crashed the moment he saw his new bed...Sedona working it's magic on him. I wrote about it last night here:

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/

Just read it. Great story. I think Sedona will be positive for all of you. New house, beautiful location, good energy. I do love that area. It's so vibrant, both visually and culturally and I can't help but think the environment will help your brother.

The Enchantment Resort was the very first place we ever went in Sedona, many years ago before our twins were even born. The towns, Oak Creek & Sedona have really expanded since then but it is still easy to find quiet beautiful places, especially if you're willing to walk a bit.

I'm really jealous. I wish we lived close enough to buy a place out there. I keep thinking when the boys go to college we could start spending 3 months or so out there in the winter. But no waiting for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Too bad this was a political video.....

Just read it. Great story. I think Sedona will be positive for all of you. New house, beautiful location, good energy. I do love that area. It's so vibrant, both visually and culturally and I can't help but think the environment will help your brother.

The Enchantment Resort was the very first place we ever went in Sedona, many years ago before our twins were even born. The towns, Oak Creek & Sedona have really expanded since then but it is still easy to find quiet beautiful places, especially if you're willing to walk a bit.

I'm really jealous. I wish we lived close enough to buy a place out there. I keep thinking when the boys go to college we could start spending 3 months or so out there in the winter. But no waiting for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's so quiet and so dark. So dark that I backed my vehicle in to a parked van outside our place. When I came back from the store I shined my lights on it to see if it had any damage and I swear I heard music coming from inside...people might be in that van parked in front of our place. People who didnt come out when I smashed in to it. And it's a Mercedes van. Maybe it's aliens.....

Between that and the cold shower I had to take after realizing our gas won't be turned on til Monday...and we have a gas water heater. We're off to a real Sedona start. Muhahahaha...memories.....being made. Remember that weekend where the aliens were living in a van outside our house and we had to take cold showers? Yeah, wouldn't have it any other way. :)

It's so quiet and so dark. So dark that I backed my vehicle in to a parked van outside our place. When I came back from the store I shined my lights on it to see if it had any damage and I swear I heard music coming from inside...people might be in that van parked in front of our place. People who didnt come out when I smashed in to it. And it's a Mercedes van. Maybe it's aliens.....

Between that and the cold shower I had to take after realizing our gas won't be turned on til Monday...and we have a gas water heater. We're off to a real Sedona start. Muhahahaha...memories.....being made. Remember that weekend where the aliens were living in a van outside our house and we had to take cold showers? Yeah, wouldn't have it any other way. :)

BBM

Maybe Mulder and Scully... or better yet, the Smoking Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe