DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN saying Van der Sloot is getting married. Oh my Lord.:stormingmad:

eeeeew

ickymuckeeyuckeeblech

Unless of course he's marrying CA or whatsherface...that would be okay cos then HE'D have to watch HIS back.

Shut the front door!!! No way. Who the hell out marry that psycho!????

I think they said a Peruvian chick who may be pregnant:stormingmad: How the hell did that happen? Well I know how it happened but how the hell did that happen,lol

I thought his prison was supposed to be all bad and tough..................NOT!!

No I just mean I'm not following another trial immediately although I may get sucked in to Andrea Sneiderman. :facepalm: I usually only get in to a trial every 8 yrs or so.

I hear ya. It takes a lot for me to get this sucked in to a case. It's only happened thrice, so I'll probably be taking a break too. Still at WS every day though! :D

Lol, this made me think of Jodi today. And then I was mad that I thought of Jodi today. :D

The ole wooden spoon ... some comic relief provided by my daughter ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc9xPz5Wfn0"]The Spoon Hit Trick - YouTube[/ame]

Katie PLEASE don't leave us you always keep us updated and tell us the truth about what's going on...What is btw if Katie goes there I want to go there also

What a beautiful bunch of WS'ers we have here! So glad to finally put a face to all the names! :)

Figured I'd join in! :)

Hello, everyone! Long time lurker here :) ... I see everyone is posting their real pics and figured I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself and thank all of you for your insightful/silly/helpful/interesting posts! Thank You!

No I just mean I'm not following another trial immediately although I may get sucked in to Andrea Sneiderman. :facepalm: I usually only get in to a trial every 8 yrs or so.

If you ever come here to Atlanta during the trial let me know and I will show you true southern hospitality!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hello all! so driving to work I had forgotten that it was ComicCon!!! sometime this weekend try to google some denver comicon pictures! There are soo many absolutley creative fans out there! I saw the :crush:Blues Brothers (if I had been on foot, that Dan Akroyd would have been in trouble), Merida from Brave was georgeous!, some fat power rangers, and of course Luke Skywalker! I wish I had been quick enough to find my phone to take pictures...:seeya:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg[/ame]

Soooo jealous!! I have an appt with my psychiatrist today to hopefully switch up my depression meds and I'm a nervous wreck. I have no idea why, just afraid he won't listen to what I want, I guess.

Have a beer for me!

Good Luck! My doc finally got the right combo dose for me. There is hope!

Soooo jealous!! I have an appt with my psychiatrist today to hopefully switch up my depression meds and I'm a nervous wreck. I have no idea why, just afraid he won't listen to what I want, I guess.

Have a beer for me!

-I saw my psych this morning-mine is an MD & A Psych-I love her

we are all good to go

don't be nervous,you'll be OK

Awe thank you. It's trying for sure. And then watching horrible women like Casey Anthony murder and throw away a beautiful girl is almost maddening. There are so many people who would love to a have a child but it's not as easy to achieve as it may seem.

LOL. Don't worry TXP LOTS of people on this forum have thought I was a male. You were not alone in that thought. I know Rose was one. And there were others who also thought I was a male. I'm not sure why my posts came across as being male. LOL.

I suffered through what they called secondary infertility. I had my son when I was twenty-one and not even trying to have a baby. Then, when he was three, we started trying for a second.
Four years later, when our son was seven, I conceived again, but lost the baby at three months.
I then went through a few years of hormone hell. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and treated with birth control pills and then Depo-Provera, which almost killed me. The doctors thought I had had a stroke and I went through weeks of neurological testing.
I was okay, but I had had enough and we decided to be happy with our only child. We always knew how lucky we were to have him.

Then, five years later, I got (unexpectedly!) pregnant. I gave birth to my daughter five days after my son's twelfth birthday. The doctors weren't sure I could carry her to term, but I did.

My son and his wife can't have children, and three years ago they adopted a pair of siblings, a brother and sister who were ten and six when the adoption was finalized. So now I have a thirteen year old granddaughter and a ten year old grandson - and my daughter is closer in age to her niece and nephew than she is to her brother.

ATL - what's happening in your pic? What r all those things in the sand? Kites?

What a beautiful bunch of WS'ers we have here! So glad to finally put a face to all the names! :)

Figured I'd join in! :)

And such attractive faces...yours included! I'm old enough to be pretty much everyone's mama, I think. :)

Hello, everyone! Long time lurker here :) ... I see everyone is posting their real pics and figured I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself and thank all of you for your insightful/silly/helpful/interesting posts! Thank You!

:welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member