SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning :) Don't have time to read all of this right now, but you grabbed me with the first line. Just curious, based on our conversations from the last two days, how does our group rank on the depravity scale? :giggle:

Since we are neither murderers nor child abusers, we don't rank anywhere on this scale. We are angels with crooked halos :floorlaugh:
But, I love you all. Your all funny, harmless, and make my day. :seeya:

[video=youtube;iEe_eraFWWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs[/video]

On Joan Jetson's theme that C.M. would do anything for attention, the more intense the better, it is clear from planets in her latest failure (remove death penalty option) that she is champing to return to our television screens. She appears in the broadcast Sign, Aquarius sextile the t.v. planet Uranus in House 9 of publicity & taking to the air waves. There are a couple of news outlets that want interviews and are championing her 1st Amendment rights and their own. Again, this is in the planets but I trust their message. If there is any space around C.M. after her status conference, she will take advantage and speak her tiny mind again.

Poor bob law is gonna log in again today looking for trial stuff, hoping the pajama party is over, and be like, what the h#ll is wrong with these people...haha :floorlaugh:

Tenacious, in lil buddy's absence may I offer you this?

(warning: not for everyone)

Tenacious D Master Exploder (High Definition) Pick Of Destiny - YouTube

xoxo Thank You! Not easy to find one to play this early...:seeya: I was a JB groupie for a time... I even went to London by myself to see them just because they were playing on my b-day :giggle: Sadly I didn't meet the band BUT that trip was my defining moment of my Independence, and rocking it old school... It was the best trip of my life!:seeya:

Someone come and clean my kitchen for me so I can sit here longer.....I feel laaaaaaaazy today.

And, it's COLD here. Blah.

I don't know what to do with myself today. There's nothing on TV, it's getting hot outside, and I'm boring because I can't post anymore YouTubes- bah. I don't know what I want. (and to top it off, my smilies don't work!!).

[video=youtube;1G0sOA6hTg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0sOA6hTg0[/video]

On Joan Jetson's theme that C.M. would do anything for attention, the more intense the better, it is clear from planets in her latest failure (remove death penalty option) that she is champing to return to our television screens. She appears in the broadcast Sign, Aquarius sextile the t.v. planet Uranus in House 9 of publicity & taking to the air waves. There are a couple of news outlets that want interviews and are championing her 1st Amendment rights and their own. Again, this is in the planets but I trust their message. If there is any space around C.M. after her status conference, she will take advantage and speak her tiny mind again.

Thank you, Tuba!

'Morning everyone....

Took a breather for a few days and just caught up on Skye's interview with Tricia. WOW! If there is anyone left on the planet who still thinks Travis was an abuser, they need to listen to this interview.

There was never any doubt in my mind that Travis was a kind, compassionate, do-gooder with minor human frailities but Skye brought out another quality that I missed - his ability to forgive. She went into detail relating how each and every time JA did something terrible i.e. tire slashing, hacking into his accts. etc., she would BEG for another chance. And Travis always gave her another chance, especially when she threatened to kill herself. As Skye said, Travis couldn't harm a fly! He believed in salvation.

How ironic that it was the milk of human kindness and the ability to forgive that ended his life in such a horrific manner! According to Skye, Travis never saw the evil in Jodi Arias until it was too late; hence the May 26 rant. She also believes that Travis was totally unaware that JA was coming to Mesa because there were no text messages back and forth during the long road trip. She believes that JA arrived unannounced, gave Travis a song and dance story about wanting to apologize in person, and begged for 'another chance'. When he refused, she killed him so that no other woman could have him. No 'second chances' for Travis!!!

It's so tragic that 4 jurors could not see the forest for the trees - if anyone deserves the DP, it's Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias, her DT, and Alyce deViolette defiled this good man's corpse for five months. It doesn't get any worse! Jodi Arias needs to suffer for her actions by living out her life without HOPE. If she gets the DP, she will most likely die in utter isolation - alone and forgotten - before she ever receives her 'ultimate freedom'. Yes, it's cruel and unusual punishment. She deserves nothing less! The new jury will have 'one more chance' to give Jodi Ann Arias what she deserves! I have faith!

Poor bob law is gonna log in again today looking for trial stuff, hoping the pajama party is over, and be like, what the h#ll is wrong with these people...haha :floorlaugh:

Naw, I already know there's some issues with us folks. :floorlaugh:

I posted this earlier, going to my girl's grad today, feeling a little funny...

[video=youtube;xP-Sxfntdb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-Sxfntdb4[/video]

'Morning everyone....

Took a breather for a few days and just caught up on Skye's interview with Tricia. WOW! If there is anyone left on the planet who still thinks Travis was an abuser, they need to listen to this interview.

There was never any doubt in my mind that Travis was a kind, compassionate, do-gooder with minor human frailities but Skye brought out another quality that I missed - his ability to forgive. She went into detail relating how each and every time JA did something terrible i.e. tire slashing, hacking into his accts. etc., she would BEG for another chance. And Travis always gave her another chance, especially when she threatened to kill herself. As Skye said, Travis couldn't harm a fly! He believed in salvation.

How ironic that it was the milk of human kindness and the ability to forgive that ended his life in such a horrific manner! According to Skye, Travis never saw the evil in Jodi Arias until it was too late; hence the May 26 rant. She also believes that Travis was totally unaware that JA was coming to Mesa because there were no text messages back and forth during the long road trip. She believes that JA arrived unannounced, gave Travis a song and dance story about wanting to apologize in person, and begged for 'another chance'. When he refused, she killed him so that no other woman could have him. No 'second chances' for Travis!!!

It's so tragic that 4 jurors could not see the forest for the trees - if anyone deserves the DP, it's Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias, her DT, and Alyce deViolette defiled this good man's corpse for five months. It doesn't get any worse! Jodi Arias needs to suffer for her actions by living out her life without HOPE. If she gets the DP, she will most likely die in utter isolation - alone and forgotten - before she ever receives her 'ultimate freedom'. Yes, it's cruel and unusual punishment. She deserves nothing less! The new jury will have 'one more chance' to give Jodi Ann Arias what she deserves! I have faith!

BBM

It really does make it all the more tragic (if that's even possible). She destroyed the one person that was probably her biggest fan, and she continues to do it even though he's gone.

As much as most people see thru the garbage, there are always going to be people out there that now believe horrible things about him and he can't defend himself. That seed has been planted. I most certainly can understand the depths of his family's despair over this. Heartbreaking! :(

[video=youtube;yWbMz_aBlMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWbMz_aBlMU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member