SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many reasons CMJA makes my skin crawl and blood boil...............
"Zach Sobiech is 17 years old and diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that takes the lives of a large percent of its childhood victims. Given only months to live, Zach turned to music to say goodbye. His song "Clouds" spread, and soon, Zach's message was heard across the country. We wanted to help Zach spread his message, and bring awareness to increase support for finding a cure. So, we asked our friends to help out...they did."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxXAtmmLLc&feature=youtu.be

I don't know why it didn't embed here but please click. What an amazing song and tribute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxXAtmmLLc

Diana's death devastated me. Too few good people given us, and then taken oh too soon. That always seems to be the way.

Yeah, it was sad when she died.

During the last 5 years of her life, you could see her openly not liking her husband and I wished so bad she would just dump the geezer. She seemed so unhappy with him and he was such a stuffy person. They were a total mis-match. I hope she didnt marry him just to get money and be in a royal family as we all know you cant buy happiness.

The other sad thing was I could not see her with the type of guy she ended up getting killed with either, except he was probably more adventurist with all the money that guy had too.

I always felt Diana would have just liked a normal non famous person.

She seemed so nice.

The weird thing is I kind of see a similar thing happening with the new young royal couple. I hope she didnt marry him just to get in a royal Prince family with money. I hope it works long term but I have my concerns about her true love for him.

picture.php
Glamorous...rockin that Liz Taylor look!

"Zach Sobiech is 17 years old and diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that takes the lives of a large percent of its childhood victims. Given only months to live, Zach turned to music to say goodbye. His song "Clouds" spread, and soon, Zach's message was heard across the country. We wanted to help Zach spread his message, and bring awareness to increase support for finding a cure. So, we asked our friends to help out...they did."
o
I don't know why it didn't embed here but please click. What an amazing song and tribute!!

kaRN, as hard as that is for me to watch THANK YOU for posting it! What a wonderful tribute.
I am a huge "Breaking Bad" fan (Kyle and I watch it together) and a couple of the actors from BB have been in touch with him through Facebook. I was reading him the messages and he started crying. I said What's wrong?! He replied that is just such a nice thing to do. I told him that there are plenty of sh**ty people in this world.....but way more wonderful people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxXAtmmLLc&feature=youtu.be

Thanks so much karn what an amazing song.

Sorry, couldn't help it :innocent:

1369694120274511.jpg

I love this pic...
I find it very amusing that some ppl here think JSS is pro jodi...the "other forum --JAII" thinks she is is pro Juan...I guess its all in ones' perspective.

judge Sherry will vote LWOP if it comes down to it...
Cow moo imo jmo etc ocd Ltd et al....

I love this pic...
I find it very amusing that some ppl here think JSS is pro jodi...the "other forum --JAII" thinks she is is pro Juan...I guess its all in ones' perspective.

judge Sherry will vote LWOP if it comes down to it...
Cow moo imo jmo etc ocd Ltd et al....

Absolutely... Love this photo, best Picture of the whole trial. Juan needs it framed I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member