SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a separated at birth situation. It's Not personal.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I must most heartily disagree. We must consider the evidence.

Exhibit A:We have what is arguably the worst picture ever taken of Stevie Nicks, who looks like she cut her own hair with a pair of garden shears.

Exhibit B: We have what is arguably the finest possible portrait of Nancy Grace, layered in several pounds of makeup, taken with a telephoto lens from a different time zone, and photoshopped to death.

Ergo, I offer that the comparison is unreasonable at best. Even on Stevie's worst, garden-shear haircut day, she may only slightly resemble the most flattering possible facsimile of a "portrait" of Nancy Grace.

The Defense rests.

I have always thought she made that.

A million years ago, it was discussed here on WS that the t-shirt was made to advertise TA's blog and said BLOG on the other side of the shirt. We were all wondering if Juan would bring the shirt in to show the jury the back at some point. Don't know whatever happened to that theory.... Any WE'ers from Jan/Feb recall this?

Yes, my opinion only. I'm very open to others on this case, as I'm really on the fence.

But I can't stand how both sides are constantly playing to the media. It's like they WANT it to be controversial, the more controversial the better or so they think?? Just to be clear, I"m talking about BOTH SIDES. But then Trayvon's parent's LAWYER starts talking....why is he even speaking? I have seen that guy on TV more times than anyone else except Zimmerman's lawyer. I don't get why he is even out speaking.

Exhibit A:We have what is arguably the worst picture ever taken of Stevie Nicks, who looks like she cut her own hair with a pair of garden shears.

Exhibit B: We have what is arguably the finest possible portrait of Nancy Grace, layered in several pounds of makeup, taken with a telephoto lens from a different time zone, and photoshopped to death.

Ergo, I offer that the comparison is unreasonable at best. Even on Stevie's worst, garden-shear haircut day, she may only slightly resemble the most flattering possible facsimile of a "portrait" of Nancy Grace.

The Defense rests.

:floorlaugh:Don't worry falcor is on your side!:seeya:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
My favorite sound in music is the Harmonica - It speaks on it's own -
J Geils Band:

[video=youtube;K7v7esdUmrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7v7esdUmrE[/video]

The Defense rests.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, I have to defend NG a little. I saw that youtube clip someone posted "Fiery Prosecutor," and it showed VIDEO of NG, and I have to say she looked beautiful! I think she was very pretty when she was younger. She has nice features...it's just with age and weight gain that doesn't show as much.

IIRC, Chris Hughes said Travis had those tees made for his blog. On the back of the shirt it supposedly says BLOG.

Whoops! I am so far behind... Sorry I brought this up before I read your response. Wish the Arizona judicial system worked as quickly and efficiently as the folks on this forum. CMJA would already be on DR (or in her "peaceful place") if that was the case :seeya:

But I can't stand how both sides are constantly playing to the media. It's like they WANT it to be controversial, the more controversial the better or so they think?? Just to be clear, I"m talking about BOTH SIDES. But then Trayvon's parent's LAWYER starts talking....why is he even speaking? I have seen that guy on TV more times than anyone else except Zimmerman's lawyer. I don't get why he is even out speaking.

BBM - I do but would rather stay away from this one.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, I have to defend NG a little. I saw that youtube clip someone posted "Fiery Prosecutor," and it showed VIDEO of NG, and I have to say she looked beautiful! I think she was very pretty when she was younger. She has nice features...it's just with age and weight gain that doesn't show as much.

I'm willing to agree that she is pretty or can be -- but she is not comparable to Stevie Nicks!

Have been away for a much needed vacation, as well as taking a break from the CMJA case and the "non-verdict" verdict (NVV). As well as from the individuals and circumstances associated with this case that cause an uncontrollable desire in me to want to, indiscriminately and with great force, throw, bang, and break things. None of which can be a good thing or bring about a positive outcome. :wink:

Given all that, I absolutely couldn't stay away from my websleuth friends for long, lol. Looks like we're onto the music scene, which is great! And somewhat comforting and reassuring, especially compared to the NVV.

So I'm so happy to see you guys keeping the thread going, thanks for that. You're like the shelter in the storm, :rockon:

Oh, heard one of my favorites a few days ago:

Blue Oyster Cult - "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" (Official Live Music Video - HD 1080p) - YouTube

And, it reminded me of the mini series too, "The Stand", from one of my favorite Stephen King novels. It's actually a little spookier, which seems appropriate somehow, at least to me. Maybe I'm just overly dramatic, lol.

The Stand, intro (Don't fear the reaper) - YouTube

OK, so the slaughtering convicted murderer is in isolation 23 hours a day having her meals served to her in the cell - She can use the one hour per day for a shower, exercise, or phonecalls. She isn't allowed to have visitors, right? (Besides the cockroaches she has already trained)...

Maybe her attorneys, but that would be it, I think?

I also think her family is done with her.

Forgive me for being blunt and tactless, but I'm pretty sure charming, broach-wearing, ring-flashing Gus received a favor or three for the gifted phone and "helpful" testibloney. I've worked alongside many Gus and JA types in an MLM and I know for a fact that peeps will do some astonishing things for "extra credit" IYKWIM.....

She stayed in his motorhome... maybe that's had she made her cash at PPL?

I have a feeling she gave Gus more than just company. moo

he proposed to her,video is on youtube somewhere. so he may be married by now :eek:

And what a charming, true-to-form video it is! If you have the fortitude to watch it, take note of how GS is more enthralled with the audience reaction than he is with his girl. Dude is a spotlight who#@ to rival CMJA which is really saying a lot IMHO! Hmmmm - wonder whatever happened to that lucky beard, I mean "fiancee"?????

A million years ago, it was discussed here on WS that the t-shirt was made to advertise TA's blog and said BLOG on the other side of the shirt. We were all wondering if Juan would bring the shirt in to show the jury the back at some point. Don't know whatever happened to that theory.... Any WE'ers from Jan/Feb recall this?

No, I don't recall. I joined WS in early Feb.

I think she made that shirt herself. Alot of the stuff Jodi testified on the stand became moot after the gas cans lie was brilliantly put together by Juan. That was my favorite moment of the trial. :rocker:

Maybe her attorneys, but that would be it, I think?

I also think her family is done with her.

Yes, and it appears that she will be in this mode until August sometime since JW has something else on her schedule for July 18th. As far as her family goes, I think they just showed up in court to learn about who she really was. JMO

Why do you say that? Have they said or done something? ty

No, it's not documented anywhere. But, it seems they were there for support for awhile.

Then Jodi went on her jailhouse interview blitz. aI personally think they went to Yreka to live their life and come to terms with Jodi being a brutal murderer.

If someone else has hard, cold facts on the family, enlighten us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela