SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.. might get a TO for this one... although, we did get away with all that c-toe talk the other night, so maybe not :)

I can't possibly post JT stuff without posting this:

[video=youtube;WhwbxEfy7fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/video]

Nancy Grace couldn't even get into the same zip code as this dress.

[video=youtube;95_1rmJpZ-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_1rmJpZ-Y[/video]

A little sad-songiness...

[video=youtube;O2ur063fMhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ur063fMhs[/video]

I think that it had something to do with money too based on him saying "scammed". She may have dipped into his bank account, used his credit card or manipulated his PPL accounts by either funnelling commissions or altering new recruits/customers so that they would show up in her "leg" (I'm involved in a highly successful MLM and have seen this happen even at the highest levels.) Given her "talents" for accessing passwords/accounts, I wouldn't put any of these scenarios past her. BTW, I think the sex tape blackmail scenario is also possible. Don't think we'll ever know but dontcha wish we had even a clue? Almost as compelling as the "Cancun jealousy" motive which I still stand firmly on....

Yeah, looks like we'll never know. The person that told the truth in that relationship is dead.

I wish Travis had confided all these things to someone like one of his sisters, his brother, Chris or Sky Hughes, or DeAnna. He was probably too embarrassed that they would judge him for staying with her and taking it for so long....I'm pretty sure this is the reason he didn't wanna tell anyone the whole story. It's just like what ALV said (except of course she had the WRONG VICTIM)...people who are abused don't want to admit it because they're afraid people will think they're too "weak" and will judge them.

I'm sure none of his friends or family had a clue of the extent CMJA was using Travis. So sad...who knows maybe one of them would have advised him to go to the police and file a report??

My last post has me thinking that in answer to CMJA's "document it" agenda...someone should answer back, Yeah Jodi, that's a good idea....sure would have helped Travis to have DOCUMENTED your stalking of him!! You're right Jodi, documentation would have helped in a situation like this. It would have helped put your as* in jail BEFORE you had the chance to kill Travis.

OK, so the slaughtering convicted murderer is in isolation 23 hours a day having her meals served to her in the cell - She can use the one hour per day for a shower, exercise, or phonecalls. She isn't allowed to have visitors, right? (Besides the cockroaches she has already trained)...

OK, so the slaughtering convicted murderer is in isolation 23 hours a day having her meals served to her in the cell - She can use the one hour per day for a shower, exercise, or phonecalls. She isn't allowed to have visitors, right? (Besides the cockroaches she has already trained)...

I have no idea. The talking heads have abandoned her...which is a good thing, but also means we don't have any information any more!! Guess Jean C is no longer camped outside of her jail....:floorlaugh:

Oh, I could not possibly disagree more. Comparing Stevie Nicks to Nancy Grace is like comparing a Nightingale to a Buzzard because they both have beaks.

It's a separated at birth situation. It's Not personal.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm off, good night :seeya:

My BF and I are watching the Real Housewives of NJ season premiere. Don't judge me, my life is full of guilty pleasures :)

That would be Gus. I wonder what he thinks of the verdict?

Forgive me for being blunt and tactless, but I'm pretty sure charming, broach-wearing, ring-flashing Gus received a favor or three for the gifted phone and "helpful" testibloney. I've worked alongside many Gus and JA types in an MLM and I know for a fact that peeps will do some astonishing things for "extra credit" IYKWIM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela