SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't recall. I joined WS in early Feb.

I think she made that shirt herself. Alot of the stuff Jodi testified on the stand became moot after the gas cans lie was brilliantly put together by Juan. That was my favorite moment of the trial. :rocker:

I'm sure she made that shirt herself because she wanted to "belong" to Travis. She also lied about Travis sending her the melted chocolates on Valentine's Day and she also lied about Travis leaving her Cinnabons and a recipe on her car because the poor thing wouldn't be able to get any when she arrived at the airport.....Pathological Liar she is.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/...-partner/compulsive-lying/types-of-liars.html

She stayed in his motorhome... maybe that's had she made her cash at PPL?

I have a feeling she gave Gus more than just company. moo

bbm

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gross. I mean, Darryl was older but WAY better than Gus. Disgusting. Then again, EVEN GUS IS ABOVE CMJA!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahhahahaahahaha. Even Gus can get better than some girl about to go to Death Row! ahahhahaahahhaa.

No, it's not documented anywhere. But, it seems they were there for support for awhile.

Then Jodi went on her jailhouse interview blitz. aI personally think they went to Yreka to live their life and come to terms with Jodi being a brutal murderer.

If someone else has hard, cold facts on the family, enlighten us. ;)

I agree. Obviously they didn't even wait around for the sentencing verdict. jmo

I love string instruments the best - the guitar and violin, but I love the bluesy sound of a Harmonica! Have you ever tried to play one? I have...and well...I just didn't "get it"! I sucked!

As a matter of fact, I did play the Harmonica and it seemed to come naturally and of course, it sounded great to me and everyone around me since we were high on pot probably in the late 60's.....You sucked? That's part of playing music on the harp I think...My husband had a band - Lead singer and pianist but he played the piano like Jerry Lee Lewis !!! He has a few 45's and was offered by Decca Records way back when, but decided to continue with law school. I was not blessed with a singing voice but loved the Silver Flute (Jethro Tull days...) - I took lessons in school with Silver Flute....Unlike CMA that only knows how to play the tube flute...Oh, gawd, I had to say it. :floorlaugh:

Why do you say that? Have they said or done something? ty

Chris Hughes re-posted a Facebook comment that was supposedly Joey Arias, CMJA's brother, I guess on his page he was asked why do you think Jodi recorded the phone sex tape? And he replied he thought to scare off any potential love interests of Travis'. However, I don't know if it was verified or not that that was actually CMJA's brother saying that. ???? It's all so confusing.

Maybe her attorneys, but that would be it, I think?

I also think her family is done with her.

It does seem somewhat telling that none of them even bothered to show up for the non-verdict verdict.

Forgive me for being blunt and tactless, but I'm pretty sure charming, broach-wearing, ring-flashing Gus received a favor or three for the gifted phone and "helpful" testibloney. I've worked alongside many Gus and JA types in an MLM and I know for a fact that peeps will do some astonishing things for "extra credit" IYKWIM.....

The "broach"! :applause:

It does seem somewhat telling that none of them even bothered to show up for the non-verdict verdict.

Rumor was that the sister tweeted that the family was on their way to tour the Grand Canyon at the time of the non-verdict verdict...Did the Arizona taxpayers pay for that tour, I wonder...Total disconnect from family IMO.

I keep recalling CMJA in one of her post-mitigation interviews where she was asked if she thought she deserved the death penatly, and she said "well, that's not really justice, that's revenge." Now, sounds to me like that's one of good ol' ALV's lines. Just like "society wants someone to persecute." Methinks CMJA borrowed those two lines from the same person = ALV.

As a matter of fact, I did play the Harmonica and it seemed to come naturally and of course, it sounded great to me and everyone around me since we were high on pot probably in the late 60's.....You sucked? That's part of playing music on the harp I think...My husband had a band - Lead singer and pianist but he played the piano like Jerry Lee Lewis !!! He has a few 45's and was offered by Decca Records way back when, but decided to continue with law school. I was not blessed with a singing voice but loved the Silver Flute (Jethro Tull days...) - I took lessons in school with Silver Flute....Unlike CMA that only knows how to play the tube flute...Oh, gawd, I had to say it. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: "The tube flute" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I keep a harmonica in a drawer near all my guitar stuff, and once in awhile I will take it out and give it a try (usually when I'm listening to Neil Young LOL) and it's fun when I hit a few of the same notes, but I have no idea really how to play that thing! One of these days maybe I will sit with it and figure the dang thing out. :seeya:

Yes, and it appears that she will be in this mode until August sometime since JW has something else on her schedule for July 18th. As far as her family goes, I think they just showed up in court to learn about who she really was. JMO

That's been my thought as well, I think that when CMJA wrote in her journal that "there's just something not right with that boy" (Travis), that she had heard these very same words from her father to her mother, only about her, "There's just something not right with that girl". Which is basically what her father was telling Detective Flores.

:floorlaugh: "The tube flute" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I keep a harmonica in a drawer near all my guitar stuff, and once in awhile I will take it out and give it a try (usually when I'm listening to Neil Young LOL) and it's fun when I hit a few of the same notes, but I have no idea really how to play that thing! One of these days maybe I will sit with it and figure the dang thing out. :seeya:

I love the harmonica. I did teach myself to play "Oh, Shenandoah" a few years ago, lol. :rolleyes:, don't even know where my harmonica is now though.

Have been away for a much needed vacation, as well as taking a break from the CMJA case and the "non-verdict" verdict (NVV). As well as from the individuals and circumstances associated with this case that cause an uncontrollable desire in me to want to, indiscriminately and with great force, throw, bang, and break things. None of which can be a good thing or bring about a positive outcome. :wink:

Given all that, I absolutely couldn't stay away from my websleuth friends for long, lol. Looks like we're onto the music scene, which is great! And somewhat comforting and reassuring, especially compared to the NVV.

So I'm so happy to see you guys keeping the thread going, thanks for that. You're like the shelter in the storm, :rockon:

Oh, heard one of my favorites a few days ago:

Blue Oyster Cult - "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" (Official Live Music Video - HD 1080p) - YouTube

And, it reminded me of the mini series too, "The Stand", from one of my favorite Stephen King novels. It's actually a little spookier, which seems appropriate somehow, at least to me. Maybe I'm just overly dramatic, lol.

The Stand, intro (Don't fear the reaper) - YouTube

Thanks, your post reminded me that s king has a new book coming out this year. It's about Danny Torrence as an adult, and he's trying to protect a child that has the shining... It's called Dr. sleep...:seeya:

Just wanted to give a shout out to the lurkers .. especially the ones from Brisvegas :seeya:

Rumor was that the sister tweeted that the family was on their way to tour the Grand Canyon at the time of the non-verdict verdict...Did the Arizona taxpayers pay for that tour, I wonder...Total disconnect from family IMO.

Wow, shows how much they really cared, or didn't, imo.

That's been my thought as well, I think that when CMJA wrote in her journal that "there's just something not right with that boy" (Travis), that she had heard these very same words from her father to her mother, only about her, "There's just something not right with that girl". Which is basically what her father was telling Detective Flores.

Ooohhhh....good observation! you're so right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi