SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, then Sandy confirmed it to Troy Hayden .. but who knows .. I can't believe they weren't there since media was told the non-verdict was delayed because they were waiting on the Arias family ..

So, you truly believe that the Court didn't contact the family with whatever phone number they provided to the Court? Judge would NEVER make that kind of mistake, trust me.

So, you truly believe that the Court didn't contact the family with whatever phone number they provided to the Court? Judge would NEVER make that kind of mistake, trust me.

No .. I truly believe they did and entire family was away at the Grand Canyon and court decided not to bother waiting .. Sandy and Donovan lied IMO.

Welp, it's sure possible but she might be too mean to give it up to the old guy. She is cruel and there would be a pity aspect that I don't think she has. Nasty as it sounds, throwing a leg over old Gus would be close to kindness - doubt she has it in her. Does seem there is still some $ unexplained however.

They don't just hand out those 9mm's cause you stick out your rack and whisper babytalk.

Yes, I think Jodi would have been a tease to men like Searcy.

No link and certainly not Donavon - general conversation on this board. It was said Mrs. Arias was very upset not being notified.

Could be I heard it on HLN.

The general conversation that I heard on this board was that the family was on their merry way to see the Grand Canyon, and the "stupid little sister" even posted it on her twitter or facebook account at the time...

Too much...

Chris Hughes re-posted a Facebook comment that was supposedly Joey Arias, CMJA's brother, I guess on his page he was asked why do you think Jodi recorded the phone sex tape? And he replied he thought to scare off any potential love interests of Travis'. However, I don't know if it was verified or not that that was actually CMJA's brother saying that. ???? It's all so confusing.

Yes'i remember seeing it on joeys facebook page

Sandy Arias told Jean C that she was right by the courthouse, but the court people told her it was just a question and the jury wasn't coming into the courtroom. That she didn't need to be there, or I'm assuming SA assumed she didn't need to be there. She said her daughter and her husband (boyfriend?) went to the Grand Canyon.

Thank you!

No .. I truly believe they did and entire family was away at the Grand Canyon and court decided not to bother waiting .. Sandy and Donovan lied IMO.

I know that you know - I think I was trying to respond to someone else on here that truely believes that the Judge didn't try to contact the dysfunctional family...:facepalm:

Someone made a mistake. jmho

I know that you know - I think I was trying to respond to someone else on here that truely believes that the Judge didn't try to contact the dysfunctional family...:facepalm:

:floorlaugh: all good .. I thought my post wasn't all that clear anyway .. I do that sometimes :scared:

Me thinks Jodi had ALV and Dr. Samuels under her thumb. The Rolling Stones-Under My Thumb - YouTube

For you KCL! :rocker: :seeya:

ElleElle, you just got me thinking that for any jurors who believed Physical abuse....did they miss the part where CMJA told Dr. Carp about NUMEROUS incidents of physical abuse, but then changed her story?? And if she could so easily lie about physical abuse....what makes any of the jurors think she's not capable of lying about Emotional and Verbal abuse, too??? Argh. I just can't believe that bullchit actually worked on some jurors....so disappointed!

They must come from perfect families and perfect marriages where no one ever speaks a bad word to someone. That's the only way I can explain why they would accept the verbal abuse line. Emotional abuse?? Okay if you believe CMJA's story and don't bother to look at it from a different angle, such as WHAT WAS CMJA DOING BEHIND THE SCENES that we don't know about??

Nobody made any mistakes except for the slaughtering murdering ho IMO

And it was no mistake - It was premeditated and intentional

I was just wondering about the confusion about where "mom" was.

But you guys cleared it up for me thanks.

ElleElle, you just got me thinking that for any jurors who believed Physical abuse....did they miss the part where CMJA told Dr. Carp about NUMEROUS incidents of physical abuse, but then changed her story?? And if she could so easily lie about physical abuse....what makes any of the jurors think she's not capable of lying about Emotional and Verbal abuse, too??? Argh. I just can't believe that bullchit actually worked on some jurors....so disappointed!

They must come from perfect families and perfect marriages where no one ever speaks a bad word to someone.
That's the only way I can explain why they would accept the verbal abuse line. Emotional abuse?? Okay if you believe CMJA's story and don't bother to look at it from a different angle, such as WHAT WAS CMJA DOING BEHIND THE SCENES that we don't know about??

ITA and BBM~

Or they come from dysfunctional families, like most of us do, and ALV tapped into them during her DV 101 speech. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi