SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking. But her whole family was there when she got the M1 verdict? So why bail on the sentencing verdict?

It does not surprise me in the least Jodi asked JSS/DT to not call her Mom.
She may also pizzed because was not aloud to go to the psych ward. Who knows, but i'd like to hear the jailhouse convos.

ElleElle, I seriously think CMJA thought she would walk out of the courthouse that day a free woman....a la Casey Anthony. She had probably already rehearsed her press conference and her speech on the courthouse steps. She had probably envisioned it over and over again in her mind. That's why she told Troy Haden she would interview only if M1...because she thought THE WHOLE WORLD will hear her anyway after she's a FREE WOMAN. She wouldn't be at the mercy of Troy Haden then.

But during sentencing verdict, the possible future was not as bright. She was not gonna walk out. The only looking ahead she had to do was prepare in case there was a mistrial and another jury was gonna be called...and that is exactly what she was preparing for, IMO. With Life or Death, there was no plans to be made for the immediate future...she would be whisked away to prison either way.

Genius .. I thought you were about to tell me she was right! Under something, she had a pretty good shot with that premonition, yet sadly wrong :floorlaugh:
I think I may have replied No ***** Sherlock at the time.

Something else I was just pondering....Isn't it funny when someone makes a big deal of someone else doing something, let's say copying things as a wild random example and then goes and does the same thing themselves? A Ma Zing.

Most psychics are particularly helpful with their 'I see a road, near a wooded area .. there's a path running north, and a body of water' no matter where the body is they are usually not far off the mark in the end .. yes, it does make sense to dump a body near a road and a wooded area, a body of water can be anything, a lake, a stream, a tank, underground pipes ..

ElleElle, I seriously think CMJA thought she would walk out of the courthouse that day a free woman....a la Casey Anthony. She had probably already rehearsed her press conference and her speech on the courthouse steps. She had probably envisioned it over and over again in her mind. That's why she told Troy Haden she would interview only if M1...because she thought THE WHOLE WORLD will hear her anyway after she's a FREE WOMAN. She wouldn't be at the mercy of Troy Haden then.

But during sentencing verdict, the possible future was not as bright. She was not gonna walk out. The only looking ahead she had to do was prepare in case there was a mistrial and another jury was gonna be called...and that is exactly what she was preparing for, IMO. With Life or Death, there was no plans to be made for the immediate future...she would be whisked away to prison either way.

BBM~ Exactly. Or maybe because of the "false alarm", they "knew" was the non-verdict verdict was.

Anywhoo, my brain is so fried. :eek:fftobed: talk tomorrow. :seeya:

:eek:fftobed:

Yes. when we did the ghost tour i have say I did get edgy when we were underneath the hotel near their staff tunnels. They are carved into the side if the mountain. I've had various re occurring anxiety type nightmares, and these tunnels were exactly just like the ones in my dreams. :scared:

:floorlaugh: no chance of me ever going into them alone!

Yikes! Sounds very scary!

By chance - is this place in Oregon? My hubby and I were traveling through Oregon once and he thought one of the hotels we visited had been in a movie, and I thought he said The Shining, but this was so many years ago I don't remember.

I once had a creepy experience at a bed and breakfast in Micanopy, Florida - just outside of Gainesville where I went to college. My husband and I stayed there about 10 years ago and both nights we were there strange things happened in our room - like there was a strange presence of someone being in there with us. He thought he saw someone, a woman, in the dresser mirror but when he turned around no one was there. When he turned around he smelled a strong scent of rose perfume- something I haven't ever worn. I smelled it too, but I didn't see what he saw in the mirror. Then the same night after being asleep for many hours -I sat straight up in bed and slapped my husband across the face for no reason. It was as if someone forced my hand to do it - like someone literally took me by the wrist. I could feel the grasp of something around my wrist! I would never hit or slap my husband voluntarily! We both woke up stunned and confused. The next morning we were told by the present owners that a woman who grew up as a child and inherited the mansion as an adult had died in the room we were staying in and that her spirit is still present. It was a really strange experience, and one that I will never forget. It made me a true believer in ghosts!:seeya:

Most psychics are particularly helpful with their 'I see a road, near a wooded area .. there's a path running north, and a body of water' no matter where the body is they are usually not far off the mark in the end .. yes, it does make sense to dump a body near a road and a wooded area, a body of water can be anything, a lake, a stream, a tank, underground pipes ..

Yes, I don't buy psychics. There's a show of the 2 women psychics and it's not too hard to figure out with the clues etc.

Hey, check this out...
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/believing-bull/201106/why-do-people-believe-in-invisible-beings

If we do have an H.A.D.D (Hyper-sensitive Agent Detection Device), that would at least partly explain the human tendency to feel there is "someone there" even when no one is observed, and so may at least partly explain our tendency to believe in the existence of invisible agents - in spirits, ghosts, angels or gods.

I think I may have replied No ***** Sherlock at the time.

Something else I was just pondering....Isn't it funny when someone makes a big deal of someone else doing something, let's say copying things as a wild random example and then goes and does the same thing themselves? A Ma Zing.

Oh, you mean like a plagiarist who complains about plagiarism? Yes, a little fraudulent .. like going on TV under a false name, then accusing others of hiding behind a false name on FB for instance ..

On another forum I used to be on, I'd lost a book. A psychic who knew my doubts about her psychic abilities asked me if she found the book for me, would I believe her? Of course I said. She asked me a few more questions, went off line to check something and then came back with the premonition that my book was......... "under something." :banghead::banghead:

Funnily enough, she still ended up being wrong. The book was next to my computer.

But she was right!!! It was right UNDER your nose!!! :floorlaugh::seeya:

Oh, you mean like a plagiarist who complains about plagiarism? Yes, a little fraudulent .. like going on TV under a false name, then accusing others of hiding behind a false name on FB for instance ..

Or complaining that HLN is dragging your name thru the mud when you dragged (drug? lol) a dead guy's name thru the mud in case it might get you off an M1 charge?

Or complaining that HLN is dragging your name thru the mud when you dragged (drug? lol) a dead guy's name thru the mud in case it might get you off an M1 charge?

Yes, another very good example .. Drug LOL :floorlaugh:

A million years ago, it was discussed here on WS that the t-shirt was made to advertise TA's blog and said BLOG on the other side of the shirt. We were all wondering if Juan would bring the shirt in to show the jury the back at some point. Don't know whatever happened to that theory.... Any WE'ers from Jan/Feb recall this?

I remember the talk about the tee shirt. Supposedly, in the front there was printing "Travis Alexanders'" and the back the printing was "Being Better Blog". I saw the shirt somewhere online..cannot remember where but I remember thinking that is strange that the whole advertisement for his blog was not on the front of the shirt. Here is a link to a FB page that mentions the shirt. I have no idea how reliable the page is..I think the owners are in Australia and have a few other FB pages supporting other murder victims. I might be wrong about that.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/534815043197892

Yeah and a false photo....

Never mind though. One day things like this can only come back to bite someone on the arris. It's just a matter of time really....

:seeya: Mmm Chinese.. i'm going to get Indian food tonight.

The call at 3:30AM to Gus... but he sounds confused.

Witness: Arias called me the night Travis Alexander died - YouTube

Here's Gus with his "primal" theory. :facepalm:

Gus Searcy: Here's what I couldn't say on the stand - YouTube

I remember seeing this interview when it originally aired but in retrospect I am now thinking WTF WTF WTF????? Someone please please tell me this has been investigated further?!?! I simply cannot believe nobody has analyzed this and chased after this slimy self-promoter and dug out the detes. Even if he's full of carp, I think there's a missed opportunity for someone (perhaps SNL) to take this guy (even the best writers couldn't possibly conjure up a character like GS) to develop an entire epic story that "may or may not be helpful" but would certainly be sleuthworthy. (Sorry for run-on sentence...)

OMGosh I hope GS (aka Dick Samuels Jr.) makes more appearances in the weeks to come. Too irresistible to pass up and I beg any and all players in Round II (lawyers, media, bloggers) to seek out this PPL media who&# and let him talk to his heart$ content. I'd buy a front row ticket for that!!!!:drumroll:

We skipped the light fandango Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink And the waiter brought a tray ...

A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum - YouTube

~ SWEET DREAMS SLEUTHS and SLEUTHETTES ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members