DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out, come out, wherever you are...

suffer-shelley-duvall-590x350.jpg

And thank you for the wonderful visual before bed:scared:

The hotel also has a high amount of paranormal activity...and I was remembering 2 things that happened when we were there. I heard a lot of children laughing and running up and down the hallway when my boyfriend went to get ice. He didnt have his key and was taking forever I opened the door so I wouldn't have to wait for him. When I opened the door there were no kids anywhere...

Our last night we were so hot we laid at the foot end of the bed to be closer to the window. In a dead sleep I suddenly jumped out of bed because something was burning under me. I felt the sheet and it was like an iron was on it. I sat in the chair by the window to cool off, when I went back to the bed my pillow was ice cold and the spot wasn't hot at all...

It's all explainable and I'm not a believer. Just creepy stuff that happens when you're in a paranormal place. :seeya:

You wonder if CMA didn't want her Mother notified when a decision about her own daughter's life is before her?

It is a possibility. But, now i'm more leaning towards she was on the Grand Canyon tour and the court said "screw it, we're not waiting"...

And thank you for the wonderful visual before bed:scared:

The hotel also has a high amount of paranormal activity...and I was remembering 2 things that happened when we were there. I heard a lot of children laughing and running up and down the hallway when my boyfriend went to get ice. He didnt have his key and was taking forever I opened the door so I wouldn't have to wait for him. When I opened the door there were no kids anywhere...

Our last night we were so hot we laid at the foot end of the bed to be closer to the window. In a dead sleep I suddenly jumped out of bed because something was burning under me. I felt the sheet and it was like an iron was on it. I sat in the chair by the window to cool off, when I went back to the bed my pillow was ice cold and the spot wasn't hot at all...

It's all explainable and I'm not a believer. Just creepy stuff that happens when you're in a paranormal place. :seeya:

My brother's property is haunted ...:scared: and I can only explain it to people who have experienced it. This is the "Stanley, you are referring to? :seeya:

No .. I truly believe they did and entire family was away at the Grand Canyon and court decided not to bother waiting .. Sandy and Donovan lied IMO.

Yes, I was home shortly after the verdict, and clearly remember the "jodi exclusive" reporter was on the phone with sandy and tweeted the truth first, before Donavan and sandy changed the story. :seeya:

There's no law that says the cM's family has to be contacted so they can be there for the sentencing, right?
So who cares if they were called.
It's a nice courtesy, I suppose, but I'm not gonna shed any tears if nobody bent over backwards to accommodate the CM's side.

ElleElle, you just got me thinking that for any jurors who believed Physical abuse....did they miss the part where CMJA told Dr. Carp about NUMEROUS incidents of physical abuse, but then changed her story?? And if she could so easily lie about physical abuse....what makes any of the jurors think she's not capable of lying about Emotional and Verbal abuse, too??? Argh. I just can't believe that bullchit actually worked on some jurors....so disappointed!

They must come from perfect families and perfect marriages where no one ever speaks a bad word to someone. That's the only way I can explain why they would accept the verbal abuse line. Emotional abuse?? Okay if you believe CMJA's story and don't bother to look at it from a different angle, such as WHAT WAS CMJA DOING BEHIND THE SCENES that we don't know about??

The other thing... when Juan busts Samuels for the transferring of test marks... OMG :floorlaugh:

Prosecutor Juan Martinez Questions Jodi Arias' Witness Dr. Richard Samuels About His Memory - YouTube

Juan: "You don't have any memory problems, do?" :floorlaugh:

My brother's property is haunted ...:scared: and I can only explain it to people who have experienced it. This is the "Stanley, you are referring to? :seeya:

Yes. when we did the ghost tour i have say I did get edgy when we were underneath the hotel near their staff tunnels. They are carved into the side if the mountain. I've had various re occurring anxiety type nightmares, and these tunnels were exactly just like the ones in my dreams. :scared:

:floorlaugh: no chance of me ever going into them alone!

I used to go into so called haunted places when I was a kid hoping to see something .. any kind of apparition would have done me, you know, a little levitating .. something .. had a friend who used to lie on his back lawn screaming at the sky for aliens to 'COME AND TAKE ME', anyway, neither of us were successful in our attempts to see anything 'unknown', not for lack of trying.

Perhaps that was because Jodi did not want her notified?

ElleElle, very interesting point indeed. I am interested to know if anyone knows whether the defense team and CMJA knew that it was a non-verdict? Or was it a complete surprise to them when it was read? B/c if it was a "question," then that means both prosecution and defense would have already seen it, right? But if it was a "verdict," then they don't see it? I'm thinking JSS thought this was a verdict b/c she said "I understand you have reached a verdict"...and also Foreman said they filled out the wrong form, they filled out the verdict form.

I"m thinking that if CMJA knew that it was not unanimous...then she would have purposefully not wanted her family to be there, so that she can say, "see, see I told you guys....see I have no support...see, my family was not even there when my life/death verdict was being read!". She would have known it would go to another jury, and she could use that to manipulate the next jury. That would be classic CMJA. Or maybeee....since we know she's constantly thinking ahead....maybe she decided to take her chances....if the verdict was life or death, she would take her chances with her family not being there, just so that in case it was not-unanimous they would not be there, to show "lack of support." That would go in line with her planning of her media interviews, where she told Troy Haden she would do the interview if M1, but not to it until after sentencing if it was something else.

ElleElle, I think you are onto something here. It was very odd that her family decided NOT to show up right after CMJA had just complained about their "lack of support." When they had been there EVERY SINGLE DAY otherwise (at least the Mom). And I don't think her mom was doing it to spite her...I think during the whole trial, the mom has probably pretty much done whatever CMJA wanted in order to help her avoid M1 and avoid Death penalty. I think the mom was desperate to show CMJA that they support her no matter what, and that included doing whatever CMJA wanted to her to do and say. That would be the reason she covered for CMJA and didn't tell anyone that the whole things was actually CMJA's idea.

I used to go into so called haunted places when I was a kid hoping to see something .. any kind of apparition would have done me, you know, a little levitating .. something .. had a friend who used to lie on his back lawn screaming at the sky for aliens to 'COME AND TAKE ME' anyway, neither of us were successful in our attempts to see anything 'unknown' not for lack of trying.

You'd think with all the resources dedicated to finding ghosts, like those lovely cable shows, we would have some shred of incontrovertible evidence that they exist...
But no.

Also, to add onto my last post, I believe the 3rd question was also the jury telling JSS that they still coudln't reach a unanimous verdict, or something to that effect. In which case, CMJA would have a good idea that the verdict was probably gonna be a non-verdict, not unanimous. By that time, they had already gotten two hints from the jury that they couldn't make a decision.

Yes. when we did the ghost tour i have say I did get edgy when we were underneath the hotel near their staff tunnels. They are carved into the side if the mountain. I've had various re occurring anxiety type nightmares, and these tunnels were exactly just like the ones in my dreams. :scared:

:floorlaugh: no chance of me ever going into them alone!

I lived in an apartment in Winnipeg that was built in 1903. At the time each floor was for a family. It was 4 floors with a basement. Now they are converted into suites.
Anyhoo, my cat was playing with "nothing" in the air and my kitchen cupboard was opening on its own. I felt the presence of 2 small children.
After, the landlady told me a long time ago a man slaughtered his wife and 2 children.

She will go Insane . LAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You'd think with all the resources dedicated to finding ghosts, like those lovely cable shows, we would have some shred of incontrovertible evidence that they exist...
But no.

I was watching something the other day on NatGeo and it was on that branch of the FBI that used to use psychics .. well they had all their results looked over by a group of psychologists and turned out that they could have got all the same results by throwing ideas randomly at a dart board, so funding ceased and everyone was sent home. Which may explain all the psychic tips during the Caylee case .. lots of out of work 'seers' out there.

ElleElle, very interesting point indeed. I am interested to know if anyone knows whether the defense team and CMJA knew that it was a non-verdict? Or was it a complete surprise to them when it was read? B/c if it was a "question," then that means both prosecution and defense would have already seen it, right? But if it was a "verdict," then they don't see it? I'm thinking JSS thought this was a verdict b/c she said "I understand you have reached a verdict"...and also Foreman said they filled out the wrong form, they filled out the verdict form.

I"m thinking that if CMJA knew that it was not unanimous...then she would have purposefully not wanted her family to be there, so that she can say, "see, see I told you guys....see I have no support...see, my family was not even there when my life/death verdict was being read!". She would have known it would go to another jury, and she could use that to manipulate the next jury. That would be classic CMJA. Or maybeee....since we know she's constantly thinking ahead....maybe she decided to take her chances....if the verdict was life or death, she would take her chances with her family not being there, just so that in case it was not-unanimous they would not be there, to show "lack of support." That would go in line with her planning of her media interviews, where she told Troy Haden she would do the interview if M1, but not to it until after sentencing if it was something else.

ElleElle, I think you are onto something here. It was very odd that her family decided NOT to show up right after CMJA had just complained about their "lack of support." When they had been there EVERY SINGLE DAY otherwise (at least the Mom). And I don't think her mom was doing it to spite her...I think during the whole trial, the mom has probably pretty much done whatever CMJA wanted in order to help her avoid M1 and avoid Death penalty. I think the mom was desperate to show CMJA that they support her no matter what, and that included doing whatever CMJA wanted to her to do and say. That would be the reason she covered for CMJA and didn't tell anyone that the whole things was actually CMJA's idea.

Good thinking. But her whole family was there when she got the M1 verdict? So why bail on the sentencing verdict?

It does not surprise me in the least Jodi asked JSS/DT to not call her Mom.
She may also pizzed because was not aloud to go to the psych ward. Who knows, but i'd like to hear the jailhouse convos.

Ok goodnight guys! See you on here tomorrow probably...what's the sleepy icon? Too tired to look for it now!

I was watching something the other day on NatGeo and it was on that branch of the FBI that used to use psychics .. well they had all their results looked over by a group of psychologists and turned out that they could have got all the same results by throwing ideas randomly at a dart board, so funding ceased and everyone was sent home. Which may explain all the psychic tips during the Caylee case .. lots of out of work 'seers' out there.

On another forum I used to be on, I'd lost a book. A psychic who knew my doubts about her psychic abilities asked me if she found the book for me, would I believe her? Of course I said. She asked me a few more questions, went off line to check something and then came back with the premonition that my book was......... "under something." :banghead::banghead:

Funnily enough, she still ended up being wrong. The book was next to my computer.

Thanks, I can't wait to se what I dream tonight. I don't know if its better to make the dog stay on the bed or out... If he starts acting weird I will get scared. I guess I will have to go read some true crime to take my mind off of it...:seeya:
Nite all!

On another forum I used to be on, I'd lost a book. A psychic who knew my doubts about her psychic abilities asked me if she found the book for me, would I believe her? Of course I said. She asked me a few more questions, went off line to check something and then came back with the premonition that my book was......... "under something." :banghead::banghead:

Funnily enough, she still ended up being wrong. The book was next to my computer.

Genius .. I thought you were about to tell me she was right! Under something, she had a pretty good shot with that premonition, yet sadly wrong :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela