SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this I immediately thought of our favorite Websleuths wine connoisseur.

487237_480877661989196_369163680_n.jpg

Is that a fancy word for wino? :cheers:

Death penalty is properly used for most heinous crimes
By Bill Montgomery
Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 AM
Regarding “Arizona can be next state to reject the death penalty” (Opinions, Feb.16):

As a county attorney with responsibility for deciding when to seek a death sentence, I believe it is necessary, once again, to set the record straight.

Bob Quick, a member of Conservatives Concerned About the Death Penalty, asks whether Arizonans “feel better” for having executed six murderers in 2012. That is a non sequitur.

Consider how these convicts earned their death sentences: Richard Stokely kidnapped, raped and murdered two 13-year-old girls; Daniel Cook kidnapped, tortured, sodomized and murdered two men; Samuel Lopez burglarized, raped, beat and stabbed a woman; Thomas Kemp, kidnapped, robbed and murdered his victim; Robert Towery robbed and injected his victim with battery acid, and then strangled him; Robert Moorman, while on furlough from prison, murdered his mother, chopped her body into pieces, and threw her remains in dumpsters.

Alrighty, hot, tired and sweaty but feeling satisfied, finished up the outdoor project I've had going for a few weeks now but it's finally all done. Hub got some long, narrow pieces of pink stone, feels like sandstone but I don't know for sure (I think he told me but I forgot) and some grey textured ones to replace the bed egding up front.

He finally brought home the last few pieces and I have them all in place as well as laying a small stone area in the ground between a hedge bed and the driveway, to widen out the walkway a bit.

I still have some plant work to do on those beds but it's shaping up, just in time for the heat to set in (and me to stay in lol).

Anything new with JA?

Thanks for that. Mike Ness is my punk rawk boyfriend. I've been "seeing" him for over 20 years.

Oh cool!!!! I am glad to think he is a great performer and musician. ( *whisper* you can share than with him) hahahahha

Morning :seeya: I can see your whole comment. And you have 7 "likes" :)

Make that 8 ...

Sure that number is going to rise significantly when others check in and see the article and Katie's very powerful response.

:thewave: :thewave::thewave:

It's June 4th tomorrow.

travis+alexander.jpg

RIP Travis.

I cannot believe how long it has taken...I was pregnant with my daughter when he died. The trial made it all seem like it was so recent

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Just visited the site thats in the photo ive attached...I cant copy the part I want to highlight but its the 'big lie' i dunno about anyone else but ive counted the stab wounds on travis in the autopsy photos and I can tell you there is more than three. :facepalm:
u6ahuzen.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wonder if the jury even connected her Survivor shirt she held up during her presentation to the shirt she said Travis sent her. I doubt it as I think all the jury heard during her speech was "blah blah blah"

I bet Mr. F heard it much as she meant it. :floorlaugh:

I cannot believe how long it has taken...I was pregnant with my daughter when he died. The trial made it all seem like it was so recent

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
JM's next case is from February 2007. The defendant has been through 4 DAs.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2007-111635

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20120619glendale-police-officer-killing-trial-delayed-2013.html

The retrial will postpone Nancy Bonner's chance of getting justice for her son even longer.

So is Bill Montgomery saying the death Penalty might be changed to where there want be a death penalty in Arizona Prisons one day ? I feel kinda dumb asking this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97