SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blue:

I was trying to figure out a good way for me to remember Travis today. Googled "Travis's favorite (I know, it should be "Travis' favorite," but I knew that wouldn't get many hits!), and found this from FB, The State vs. Jodi Arias - The Travis Alexander Murder Trial, Mark Vance:

"Travis's favorite show The Office ended tonight. For those who know the show, Pam said "Be strong. Trust yourself. Love yourself. Conquer your fears . . . and fast because life just isn’t that long.” As ridiculous as it sounds my friends and family and I watched it with Travis in mind (and there were some tears). I think Travis would have loved it, especially that statement by Pam, and the comment was so fitting especially in relation Steven and Sam's statements today. I hope they have a restful, stress-free and joy-filled weekend."

I don't watch "The Office," but am very fond of Steve Carell, thus the new avatar. Hope Travis is happy in heaven, and I pray that God will bless his soul and his family and friends' precious hearts.

Wait

Steve Carell, that's a name ja used as one of her boyfriends.

Now I have no doubt where the pedo idea came from, it came from the Freeman son that killed himself. ja used something/someone from TA and those around him in her case.

She makes me sick, how I wish it had been ole Gus that she attached herself to...

Gosh fragile (I cannot type that without pronouncing it "frah-gee-lay" hee), I was just thinking about the Flowbee.

My cats are shedding like crazy and I was wondering if they would put up with me trying to vacuum them!

There's a brush out there called a Furminator... I used it on my Pixie Bob and it works really good at getting the hair out. I got a little carried away on his one side though though and it looks like he's had chemo :floorlaugh: Mine love to be vacuumed, so I use a rubber brush on them and vacuum them. :seeya:

Thanks for that. These clips just make me depressed. The 4 STRONGLY felt there was emotional and verbal abuse that was on-going and lasted for a long time??? WTF???? Juror 6 says the 4 got these from texts and e-mails...ok what e-mails?? I don't recall any such e-mails. And only ONE text message. AGGHGHHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell Mark was going crazy too. Can anyone tell me WHAT E-MAILS these are? Please, I feel like I missed a huge part of the case even though I watched every day. I don't remember e-mails from Travis being "abusive." Did the jury somehow have access to extra e-mails not discussed during the trial?

Also, the 4 also got emotional abuse from WHAT JODI SAID, that he was FORCING HER TO HAVE SEX BUT SHE DIDN"T WANT TO, and Juror 6 even pointed out she still liked the sex. FORCING???? WTF?????? Omigosh. FORCING??? I'm thinking these jurors got CMJA's lack of real care for Travis OR for the sex, and mis-interpreted that as Travis forcing her to have sex with him. NO 4 JURORS, IT'S ACTUALLY B/C CMJA IS A PSYCHOPATH WITH NO FEELINGS FOR PEOPLE. TRAVIS WAS JUST AN OBJECT TO HER. THE SEX WAS ALL AN ACT FOR HER TO TRAP TRAVIS. How did they not get this????? Did they not get any of the stuff about, oh you know, HER OBESSION WITH HIM AND HER OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR? DId they not get that HER WHOLE LIFE IS ONE BIG ACT FOR HER. WHY WOULD THEY EXPECT ANY REAL EMOTION FROM HER???? So this goes to the obvious point that didn't these 4 jurors learn anything about CMJA"S LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING. What part of LYING do they not understand???????? She lied to them about gas cans and everything to do with the murder...I guess they thought, oh that deals with the murder so of course she would lie about that, but why would she lie about the other things? BECAUSE SHE KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD BE ON THE JURY. The 'Abuse" is a DIRECT AND MAJOR PART OF HER WHOLE CASE - SELF=DEFENSE, AS IN SHE KILLED TRAVIS FROM SELF-DEFENSE. Did the 4 juros NOT even get that connection???????????????????????????? So why do they think she wouldn't make all that up to support her "abuse" claim????????????

Also, I like Juror 6 and she tries real hard to defend the 4, which I respect...but she keeps saying "It was their opinion and we have to respect that." There was no "violence" in the jury room, we respected their opinions. Well, just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean it's based on fact. Did the other 8 jurors ever QUESTION them as to the basis IN EVIDENCE of their "opinions." As in, please show me the exhibit number(s). Isn't that what was supposed to be going on in the jury room? If someone says something which I did NOT get from the trial AT ALL, then why would I not question that person as to what evidence r they basing their beliefs on?? I think this was Foreman's fault, who set the tone that everyone should tell their view and that's that. "Repect each other opinion." Well, you can respect and question and deliberate at the same time. It doesn't have to be either agree or disagree and nothing in between. It doesn't seem like any real deliberating even went on in the jury room.

Let's us think the Heavens that we got a M1 conviction, at this point I'm highly surprised by that. I tried to give the 4 jurors the benefit of the doubt, but the more I hear, the....and I should stop now because I am about to go batty.

So it appears that the very, very long time that CMJA was on the stand and the DT putting forth witnesses did have a saturation point with some jurors. CMJA was on the stand for a record 18 days. The prosecution presented their case in January and it took the defense 3 months to present theirs.

IIRC, the DT kept throwing up three different exchanges where Travis was very angry. The first was dated 4/8 and he wanted the name of the mysterious person (the Ruby Tuesday event?). Texts include "bitter feelings" and "revenge". Another exchange was dated 5/10 about the Steve email and lastly the 5/26 email. The DT brought these emails and words from them with so many witnesses.

If the prosecution does go forward trying to get the DP, it seems that they have to be much stronger in painting JA as a stalker and assist the jury in putting these three emails into context within the relationship. Likewise, with the "forced" sex the jury should be reminded that it is only JA's word.

Gosh fragile (I cannot type that without pronouncing it "frah-gee-lay" hee), I was just thinking about the Flowbee.

My cats are shedding like crazy and I was wondering if they would put up with me trying to vacuum them!

BBM

Hahahaha First laugh of the day, love that movie.

Excerpt of the personal message from Steven Alexander posted on the FB page:

June 4th will forever be a dark reminder of who has been ripped from our lives. June 4th will always be the day we stop and think this is the day Travis was murdered. You will think about all the horrible pain and suffering he went through. That day will always come.

Read the rest here

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=ts

Here's hoping that Arias has a brutal day today, consumed by the thoughts of what she did and the pain she caused so many people.

Here's hoping that Arias has a brutal day today, consumed by the thoughts of what she did and the pain she caused so many people.

bbm

now dont be silly we all know she only cares about herself :banghead::floorlaugh:

Exactly, neesaki!

Did you know you can buy those lamps through some catalog?

That movie is totally my childhood, only with more kids.

Lol, you can buy them in grocery stores, drug stores, and big box store at Christmas time now. I threatened to get DD's hubby one, DD would die b/c he would have kept that ugly thing out all year round. I didn't do it, it was a family joke, along with Jinger Bears.

There's a brush out there called a Furminator... I used it on my Pixie Bob and it works really good at getting the hair out. I got a little carried away on his one side though though and it looks like he's had chemo :floorlaugh: Mine love to be vacuumed, so I use a rubber brush on them and vacuum them. :seeya:

The Furminator actually works! Doggie loved it, but she did not like the vacuum. Too bad as I wanted so badly to vacuum the hair off when she was shedding heavily.

The Furminator actually works! Doggie loved it, but she did not like the vacuum. Too bad as I wanted so badly to vacuum the hair off when she was shedding heavily.

Oh yes furminator is worth the money....it does work but yes....don't go overboard lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol well it could! I had a kitty who loved to be vacuumed so we rarely had.to brush her. Flowbee cuts and the vacuum would get the undercoat...could work!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Excerpt of the personal message from Steven Alexander posted on the FB page:

June 4th will forever be a dark reminder of who has been ripped from our lives. June 4th will always be the day we stop and think this is the day Travis was murdered. You will think about all the horrible pain and suffering he went through. That day will always come.

Read the rest here

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=ts

I'm glad to see Steven speak out. I've often wondered, if Jodi can have a media blitz, and a lie-fest, why can't
Travis' family and friends go on every tv program that will have them, and tell everything they know about Jodi, the good (if there is any), bad and ugly. They should try to influence the jury pool, or rather inform it. God knows Jodi plays that game.

I was trying to figure out a good way for me to remember Travis today. Googled "Travis's favorite (I know, it should be "Travis' favorite," but I knew that wouldn't get many hits!), and found this from FB, The State vs. Jodi Arias - The Travis Alexander Murder Trial, Mark Vance:

"Travis's favorite show The Office ended tonight. For those who know the show, Pam said "Be strong. Trust yourself. Love yourself. Conquer your fears . . . and fast because life just isn’t that long.” As ridiculous as it sounds my friends and family and I watched it with Travis in mind (and there were some tears). I think Travis would have loved it, especially that statement by Pam, and the comment was so fitting especially in relation Steven and Sam's statements today. I hope they have a restful, stress-free and joy-filled weekend."

I don't watch "The Office," but am very fond of Steve Carell, thus the new avatar. Hope Travis is happy in heaven, and I pray that God will bless his soul and his family and friends' precious hearts.

Actually, Travis's is correct. :)

RIP Travis Alexander!
So many keep you in their hearts and will forever.
You continue to be an inspiration!
Thank you Travis!

I can't squish bugs either, but I suck them up with the hose of my Dyson. Is it still murder? :what:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

P.S. Is WS slower than the AZ court system for anyone else or is it just my puter? Holy God above, it's taking forever to load the pages.

I really dont think she is capable. Not only that but I think she still feels very justified with what she did. We still dont know what she was thinking but I'll bet its a whopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper