SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi also stated the church group went on a camping trip in May 08 TA went also. it was an over niter. I wonder of one of her spys in Meza told her about that or something on the internet he posted that she broke into.

seen this on facebook

"HLN said there is breaking news on the Jodi Arias case JVM reported"

don't know if its true or not??

Hi Friends! I read somewhere that JW has a conflict with July 18th - has anyone seen/heard that the retrial will be postponed?

I keep trying to get my DH to go to the Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs with me. It's supposedly haunted :ghost: , including the entire floor where Al Capone stayed when he gambled there, back in the '30's I think it was. I want to go there on Halloween, but so far I haven't been successful. My DH unfortunately isn't as intrigued by this kind of thing as I am, says this kind of stuff scares him too much... :scared:, :giggle:

If you do stay at the Arlington, for corn's sakes...do not use the hot tub!!!:blushing::sick:

That's great Elle Elle...I loved that you planted on for your dad and Travis.

I tried container planting tomatoes the last couple of years and the first year I used too much nitrogen fertilizer and got all leaves and no fruit.

Last year I overwatered and they just flat out died on me. I'm taking a break this year but may have another go and try to get it right next year.

Next time you try, look at using hay bales or straw to garden in. Just hollow out a spot in bale, put in some miracle grow soil and plant. You can move them if you have to. You tube has a bunch of ideas. I have my lettuce this year in a old wheel barrow. No slugs and I can move it.

What do you think guys .. is this the source of inspiration for one of Jodi's tracings?

Hello my Websleuths friends!:seeya:

I have missed posting with you guys, but will be able to as soon as my replacement tablet arrives..

Hope everyone is well and wanted to send positive vibes and continued prayers for Rosemary and Kyle:hug:

:heartbeat:
Smooth aka Jess

PS.
for all of our members from across the pond, do any of you all happen to live in or around Lakenheath, England?

Originally Posted by aa9511
Snipped:

I wish Travis had confided all these things to someone like one of his sisters, his brother, Chris or Sky Hughes, or DeAnna. He was probably too embarrassed that they would judge him for staying with her and taking it for so long....I'm pretty sure this is the reason he didn't wanna tell anyone the whole story. It's just like what ALV said (except of course she had the WRONG VICTIM)...people who are abused don't want to admit it because they're afraid people will think they're too "weak" and will judge them.

I'm sure none of his friends or family had a clue of the extent CMJA was using Travis. So sad...who knows maybe one of them would have advised him to go to the police and file a report??

BBM: This is especially true with males.

OT, but I am really bothered. I have been killing and looking for scorpions all day. There were two in my bedroom this morning and I am afraid they are going to get in my bed.

Anyone with any advice or experience with these bad bugs???? ty

Next time you try, look at using hay bales or straw to garden in. Just hollow out a spot in bale, put in some miracle grow soil and plant. You can move them if you have to. You tube has a bunch of ideas. I have my lettuce this year in a old wheel barrow. No slugs and I can move it.

Great suggestion! Thanks Whack A Mole!

I love homegrown tomatoes...

Okay, so here's my perfect summer meal...

Sliced tomatoes, corn on the cob slathered in butter, BBQ chicken, sliced cucumbers marinated overnight in half vinegar, half water, cornbread, watermelon salad, sweet tea, and peach cobbler with Blue Bell vanilla ice cream on top with fresh coffee and half and half

Sliced tomatoes, corn on the cob slathered in butter, BBQ chicken, sliced cucumbers marinated overnight in half vinegar, half water, cornbread, watermelon salad, sweet tea, and peach cobbler with Blue Bell vanilla ice cream on top with fresh coffee and half and half

Mine too, but I love fried okra and mashed potatoes. :)

The way the death penalty has turned into such a "wedge issue," I feel that it will eventually be abolished in all but the most conservative of states. The rest just won't be able to do it (put someone to death)...look at Arizona and the JA trial, even they have a problem with it. The jurors are gonna get it into their heads that they don't wanna be responsible for taking someone's life...and eventually there will only be 1 or 2 death convictions, and eventually go away in the States where the population can't stomach it.

I feel like it should be kept. It is called JUSTICE after all. It's not only a "deterrent," which a lot of people point to to abolish it, but it's supposed to be about JUSTICE. The correct justice for the worst and the extremely cruel, heinous, or barbaric crimes is for the perpetrator to be put to death. It's not only about detterance.

Of course no one wants an innocent person to die for a crime they didn't commit. So I think that even though the appeals process is long and costly, there should be some appeals in place, in case of a true mistake. And there is such a Looooonnngggg process already in place, so I don't get the people saying "well we shouldn't be a country who puts their own to death." It's just like Bill Montgomery said...they HAVE appeals they're entitled to, on top of a trial that's supposed to be conducted fairly so they can defend themselves. I think the problem isn't with the process, the problem is with some people within the process, where of course, being human beings, there is chance for error. So that could be the lawyers. That could be the judge. That could be the jurors. That could be LE and the people who collect the evidence. So that is what appeals are for, and there are appeals in place for everyone on death row.

In the end, it's up to the States. As long as citizens of a State want it, it'll be kept. I feel like in the end, only the deep South states will still have it in place.

BBM: Agree with your points but I'm not so sure it's true that the DP will be abolished in all but the most conservative States. I'm a native Californian (one of the most liberal States in the country), lifelong Democrat (descended from a long line of lifelong Democrats) politically and socially very liberal and I am also adamantly in favor of the death penalty in cases like this. IMO, Jodi Arias is exactly the kind of person the death penalty was created for.

jvm just said breaking news again on the jodi arias trial but its jvm so i shall not get my hopes up for something big

You may be asking yourselves which, if any, of the previously sealed court proceedings JSKS decided to order unsealed.

Here is your answer, filed today:

NotSoPublicRecord_zps3ad6c5ce.jpg

well breaking news the jw has a conflict on july 18th that something already mentioned on here

HARDLY BREAKING JEAN

OT, but I am really bothered. I have been killing and looking for scorpions all day. There were two in my bedroom this morning and I am afraid they are going to get in my bed.

Anyone with any advice or experience with these bad bugs???? ty

Never had scorpions but eeeeek!

Good luck and be careful....

We have such a short season here that it's not worth breaking my back digging. I've found this really works well... Here's a site, and you can bing for many many more! :seeya:

http://truth-about-green.blogspot.com/2010/05/hay-bale-gardening.html

Wendy Murphy on JVM has offered for free to draft a motion for the Alexander family, a motion for speedy trial since AZ has victim rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper