SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everybody? :scared:
ETA: ok...now we've got ppl.....I got askeered....

Cultural ethic defines "justice" Theocratic cultures find their "justice" in ancient text and ancient reparations. We think of ourselves as a secular culture, but our laws are tainted with ancient scriptural remedies for crimes, ie, revenge. We have the capacity to deal with threats to our society by removing criminals from society, but unlike other modern thinking countries, we seek an "eye for an eye" instead of just sequester from participation in our lives, for the safety and reverence of life.

Welcome to the group cady :seeya:

Looking forward to hearing more from you

:wagon:

OT, but I am really bothered. I have been killing and looking for scorpions all day. There were two in my bedroom this morning and I am afraid they are going to get in my bed.

Anyone with any advice or experience with these bad bugs???? ty

eeekkkkkkkk...I would be moving to a hotel until I had exterminators in...I am scared to death of both. I am terrible when I go to a hotel....I strip the bed down and search for bed bugs like I am searching for gold.....

You are so funny, but I totally agree. I did go to the feed store and got some granules for outside and spray for inside. But, I am still spooked. Oh and I also have some sticky strips from Terminex. Oooooh. I can't stand it.

Central Texas scorpion coward here! LOL

I never had to deal with tornadoes or scorpions in Cali!

I hate finding little baby scorpions...knowing there are bigger scorpions I haven't seen yet.

Mr DD does have a spray he uses, it seemed to do the trick last year...and ahem, he's a little late spraying it this year. I haven't seen them in my rooms, but we've got a lower level (hillside cutout), and they've been spotted there. Shivers!!!!

That is what the man at the liquor store told me. Maybe I should trap them and sell them to a restaurant around here. Problem is not many of these rednecks would be interested in fried scorpion.. I can't even find a chinese or Japanese food restaurant and I love sushi. :)

I know this redneck would not be interested in fried scorpion!!!

eeekkkkkkkk...I would be moving to a hotel until I had exterminators in...I am scared to death of both. I am terrible when I go to a hotel....I strip the bed down and search for bed bugs like I am searching for gold.....

I hear ya, but they were here two weeks ago. I may call them back and make them go under the house. I think that is where they are. jmo

Dr. Drew: Alt juror Tara Kelly and Juror #6 watch tapes they haven't seen before.

Cultural ethic defines "justice" Theocratic cultures find their "justice" in ancient text and ancient reparations. We think of ourselves as a secular culture, but our laws are tainted with ancient scriptural remedies for crimes, ie, revenge. We have the capacity to deal with threats to our society by removing criminals from society, but unlike other modern thinking countries, we seek an "eye for an eye" instead of just sequester from participation in our lives, for the safety and reverence of life.
Interesting, do you posit "reverence of life" a purely secular concept? If so, what is a "reverend"? Why all the respect for accidental protozoan mutation? I am easily confused on this stuff.

I have wondered if capital punishment is really meant as punishment or as deterrent. Certainly it is barbaric, but we have it, so there it is. To me that requires imposition of that ultimate sentence to those that have earned it - or commute the sentences of all those on death row.

Fairness dictates she has to go - or outlaw capital punishment.

Thanks for making me think, not my usual M.O.

Hi. Hopefully someone on this thread can help out.

Does anyone know where I can find the transcripts from Day 44? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

I believe another rebuttal witness that didn't get to testify was a person who in the business of investigating bank fraud. Not much was known about the person.

I would love to hear from this witness.

Prancersize!

[video=youtube;_OrwZICTcic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OrwZICTcic[/video]

Get your Inner Horse On!

[video=youtube;1mxaA-bJ35s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxaA-bJ35s[/video]

Sleuth u r beautiful as always! But today there is just something special!!:seeya:

You are so funny, but I totally agree. I did go to the feed store and got some granules for outside and spray for inside. But, I am still spooked. Oh and I also have some sticky strips from Terminex. Oooooh. I can't stand it.

You sound like me after I first moved to Texas and saw my first giant cockroach, I was ready to run back to Ohio. lol

It's about Ecology!

[video=youtube;k8TBmeK9Abg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TBmeK9Abg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members