SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I think one or more might have had an issue with 1.) Mormons, 2.) Multi-level Marketing (PPL) and 3.) Female defendant. One or more might have taken issue with pre-marital sex.
Switch it around to a female decedent and a male perp and they wouldn't have had a problem.
The issue is that human beings are capable of atrocious acts, male OR female. They should have put any sub categories as to gender, race, religion, etc., aside and judged her by her humanness, nothing more. Was the defendant a "good" human being?
And there you have the pivotal issue. "Jodi Arias" and "Human Being" are NOT synonymous. "Monster"? "Creature"? "Predator"? Those words are far more accurate.

In my book, she isn't human. Her membership was revoked when she butchered Travis. Nuff said about her. This day is about Travis for me.

df4089d2-c732-4cb6-aaa0-bb701bb4c135.jpg

"May you live all the days of your life. We have a limited supply
of them and the clock is ticking." Travis Victor Alexander

Rest in Peace Travis.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Travis Alexander on what must be a difficult day for them. I hope that they can find comfort and peace in knowing that their beloved brother watches over them as they struggle to understand why his life was taken so brutally and much too soon.

My parents are on vacay right now in Boca Raton FL (lucky IKR!). Anyway, my mom texted me a pic of the back of a menu @ a restaurant they were having lunch at. There on the bottom was the best motto ever & I just had to share it w/ my fellow WS-ers... :)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways--Chardonnay in one hand--chocolate in the other--body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming, WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

Love it!!! Hope it brings a smile to all of your faces! :)

I wish the media would do a tribute to Travis segment. The focus should be on TRAVIS not Jodi, especially today.

df4089d2-c732-4cb6-aaa0-bb701bb4c135.jpg

"May you live all the days of your life. We have a limited supply
of them and the clock is ticking." Travis Victor Alexander

Rest in Peace Travis.

Rosemary, we are thinking and praying for Kyle everyday. I hope he's doing a little better...

My parents are on vacay right now in Boca Raton FL (lucky IKR!). Anyway, my mom texted me a pic of the back of a menu @ a restaurant they were having lunch at. There on the bottom was the best motto ever & I just had to share it w/ my fellow WS-ers... :)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways--Chardonnay in one hand--chocolate in the other--body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming, WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
Love it!!! Hope it brings a smile to all of your faces! :)

BBM

LOVE THIS!! Thank you for sharing :)

Saw these guys in Austin in '86. Awesome!!! For you, Travis!

[video=youtube;nag0L231uL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nag0L231uL4[/video]

U are very welcome! :)

I've been going thru a little funk the past few days & that quote gave me a giggle that I needed!

BBM I'm sorry you've been in a bit of a funk...I'm glad you're feeling a little better though

U are very welcome! :)

I've been going thru a little funk the past few days & that quote gave me a giggle that I needed!

Me, too. Can't wait for my vay-cay! Virginia and Seabrook Island! Hang in there, Chica!

[video=youtube;Oo4OnQpwjkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc[/video]

I cry every time I think of Travis today. I can't imagine what his family is feeling. :(

That post by Rosemary really got to me.

[video=youtube;xVYxKRXDT2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVYxKRXDT2I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members