SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:I can't believe dani logged off after a story like that!! Not riveting!! That was completely crazy, I was stressed out just reading it!

I'm still laughing at your post

Its just the way you wrote it

I can almost picture you standing there saying it-LOL

:bump: from last thread re: Dani's interaction with Manson :eek: - yep, that Manson!

Today, 06:56 PM
dani

Originally Posted by SyraKelly
I want to hear it-TIA
I was afraid of that: :floorlaugh:

I was living in Simi Valley, California and had 4 year old twin boys. I was a member of the Simi Valley Mother's of Twins Club which was a philanthropic organization. I also worked as a grocery checker in Chatsworth, which was just "over the hill" from Simi Valley. One of my regular customers was Mr. Spahn and what I assumed was his wife and red-headed daughter. They were always together as Mr. Spahn was blind. Mr. Spahn owned the "Spahn Ranch" which was used for many western movie sets.

Simi Valley was about to get a 4 lane highway to connect to the San Fernando Valley. The current road at the time was a deadly 2 lane mountainous road, so this was a BIG DEAL. There was going to be a big celebration including a parade. The Twins Club decided to enter a float and elected me head of the committee to design and build the float. (Yeah, I know, ask the divorced gal that has 4 kids under 4 years of age, a 40 hour a week job and goes to real estate school at night to take on the biggest fund raising project of the year. :floorlaugh: ) Anyway, my idea for the float was to portray Simi Valley coming of age from the wagon trail era. For this we needed a buckboard. I knew Spahn Ranch had buckboards. The next week when Mr. Spahn and family came in I asked if we could borrow one and he said yes and we agreed upon a time for me to come out and make the arrangements.

It was early summer and didn't get dark until 8:00 or 9:00 pm. But Mr. Spahn asked me to come out about 7:30. I took my friend, Eunice (also a mother of twins, misery loves company) and off we went to the ranch. When we got there they were eating dinner at a very long "table" made from rough building studs. The house looked like it had never been cleaned, EVER! It was a wooden structure made from old barn wood, just like in the old movies. There were about 10 people at the table. They made the introductions. We met Tex Watson, a girl named Squeaky, a few others and…a Mr. Charlie Manson! This whole bunch were the dirtiest motley crew I'd ever seen in my life. The "serving dishes" were dinged up pots that the food had been cooked in. Tex asked for someone to pass him a certain pot just as the dog came to his side. He lowered the pot for the dog to take a few bites then he spooned some onto his own metal plate and passed it along. :puke: At about this point, Eunice grabbed my hand and she never let go. I'm sure our eyes were big as saucers and I was hoping the "family" couldn't see the hair standing up on the back of our necks. We wanted to leave but we were told Charlie would take us out to select which size buckboard we needed when they finished eating. (Thank God they didn't offer us a plate!) The sun was starting to go down by now.

As I said in my original post, it's not a riveting story. We got our buckboard but when they offered to deliver it we gave the address of the school. (We didn't want them knowing where we lived.) And we did win 1st place with our float. Also, Eunice and I learned to imbibe alcoholic beverages. But we actually cried like babies when we learned what happened to the Tate/La Bianca families. We felt the EVIL just being in the same room with them, watching them eat a meal. I can't imagine the terror those poor people felt when that bunch began murdering them.

So you ask me if I know Charlie Manson? Yeah, I "had dinner" with Charlie Manson.

Here's a link for you KIDS who don't know who Charlie is:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/t...te_murders.htm

I'm still laughing at your post

Its just the way you wrote it

I can almost picture you standing there saying it-LOL

No kidding! My chest was thumping after that! It was like she was describing the scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre! :scared:

:floorlaugh:

Hubby just brought home a bottle of chardonney!
Asked about the lit candle.
so sweet!

One of my favorite tributes to the amazing man who brought us all together. Goodnight all....thanks for keeping me company on this crappy day.

[video=youtube;VmeXmTaYxUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeXmTaYxUA[/video]

:seeya:I can't believe dani logged off after a story like that!! Not riveting!! That was completely crazy, I was stressed out just reading it!

I know, right? What a story!!! That would have given me nightmares.

That whole time frame makes me think of this movie:

[video=youtube;FpnZktNuN-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpnZktNuN-4[/video]

"Today Arias’ defense attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott issued a joint statement in an exclusive to The Arizona Republic.

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office."

BS BS BS BS WTF WTF WTF WTF

Back to talk the other day:

Magnificent
article-2335617-1A23B8B0000005DC-235_470x787.jpg

And a link to the Queen's Coronation pic
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335617-004A485000000258-836_964x673.jpg

At the other end of the scale....
article-2335617-1A2412FB000005DC-474_470x589.jpg

:bump: from last thread re: Dani's interaction with Manson :eek: - yep, that Manson!

Today, 06:56 PM
dani

I was afraid of that: :floorlaugh:

I was living in Simi Valley, California and had 4 year old twin boys. I was a member of the Simi Valley Mother's of Twins Club which was a philanthropic organization. I also worked as a grocery checker in Chatsworth, which was just "over the hill" from Simi Valley. One of my regular customers was Mr. Spahn and what I assumed was his wife and red-headed daughter. They were always together as Mr. Spahn was blind. Mr. Spahn owned the "Spahn Ranch" which was used for many western movie sets.

Simi Valley was about to get a 4 lane highway to connect to the San Fernando Valley. The current road at the time was a deadly 2 lane mountainous road, so this was a BIG DEAL. There was going to be a big celebration including a parade. The Twins Club decided to enter a float and elected me head of the committee to design and build the float. (Yeah, I know, ask the divorced gal that has 4 kids under 4 years of age, a 40 hour a week job and goes to real estate school at night to take on the biggest fund raising project of the year. :floorlaugh: ) Anyway, my idea for the float was to portray Simi Valley coming of age from the wagon trail era. For this we needed a buckboard. I knew Spahn Ranch had buckboards. The next week when Mr. Spahn and family came in I asked if we could borrow one and he said yes and we agreed upon a time for me to come out and make the arrangements.

It was early summer and didn't get dark until 8:00 or 9:00 pm. But Mr. Spahn asked me to come out about 7:30. I took my friend, Eunice (also a mother of twins, misery loves company) and off we went to the ranch. When we got there they were eating dinner at a very long "table" made from rough building studs. The house looked like it had never been cleaned, EVER! It was a wooden structure made from old barn wood, just like in the old movies. There were about 10 people at the table. They made the introductions. We met Tex Watson, a girl named Squeaky, a few others and…a Mr. Charlie Manson! This whole bunch were the dirtiest motley crew I'd ever seen in my life. The "serving dishes" were dinged up pots that the food had been cooked in. Tex asked for someone to pass him a certain pot just as the dog came to his side. He lowered the pot for the dog to take a few bites then he spooned some onto his own metal plate and passed it along. :puke: At about this point, Eunice grabbed my hand and she never let go. I'm sure our eyes were big as saucers and I was hoping the "family" couldn't see the hair standing up on the back of our necks. We wanted to leave but we were told Charlie would take us out to select which size buckboard we needed when they finished eating. (Thank God they didn't offer us a plate!) The sun was starting to go down by now.

As I said in my original post, it's not a riveting story. We got our buckboard but when they offered to deliver it we gave the address of the school. (We didn't want them knowing where we lived.) And we did win 1st place with our float. Also, Eunice and I learned to imbibe alcoholic beverages. But we actually cried like babies when we learned what happened to the Tate/La Bianca families. We felt the EVIL just being in the same room with them, watching them eat a meal. I can't imagine the terror those poor people felt when that bunch began murdering them.

So you ask me if I know Charlie Manson? Yeah, I "had dinner" with Charlie Manson.

Here's a link for you KIDS who don't know who Charlie is:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/t...te_murders.htm
This creeps me out! Recently my dh and I were traveling thru norcal. We stopped in a semi mountainess area at a mcdonalds. There were a group of young adults, very weird, ominous, apparently traveling together in a van. They seemed to be drugged, dirty, and studied us for awhile. We told others they seemed manson family type. So so creeped out that night!
In particular by one woman!

I think Travis would have liked this song

[video=youtube;T00eJSQimIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T00eJSQimIk[/video]

My avatar is my dog Johnson...his winkie was so large he left rivulets in the snow.....
rip Johnson!

I'm so mad at myself. I wanted to take ten minutes of silence and ponder around 5:20 tonight but I had kids to deal with and I got sidetracked. I feel like a jerk. :(

I did look at the clock at 6:45 though and said to my son, "Travis was dead at this point."

Sick today, just sick.

I'm so mad at myself. I wanted to take ten minutes of silence and ponder around 5:20 tonight but I had kids to deal with and I got sidetracked. I feel like a jerk. :(

I did look at the clock at 6:45 though and said to my son, "Travis was dead at this point."

Sick today, just sick.

Stop being so hard on yourself....you are a gorgeous girl.....enjoy your life !

Good evening "Farm Boy". Now fetch me that pitcher. :snooty:

Since your "Farm Boy" doesn't seem to be around right now, may I substitute for him?

[video=youtube;oIvXUNp8HtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIvXUNp8HtU[/video]

"Today Arias’ defense attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott issued a joint statement in an exclusive to The Arizona Republic.

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office."

BS BS BS BS WTF WTF WTF WTF

Absolutely and completely FING DISGUSTING that they chose THIS DAY to release this "statement". The whole lot of them are disgusting. To release this on the 5 year anniversary of TA's slaughter is reprehensible!!! So not only is Jodi trying to rub salt into TA's family so is her horrendous DT!! They simply won't let TA rest in peace, or his family.

I'm furious at the timing of this "statement".

Kathy Griffin on Bravo doing her stand up in Santa Rosa. She opened the show with Jodi following her on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024