SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is so very evil

, Willmott was discussing whether Alexander at one point told Arias that he would kill himself.

I'll bet it was her who told Travis she would kill herself

I am glad this info did not get to the jury

I just can't stand her-evil!!

Jodi is so very evil

, Willmott was discussing whether Alexander at one point told Arias that he would kill himself.

I'll bet it was her who told Travis she would kill herself

I am glad this info did not get to the jury

I just can't stand her-evil!!

BBM

Yes, I'm sure she did that many times. That was part of her able to reel him back in.

DId you hear Sky Hughes, I think on DrDrew? She said one time Travis called her frantic and said, "Sky, SKy, what should I do? Jodi says she wants to kill herself!" So it turned out that Jodi had sent Travis an e-mail where she threatened to commit suicide, and so Travis forwarded that e-mail to Sky b/c Sky asked to see it so she could try to help him. She said she read the e-mail and she almost started laughing because she knew right away it was fake! It was some dramatic thing just like CMJA likes to do. So she told Travis to not worry and don't worry Jodi isn't gonna do anything, she's just lying and trying to get sympathy from you.

good morning everyone! i went to bed early last night and I missed the gluten-free discussion! darnit! I have been wanting to go gluten free for the past 6 months and am still doing some research on it. I try to buy gluten free at places like trader joes and whole foods (aka Whole Paycheck ahha) but I am def not completely gluten free. I am chronicially "Backed up" sorry TMI to the point where at age 27 I've already had a whole bunch of testing done, but everything has come back as normal. I go to a naturopath who provided me with homeopathic treatment that's all gluten free and so far so good. It's more expensive than going to a doctor because insurance doesn't cover it, but I highly suggest anyone interested in homeopathic remedies go to a naturopath, and most, if not all are gluten free! I put about 15 droppers of two different homeopathic tinctures in my water bottle every morning and keep drinking it throughout the day, it's easy peasy and keeps you drinking water too. I also take 3 caplets a day of the other 3 herbs I need...it's wonderful!

That was how I got my food allergies found....my western docs refused to do the testing because I didn't have more symptoms. Turns out I was smart to have listened to my gut. I wish I could see him more often.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

so i've been thinking, maybe juan will bring dr. demarte on to discuss the fact that she also had diagnosed jodi with anti social personality disorder. i guess this couldn't be discussed because it was beyond the scope of rebuttal, or maybe my mind is all over the place. either way, he needs someone on there to state that she CAN NOT be rehabilitated

Word. :wave:

I have a Lil Wayne song stuck in my head. So not appropriate to sing out loud here at work.

What really upset me was when several weeks ago Michael Kiefer retweeted a tweet with a link to a blog containing negative comments about Travis' sister Tanisha's past.

He replied that it wasn't relevant to the trial. But why did he have to include the link? What a .

Oh he's trashed the entire family to me in person. As one of them once said to me early on "don't talk to that guy. He hates us". How freaking sad is THAT?

That is really strange... and interesting. I think it would be worth getting tested. Yes... baby steps and for now one thing at a time. Dairy came up as an allergy as well.

When I agreed to give up the gluten I was like no way are you taking my cheese! I don't drink milk per se, a little yogurt but I am Norwegian and no way am I giving up my cheese. I have cut way back though.

My brother used to tease me that I needed to open a restaurant called "Tina's Cheese Palace" (that is my family nick-name) and serve cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a gazillion different ways, that's how much I LOVE cheese.

Oofda. Missed the gluten conversation last night.

Frigga- my son can relate to your need for cheese. When he was 7 years old his doc diagnosed him as gluten and dairy intolerant. The doc explained to him he couldn't have regular bread and cereals. My son listened, nodded his head, a little bit sad at the news, but pretty OK.

The doc then told him he couldn't have ice cream anymore. That made my son darn sad, but still coping. The last straw was when the doc told him he could not have cheese anymore. My son looked incredulous, then cried out--"NO CHEESE??!!

The doc looked at him sternly and repeated.. you may NOT have cheese, of any kind. My kind gentle pacifist son jumped out of his chair and whacked the good doctor, twice for good measure.

From that day on, my son has called him Dr. No Cheese.....

I just read the two sidebars that were released. Hilarious!! Are there more?

That's all I've seen too! If there is more.. We need a new dedicated thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching a Zimmerman hearing this morning on wildabouttrial and I couldn't get over the difference between the demeanors of Arias and Zimmerman in court -- Arias had no respect, and Zimmerman sits like a statue and looks like he is in awe --

I don't know...I wanna see them too. I looked on AZCentral just now, but they haven't posted any others. Does anyone know if Wild has them yet?

I thought the marriage comment by Juan was exactly the dry sense of humor we saw sometimes during the trial. However, and I do love Juan, but I can see how JW would take that as an insult! It was a very intentional dig at JW b/c he could have easily said "suppose I had a wife and I said to my wife....". LOL. I do think it's funny, but putting myself in JW's shoes, I wouldn't want a colleague making a comment like that about me. MOO.

Where is that big ball of yarn located?
If I were to guess, it would be near Carhenge.
6a00d8341c9c1053ef01156e3d762f970c-800wi

images

images

OMG - that's hilarious! :lol:

Thanks - I had to look it up - here's a youtube on Carhenge :D

[video=youtube;kea7BRu2BjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kea7BRu2BjM[/video]

Oh he's trashed the entire family to me in person. As one of them once said to me early on "don't talk to that guy. He hates us". How freaking sad is THAT?

KCL....don't you find it interesting that the two sidebars AZCentral decides to post and discuss are the two related to Juan's comment about marrying JW? They could have picked any number of sidebars more interesting than that - for example I would love to read the one where JSS talks about CMJA giving too long, rambling answers.

I think Keifer consulted with his buddy Nurmi, and Nurmi told him to put those two out for the public. Maybe b/c they took it personally, maybe to bias the potential jury against Juan. I'm leaning towards the latter. They wanna make Juan look mean and anti-woman....that would play perfectly into their agenda, especially considering Juan's natural style in the courtroom.

I have no doubt this was done deliberately by Keifer to hurt Juan and hurt his case going into the next penalty phase.

Released sidebars......TOO funny! :) "well maybe you should go back to law school" lmao!!!!!!!

Re: NSA collecting phone information

I thought this was old news? Hasn't this been going on for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024