SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What mother ... upon learning of her child's "accidental" death throws her away in a freakin' garbage bag and leaves her remains to be eaten by animals? There was no accident. Casey Anthony behaved just like any other murdering psychopath ... She disposed of her victim and went on with her life.

:truce: I watched the trial on In Session, and blew off all their Tot Mom nightly roundups.
1.) There was obvious perjury spoken on the stand by key players and I felt if Judge MB had given *one in particular* a stint in the jail, for say 2-3 weeks, maybe we would have heard something different coming from the stand. Juan would have promised Mrs. Anthony with a perjury charge from Day 1.
2.) I thought the Prosecution team was a bit over confident and this was no trial to use new forensic procedures to make a point (the trunk/smell guy).
3.) I think 3 of the Anthony's should have been charged with "Conspiracy to Murder After the Fact or Reckless Disregard", 2 with concealing a body and failure to report a drowning. Whether during the trial or after, they should of been held accountable for the BS coming out of their mouths on the stand or the defense's accusations. Did ANY of them take the 5th?
4.) We have a obviously murdered child, the who, what, how and where are speculation.
5.) The minute LE got involved with this case, ALL the players should have been taken down town immediately, separated and interrogated. I mean REALLY, a child missing for 30 days, no call to the police, a trunk that smells like death, that same vehicle in impound, a father who is ex-LE, and a non-existent nanny.
I could NOT, in good conscience, connect the dots with the evidence, circumstantial or otherwise. The PT brought a "theory" to the table, they were unable to turn it into a "fact" and any "facts" they made some headway with were blown out of the water by the DT.
Damn Skippy I believe CA murdered her daughter. No doubt about it. But I couldn't have convicted her of murder with the prosecution's Swiss Cheese case...........sure, it made sense, but I be willing to take that leap?
Bleck, I tried not to expound, that case got my goat, a murderer walked free because the LE and Prosecution dropped the ball. I can't blame the jury because I would have voted the same. A week before the jury took it back for deliberations, I told my BF, "That killer is going to walk, no eye witness, no confession, no cause of death (murder, obviously, but how), no crime scene, and everything remotely pointing to the defendant was negated by a family member taking responsibility or covering her a$$."
Jose Padilla and his crew had no business playing body guard and interfering with the investigation..........:truce:

Got to stop, I am expounding!!!!:banghead::stormingmad:

HELP!!!

Someone on here once recommended a British series on DVD that "if you like Downton Abbey you will love this" and I bookmarked it then proceeded to lose the information. Are you out there? Please! Does anyone remember? Anyone at all? Gracias!

I don't remember -- but might it have been Upstairs Downstairs? Similar in theme (the upstairs upper crust family and the downstairs servants). Hugely popular in the 70s

Also the movie Gosford Park by the man who wrote Downton Abbey.

Do you get "Spot the Station" alerts? I do.

last night was a six-minute blaze across the most beautiful sky, I hollered for the neighbors. I don't know why I think it's so cool, but I do, there's somethign special about knowing there are guys in that light...

(for those interested, google Spot the Station, a NASA site. You can sign up for email or text alerts when the space station will be visible in your sky, with directions on where to look. You only get a few a week, it doesn't flood your mailbox)

Yes I do. We love watching it go by, it is cool. I love watching meteor showers. I don't care for the giant asteroids coming by and then breaking up and a piece the size of a small car comes crashing down at 33,000 mph.

Burt Sugarman's Midnight Special brings you the one, the only...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg[/ame]

I don't remember -- but might it have been Upstairs Downstairs? Similar in theme (the upstairs upper crust family and the downstairs servants). Hugely popular in the 70s

Shoot, it wasn't either of those...now that I'm thinking of it it may have had a Jack the Ripper theme or something...loved Gosford park!

I love US/DS!!! I watch is whenever I can. It's one show that can be watched over and over and still remain fresh.

Probably this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2xZbac7lw&list=PL5D9B54A2765DE20A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2xZbac7lw&list=PL5D9B54A2765DE20A[/ame]

Watch it awhile to make sure...​

Shoot, it wasn't either of those...now that I'm thinking of it it may have had a Jack the Ripper theme or something...loved Gosford park!

"Copper"? I don't see how that would connect with Downton Abbey but it's a cop show set in Britian just around JtR time.... or "Whitechapel"? Another cop show around that time........... Both on BBC America.

Gosford is one of my most favorite movies. Combined everything I love - British mysteries, great acting, humor, etc!

These are the guys who made The Staircase about the Michael Peterson trial. I met them at the trial and once I let it be known I was anti Peterson they went all snobby on me. ;) I have to say it was a mesmerizing documentary though even if it was totally skewed toward the defense.

Is this the doc I just saw recently where the "owl theory" was presented? I admit to being anti-Peterson but I have to say I found some credence in the owl theory, would want to know more but I can see where that might be a reasonable possibility.

Have you seen Sunday Morning?

It goes over us at 10:00pm. The clouds were burning off before sunset so I'm hoping for good view.

It makes me put things into perspective and that humbles me.

I've got a 0311 sighting this morning, probably won't make it. :) I get up at 5 am ish so I see a lot of the morning ones.

humbling, yes.

Thank you Sleuthies! My Lili got a catheter for a urine sample and 2 shots of antibiotics and is now on her way home with Daddy!

Thanks for caring! Sick babies make you feel so helpless--it was great to feel that I wasn't alone. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97