SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said "Kweefer" :floorlaugh:

sorry, sometimes I'm 10 years old but that was funny!

I had to give him a more appropriate name while still maintaining his "integrity", if ya know what I mean :floorlaugh:

Is this the doc I just saw recently where the "owl theory" was presented? I admit to being anti-Peterson but I have to say I found some credence in the owl theory, would want to know more but I can see where that might be a reasonable possibility.

Have you seen Sunday Morning?

I have not but I'd like to! The owl theory is, to quote Prosecutor Freda Black "Pure T" BS. He killed two women at the bottom of a staircase in front of the same "Chat Noir" print...creepy. He was all about being financial opportunistic off of women. NO evidence an owl entered the home then left undetected. Peterson's alibi was insane..that he was outside "moontanning" until something like 2am alone in shorts and a T shirt in 50 degree weather under a misting fountain. That's just part of it.
I seriously doubt they will try and float an owl theory in a new trial. David Rudolf was a snake...trying to produce a last minute "find" of the purported murder weapon a blowpoke, rather the "fauxpoke". Even when jurors were interviewed they were insulted by that stunt. Oh I could go on and on............but I won't ;) If there's a new trial I'll watch though. I interviewed MP's sister for a column I had briefly in a magazine called "Justice" and she has his number 100%.

This Johnny Rivers song is perfect for you, Sleuth:

JOHNNY RIVERS - Secret Agent Man 1966 - YouTube

I grew up in a military family and my dad went to Vietnam several times. The term "southeast asia" was used in our house. Plus we watched the news as a family every night and the term was used there. This would have been when I was age 6-12 range. So stuff gets in your head and stays there.

It was probably only 10 years ago I realized that song was NOT called "Secret Asian Man"

I just popped a 2008 Hall Cab. Much needed and oh, so good! :cheers: to one and all.

:seeya: That's me, raising my hand. ;)

I'm in to a weak Sauv Blanc right now but anyway...I'm saving up my drinking for tomorrow nite when I'm going to dinner with.....Katie Wick!

Thank you Sleuthies! My Lili got a catheter for a urine sample and 2 shots of antibiotics and is now on her way home with Daddy!

Thanks for caring! Sick babies make you feel so helpless--it was great to feel that I wasn't alone. :loveyou:

Lili is on her way to health. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and her fever will be down by morning. I hope Lili sleeps well tonight and mom and dad also.

For lil buddy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0DMbCKnAg"]Eric Burdon & War - Spill The Wine - YouTube[/ame]

They can only drag that out so long. People are showing less and less interest.

Nothing unusual....that happens with every case...as things wind up posts slow. As new developments happen things get posted. Susan Cox Powell still has an active forum....even Scott Peterson has a thread that still garners responses. Caylee's sidebar has daily posts. The cases that touch people will always be talked and posted about, even if the streams aren't as big as they once were. There could be a thread that stays active-ish for a good while.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:seeya: That's me, raising my hand. ;)

I'm in to a weak Sauv Blanc right now but anyway...I'm saving up my drinking for tomorrow nite when I'm going to dinner with.....Katie Wick!

Eck! I can not drink a glass of wine tonight and it is my anniversary. I have benadryle in me. I had a wicked yellow jacket attached to my knuckle today. That sucker gave me a searing, painful bite. He is dead now.

I grew up in a military family and my dad went to Vietnam several times. The term "southeast asia" was used in our house. Plus we watched the news as a family every night and the term was used there. This would have been when I was age 6-12 range. So stuff gets in your head and stays there.

It was probably only 10 years ago I realized that song was NOT called "Secret Asian Man"

:floorlaugh:
My grandparents had a "Cadillac", and I loved to sit on the arm rests. They were the built in booster seats before seatbelts.... Anyway on one visit we were all going out to dinner and I got super excited and asked if we were taking the "battle axe" much to my father's chagrin...:seeya:

Are you sure???!!! :rockon: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(I recently listened to the song, and it still sounds like that, doesn't it?!)

This thread is gonna close itself. This thread went from 900 to 1000 viewers daily down to 30 to 40. We all still love Travis but the case is basically over. She gets one more shot and if that jury can't come to a conclusion she gets life. She will disappear and be forgotten.

I hope the Sidebar won't close until the conclusion of the JA trial. It's not over 'til it's over.
There was, originally, only the "regular" posters on this thread when the trial thread was still open. We had a lot of fun and we still do. I'm sure when the trial starts up the Mods will reopen a thread specifically for the trial and the sidebar will only have the diehards left here.
They'll be other Sidebars where we can chill out, I hope.

I have not but I'd like to! The owl theory is, to quote Prosecutor Freda Black "Pure T" BS. He killed two women at the bottom of a staircase in front of the same "Chat Noir" print...creepy. He was all about being financial opportunistic off of women. NO evidence an owl entered the home then left undetected. Peterson's alibi was insane..that he was outside "moontanning" until something like 2am alone in shorts and a T shirt in 50 degree weather under a misting fountain. That's just part of it.
I seriously doubt they will try and float an owl theory in a new trial. David Rudolf was a snake...trying to produce a last minute "find" of the purported murder weapon a blowpoke, rather the "fauxpoke". Even when jurors were interviewed they were insulted by that stunt. Oh I could go on and on............but I won't ;) If there's a new trial I'll watch though. I interviewed MP's sister for a column I had briefly in a magazine called "Justice" and she has his number 100%.

It was the feather structures from the owl talons in her hair that intrigued me, that and the way her scalp was damaged. I (without knowing as much as i would like to) assumed she had gone outside for some reason, got attacked, headed upstairs because...she thought MP was up there or she wanted towels??? and then passed out and went down the stairs.

I'm by no means trying to defend MP, but again, it was the feathers that made me go, "hmmm, maybe not bullfeces"

Watch Sunday Morning - I've watched it a few times. It's a redeeming movie.

Trailer for one of the most uplifting documentaries I have ever had the privilege to screen:

[video=youtube;tDw7OqVBT-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDw7OqVBT-w[/video]

:truce: I watched the trial on In Session, and blew off all their Tot Mom nightly roundups.
1.) There was obvious perjury spoken on the stand by key players and I felt if Judge MB had given *one in particular* a stint in the jail, for say 2-3 weeks, maybe we would have heard something different coming from the stand. Juan would have promised Mrs. Anthony with a perjury charge from Day 1.
2.) I thought the Prosecution team was a bit over confident and this was no trial to use new forensic procedures to make a point (the trunk/smell guy).
3.) I think 3 of the Anthony's should have been charged with "Conspiracy to Murder After the Fact or Reckless Disregard", 2 with concealing a body and failure to report a drowning. Whether during the trial or after, they should of been held accountable for the BS coming out of their mouths on the stand or the defense's accusations. Did ANY of them take the 5th?
4.) We have a obviously murdered child, the who, what, how and where are speculation.
5.) The minute LE got involved with this case, ALL the players should have been taken down town immediately, separated and interrogated. I mean REALLY, a child missing for 30 days, no call to the police, a trunk that smells like death, that same vehicle in impound, a father who is ex-LE, and a non-existent nanny.
I could NOT, in good conscience, connect the dots with the evidence, circumstantial or otherwise. The PT brought a "theory" to the table, they were unable to turn it into a "fact" and any "facts" they made some headway with were blown out of the water by the DT.
Damn Skippy I believe CA murdered her daughter. No doubt about it. But I couldn't have convicted her of murder with the prosecution's Swiss Cheese case...........sure, it made sense, but I be willing to take that leap?
Bleck, I tried not to expound, that case got my goat, a murderer walked free because the LE and Prosecution dropped the ball. I can't blame the jury because I would have voted the same. A week before the jury took it back for deliberations, I told my BF, "That killer is going to walk, no eye witness, no confession, no cause of death (murder, obviously, but how), no crime scene, and everything remotely pointing to the defendant was negated by a family member taking responsibility or covering her a$$."
Jose Padilla and his crew had no business playing body guard and interfering with the investigation..........:truce:

Got to stop, I am expounding!!!!:banghead::stormingmad:

Wow thanks Bernina! You were being honest, I appreciate that! I did not follow that case...just Tot Mom Nancy Grace coverage, so I obviously had a bias. But I have heard bits and pieces. I think that there could have been a lot of reasonable doubt that it was an accident (not drowning, but some accident) and she tried to cover it up. I don't know, obviously there must have been for the jury to come back the way they did.

These are the guys who made The Staircase about the Michael Peterson trial. I met them at the trial and once I let it be known I was anti Peterson they went all snobby on me. ;) I have to say it was a mesmerizing documentary though even if it was totally skewed toward the defense.

And I think I just saw where they are giving M.P. another shot AT NOT GUILTY?? Two many staircases, two little time.

It was the feather structures from the owl talons in her hair that intrigued me, that and the way her scalp was damaged. I (without knowing as much as i would like to) assumed she had gone outside for some reason, got attacked, headed upstairs because...she thought MP was up there or she wanted towels??? and then passed out and went down the stairs.

I'm by no means trying to defend MP, but again, it was the feathers that made me go, "hmmm, maybe not bullfeces"

Watch Sunday Morning - I've watched it a few times. It's a redeeming movie.

lol...ok yes they are selling that theory. Let me just say this...there were I think 20,000 blood spatter patterns all over those walls all the way to the ceiling in that stairwell and not one feather. He killed them both is what I think (obviously). I'll get over my bias against L'Estrade and watch Sunday Morning though. I promise.

Eck! I can not drink a glass of wine tonight and it is my anniversary. I have benadryle in me. I had a wicked yellow jacket attached to my knuckle today. That sucker gave me a searing, painful bite. He is dead now.

That just sucks. I'll have one for you. Happy Anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap