SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched like the first season of The Killing. I was on the fence about his character, but after seeing him a bit less -ish. Hmmm, he definitely holds promise the longer I watch and listen to him speak. Thanks for posting!

One of my favorite shows! I love both the main characters...a lot of depth, great writing.

Season three ( with a whole new case) just began last Sunday on AMC and the first episode repeats this week just before the second.

My ex's friend thought Fat Boy Slim's Rockefeller *advertiser censored* was called Funk So Rubber or Funk Soul Brother....this only makes sense if you have heard the song..why it is called Rockefeller *advertiser censored* is beyond me since he never says it in the song.
My ex always thought a phrase from Green Day's Time of Your Life was "The Indian is right" instead of "But in the end is right."

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I posted that song the other night and I thought it was the funks so rubber too...my SO was cracking up and corrected me...it's the funks soul brother...

I watched some last night. I was sort of annoyed by the idea of these criminals getting free "meds" .... What meds do they require that I pay for? Also, they ought to be working at something... not sitting on their asses (sizable asses, I might add) playing cards and beauty parlor.

Bitter.... party of one...

Well, in all practicality, if someone in jail is after being medically evaluated determined to be in need of medications, who will pay for it? Their incarceration is being paid for, so if they're incarcerated, I would think that prescribed meds would have to be provided as well. :dunno:

Not much different if any, from our welfare system, perhaps. I am absolutely, however, for them working to pay their dues. But whether this is or not a choice according to law, I have no idea. May definitely deserve some further research, but, hey, whatever, I'm all for it. :)

I grew up in a military family and my dad went to Vietnam several times. The term "southeast asia" was used in our house. Plus we watched the news as a family every night and the term was used there. This would have been when I was age 6-12 range. So stuff gets in your head and stays there.

It was probably only 10 years ago I realized that song was NOT called "Secret Asian Man"[/quote]

Ok peeps I am going share one of my Favorite links.and time killer of ALL time ...

http://www.kissthisguy.com/

YES the name of the site is KISS THIS GUY ...

I use to think it was A Dick Head to Love LMAO
Robert Palmer: Addicted To Love
Might as well face it, you're a dick with a glove.

Back in the mid 1980's, me and my then hubby were going somewhere in the car with his parents who were about 50something years old. A song by Salt and Pepa came on,it was "Push It". Well you know in the some they sing "Push it real good". My father in law looked my MIL and said " What!! Are they singing pu$$y is real good"?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me and hubby were barely in our 20's and dying laughing in the back seat. That story is family legend!!

Eck! I can not drink a glass of wine tonight and it is my anniversary. I have benadryle in me. I had a wicked yellow jacket attached to my knuckle today. That sucker gave me a searing, painful bite. He is dead now.

Seriously? Benadryl is very mild, so why not a glass of wine? Just curious. :seeya:

Back in the mid 1980's, me and my then hubby were going somewhere in the car with his parents who were about 50something years old. A song by Salt and Pepa came on,it was "Push It". Well you know in the some they sing "Push it real good". My father in law looked my MIL and said " What!! Are they singing pu$$y is real good"?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me and hubby were barely in our 20's and dying laughing in the back seat. That story is family legend!!

LMAO...had to listen to it

http://youtu.be/vCadcBR95oU

Somehow I never realized there were THREE of them. Remind me not to marry a guy with that last name.

(Joking.)

I've posted this before but my daughter married a Drew Peterson 1 1/2 years ago. Lots of reassurance to loved ones that it was not THAT Drew Peterson :)

Today, my mom (who lives with me), passed out in the kitchen and hit her head. (she's okay now by the way, just have to keep an eye on her in the hospital overnight)....

SO at the emergency room she refused to go into the brain scan machine because she has claustrophobia. :banghead: (pardon the smile pun)

Anyhoo, just wondering whether it is permissible to box one's parent's ears.

She is for sure SOOOO grounded.

Quoting my own post to update...they are going to give her the MRI in the morning and they are going to put her under, otherwise she wouldn't have done it. As long as she lets them!

She's seems perfectly normal, chatty, her usual self. So I'm not worried.

I'm home from the hospital and the house is so eerie...but Mimi (see avatar) is all sniggled in.

I grew up in a military family and my dad went to Vietnam several times. The term "southeast asia" was used in our house. Plus we watched the news as a family every night and the term was used there. This would have been when I was age 6-12 range. So stuff gets in your head and stays there.

It was probably only 10 years ago I realized that song was NOT called "Secret Asian Man"

secret-agent-man-6186_zpse59663a4.jpg

YesandNo, I didn't know if you meant this song...

[video=youtube;yRKqfrct070]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRKqfrct070&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

and this one is always a good rainy night one also.

It's Just A Matter Of Time - Brook Benton 1959 - YouTube

I wonder who didn't want Jodi to have her arm around wilmont? And then for wilmont to do just that. Or am I behind and haven't caught up? Was that a jury question that was rejected correct?

:seeya: That's me, raising my hand. ;)

I'm in to a weak Sauv Blanc right now but anyway...I'm saving up my drinking for tomorrow nite when I'm going to dinner with.....Katie Wick!

I love Sauvignon Blanc, my favorite white wine. Next, is Pinot Grigio. Lost our taste for Chardonnay's, (?). So from there, we just go to the glorious Reds. Anyway, love you Katiecool!

Before I search I will leave you guys with this- 1.Eddie Vedder has an incredible voice 2. Eddie is himself- incredibly gorgeous 3. The drummer smoking the whole time is hilarious, in and of itself 4. Eddie and his wife have a solid, loving marriage, which makes Eddie sexier than ever!

Pearl Jam-Black - YouTube

:rockon: Thank you! :rockon:

Quoting my own post to update...they are going to give her the MRI in the morning and they are going to put her under, otherwise she wouldn't have done it. As long as she lets them!

She's seems perfectly normal, chatty, her usual self. So I'm not worried.

I'm home from the hospital and the house is so eerie...but Mimi (see avatar) is all sniggled in.

I'm glad your mom is "normal" lol....my 95 year old aunt had a seizure a few months ago and did the same thing at the hospital...she is a feisty one!

ETA...her 96 year old brother had a heart attrack last year and is doing fine....WTF....they will be at my funeral.....

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...as-defense-reaches-to-court-of-public-opinion

This has an excerpt from the June 4 CMJA defense ploy...so sad they chose that day...I have to say that I think doing it that day was strictly CMJA's idea. We know she's always trying to get back at the family. I don't think even JW and Nurmi would go that low if they weren't forced to.

I have to say that I love most of the reader comments on that article! The Arizona taxpayers, at least in those comments, don't seem to mind paying for the re-trial at all!

And a lot of the comments noted that JW and Nurmi are the ones who DRAGGED THE TRIAL OUT for months and months. They didn't seem to be caring too much about the "cost to the taxpayer" THEN!! Oh, how convenient!! Nooooo.....then it was all about "fairness" to the defendant. They would have said cost shoudn't matter when we're talking about the State trying to take someone's life. Yet NOW they say cost should matter?? Even if she was before the judge for a traffic ticket, the defense would be shouting "fairness, fairness!"

And since when does the general public get to decide, on a whim, how the law is carried out? The law states that if theire's a mistrial in the penalty phase, the State is allowed to re-try it with a new jury. That is what the law allows for, it's in the books, and why should the public all of a sudden get a say in it? The public gets to have a say in the proper form, which is as a juror member going through the proper judicial process, or in the process of making a law. So, for example, if a jury finds someone not guilty, can the "general public" all of a sudden create a protest and just throw the person in jail anyway? Then what's the point of HAVING THE LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE??

Vin Diesel is hottt..even if he is about 5'9. You mean Paul Walker....who I.will always remember as thr jerk from She's All That

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mmmm....I would take Vin Deisel, for sure. :blushing: LOL...we r so bad!! Something about those muscles...aaahhh....such a relaxing image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe