SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the last 30 minutes reading the juror questions. Wow, a lot of good ones. This is my favorite question and my favorite juror, whoever it is!

You say Travis gives no indication of being stalked, displays no fearful behavior and continues his contact with Jodi of his own accord. How do you reconcile Jodi's claim of D.V. if she continues her contact with Travis of her own accord? Where was her fearful behavior?
I thought that question was asked? Did it say "not asked" on the bottom of the form? I might be totally confused, but I thought the juror questions were released and only a few of them, so far, said "not asked".

Help.

I never had grandparents. They were gone by the time I was born.

I had one, grandma. God, I miss her. She died when I was thirteen.

What kills me now is I can't remember what she called me. Why can't I remember?? (My name had many variations, including European)

My mom's grandmother lived to be 94...so hopefully I'll have my mom another 20 years or so...

It was a huge adjustment for me seven or so years ago when she moved into this house with me when I first bought it. I had lived by myself, with a husband, etc. I'm all she has and I felt the weight of that and it was depressing at first.

But now I'm happy, I know I did the right thing and she spoils me, which is sweet.

plus, I predict as baby boomers get older, more and more seniors will be living with their adult children.

There are so many other cultures where that is the norm

So now I think of myself as being at the beginning of a whole new way Americans are beginning to live.

My dad can be a real pain in the neck, but I told my brothers long ago that they get mom and I get dad... Sometimes I regret it and when he's really a pain I tell him we will end up putting them back together:blushing:

He has always been my biggest supporter and I know I wouldn't be where I am without him! :seeya:

I shouldn't be on here, I should be sleeping. But, I'm a mess.

I know it's overly dramatic and I know it's stupid but my son had his 8th grade "graduation" tonight. They had a mother/son dance....

He's just growing so fast and I only have four more years with him at home. How did 14 years go by this quickly? I love him and he's so funny and he makes me belly laugh every day. I can't imagine him not being here and being a man and not needing me anymore.

Again, I apologize. I'm being ridiculous and I don't know why I'm even posting this here... I guess cuz I feel comfortable.

Thanks for letting me vent. :( my eyes are going to be all puffy tomorrow from crying and I'm going to be SO ugly! Maybe I'll post a picture so you can all laugh at me.

What a beautiful BABY !!! We lost our little Schnauzer at 14 but the little General did rule the house! Schnauzers Rule !!! :rockon:

He looks so much like our little Shnauzer that we lost 4 years ago. It's amazing how these precious boys are such a gift to our lives. Our old baby was salt & pepper, while our new baby is all black. He seriously is so humanized. We call him our Dogboy. That's not his name though. He's actually named after one of my favorite songs, "My Funny Valentine", we don't call him that, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-wutlpAlIg

I know it's overly dramatic and I know it's stupid but my son had his 8th grade "graduation" tonight. They had a mother/son dance....

He's just growing so fast and I only have four more years with him at home. How did 14 years go by this quickly? I love him and he's so funny and he makes me belly laugh every day. I can't imagine him not being here and being a man and not needing me anymore.

Again, I apologize. I'm being ridiculous and I don't know why I'm even posting this here... I guess cuz I feel comfortable.

Thanks for letting me vent. :( my eyes are going to be all puffy tomorrow from crying and I'm going to be SO ugly! Maybe I'll post a picture so you can all laugh at me.

Nooo, that's not silly! Im sure all the moms there had the same realization.

:seeya:Just share Marlaps post with him and let him know its the new thing now!
Just kiddin Marlap xoxo

Oh dear...poor guy one of many ripple effect bystanders of these sociopath killers. :stormingmad:

Yes, and to make it worse we live in the same state as THE Drew P. (IL) I will say that we got some frantic calls from out of state relatives when the Save The Date cards went out :floorlaugh: My daughter tried to get him to use Andrew, which is on his birth certificate, but he won't do it. LOL. It can really be a pain when they try to make reservations, order a pizza, etc... although they have learned to just deal with it and let it go. (although she still occasionally threatens to change their last name to her maiden name :floorlaugh:)

Hopeful, it's all good!! You're doing your job.

My baby boy graduated high school last weekend, had prom, and is now down the shore. I'm dying here!!!!

My daughter just finished her junior year in college, so next year dear hubby and I will be empty nesters!!

I been crying for a week!! I need a grand baby, lol!!

Mine too.

I had lunch with my gramma every single Wednesday for twelve years. When she went into assisted living in September, we switched it up to dinner.

She's 91. She's an angel on earth. I'm not even kidding. I love her as much as I love my husband and kids.

Wednesdays with Irene! :)

He'll never stop needing you, you'll always be his mom..be careful what you ask for too!

My best friend's two college graduates promptly moved back in upon graduation for a couple years each... :floorlaugh:

He looks so much like our little Shnauzer that we lost 4 years ago. It's amazing how these precious boys are such a gift to our lives. Our old baby was salt & pepper, while our new baby is all black. He seriously is so humanized. We call him our Dogboy. That's not his name though. He's actually named after one of my favorite songs, "My Funny Valentine", we don't call him that, of course.

Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine (Vocal) - YouTube

Let me tell y'all something. When we lost our Schnauzer last year, it was killer in our life! We had my Shepherd and lost him at 11, but still had our little Schnauzer The Little General that ruled everything...

Hopeful, it's all good!! You're doing your job.

My baby boy graduated high school last weekend, had prom, and is now down the shore. I'm dying here!!!!

My daughter just finished her junior year in college, so next year dear hubby and I will be empty nesters!!

I been crying for a week!! I need a grand baby, lol!!

I feel your pain! It's so hard! I'm such an emotional sap anyway so this stuff just gets to me.

Can't imagine going from two kids in the house for 18+ years to just.... Me and my husband.... Good God almighty, help me! :scared:

He'll never stop needing you, you'll always be his mom..be careful what you ask for too!

My best friend's two college graduates promptly moved back in upon graduation for a couple years each... :floorlaugh:

My coworker said today, "No, no, no, HO! This is GOOD. He's moving forward! Do you want him living with you till he's 35?"

Good point.

:floorlaugh:

Yeah!:scared:

:seeya:

I feel your pain! It's so hard! I'm such an emotional sap anyway so this stuff just gets to me.

Can't imagine going from two kids in the house for 18+ years to just.... Me and my husband.... Good God almighty, help me! :scared:

Yup, he's already giving me the eye, like, oh, 24 x 7 sex!! I'm like, get away from me.....

Let me tell y'all something. When we lost our Schnauzer last year, it was killer in our life! We had my Shepherd and lost him at 11, but still had our little Schnauzer The Little General that ruled everything...

I hate it when we lose our fur babies....I had a golden retriever named Bunny for 14 years before Mimi.

Are you going to get another pupster?

Yup, he's already giving me the eye, like, oh, 24 x 7 sex!! I'm like, get away from me.....

Gaaaahhhh! Stop! Don't say these things! He's had a girlfriend for over a year now, the sex issue makes me want to barf if I think about it too much. :D

Y'all will be all boom chicka wow wow...

ETA. Wait...just saw the above post....husband has a girlfriend or you son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper