SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good we are all in good spirits tonite - It was dam depressing last night! Partly my fault but good to see we are all feeling better tonite (antibiotics finally kicked in here) - :drumroll:

Auburn- :seeya: Are you taking anything for pain?

My BF has a bad tooth and on antibiotics too. I cannot get him to go the dentist to save his soul.

This is good we are all in good spirits tonite - It was dam depressing last night! Partly my fault but good to see we are all feeling better tonite (antibiotics finally kicked in here) - :drumroll:

Who said we're all in good spirits tonight?

Nothing Auburn. Just talking about "appointments" :floorlaugh:.
Haven't seen Sleuthy tonight- maybe he had an "appointment"??? :floorlaugh:

Hey boss, I have an "appointment" :wink: , i'll be back in 1/2. :floorlaugh:

I just noticed that the text doesn't really say you "scammed" me. That word always sounded a little disjointed from the rest of the sentiment to me. I wonder if it's a typo or just poor spelling.

I would say poor spelling. Travis has spelled the word "so", like "sow" in another text.

Well, it's that time again. Frasier and Niles are waiting for me.
Goodnight and have fun. See you all tomorrow.

Darn it all, I wanted to ask where to get one of these appointment books you kids have been talking about!

:floorlaugh:

Legalmania, report it immediately. If youpr ASPCA doest do anything call PETA and report your ASPCA. Iv done it.

Serious question. Do you really? I mean really do you wish that your man would still sext you that he'd love to blow loads in your face, down your throat, rape you, etc.

I've been around the block like 12000 times and that's nothing that I'd ever miss. jmo

Well, hehe, maybe not the words used above. Jodi and Travis were not a not in a committed relationship. There is a difference,imo.
I suppose. Jodi "whored" herself out, but yet had the nerve to send an email to Lisa full of whoredom talk.

But, innocent adult talk. Which imo all Travis was doing with Jodi because she led him along down the garden of evil, and he was conflicted.

You'll notice that I said "scared" didn't make any more sense to me than scammed. Scammed doesn't make sense to me because being "scammed" isn't something that rocks your entire world like the worst thing ever. jmo

If you were scammed over and over again. Jodi used Travis. She busted his BMW, had access to his accounts, perhaps even some PPL accounts... she didn't quit. Between the stalking and the manipulation, he had enough.

scam [skæm] Slang
n
a stratagem for gain; a swindle
vb scams, scamming, scammed
(tr) to swindle (someone) by means of a trick

Auburn- :seeya: Are you taking anything for pain?

My BF has a bad tooth and on antibiotics too. I cannot get him to go the dentist to save his soul.

It's such a shame that dentists have a tendency to be like Stepford Wives with very, very sharp instruments.:scared:

Travis said how he felt about the killer in his text messages. Let's not turn this around to the benefit of the killer. His words were crystal clear. He was scammed!!!

Via on Twitter

Sociopath/Evil/HATE Message to #JodiArias from Travis. I transcribed the 4 LONG TEXT that Travis Alexander sent to Jodi Arias. Please give me credit b4 u steal it. It did take me a long time.

These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:

05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in your face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.

05/26/08 at 08:35:02am

You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin
figures

05/26/08 at 09:11:11am

I don't want your apology I want you to understand
what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the worst thing that ever
happened to me.

======================================
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible)

"you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an ****ing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the Hughes' Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

Well, I agree maybe more than a financial scam. It has been speculated that it had to do with the "phone sex" recording and / or photos. As in she was holding it over his head and threatening to expose / blackmail him.

The scam email was sent May 2, the phone sex was May 10. The sociopath "worst thing ever happened to me" text is May 25/26.

I think when Jodi moved back to Yreka, she went into extreme obsessive mode, and it got worst and worst to the point Travis told people.

I'm glad you're feeling better tonight. Just that now, I'm in a funk. Nothing to worry about though. :seeya:

Travis said how he felt about the killer in his text messages. Let's not turn this around to the benefit of the killer. His words were crystal clear. He was scammed!!!

Via on Twitter

Sociopath/Evil/HATE Message to #JodiArias from Travis. I transcribed the 4 LONG TEXT that Travis Alexander sent to Jodi Arias. Please give me credit b4 u steal it. It did take me a long time.

These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:

05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in your face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.

05/26/08 at 08:35:02am

You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin
figures

05/26/08 at 09:11:11am

I don't want your apology I want you to understand
what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the worst thing that ever
happened to me.

======================================
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible)

"you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an ****ing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the Hughes' Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

She a completely obsessive woman and she was trying to control Travis and took advantage of his compassionate nature. He believed she was a "nice girl", but yet, she continued to hack into his accounts and manipulate stuff.

Maybe she did try to change the Cancun tickets? Maybe Gus was involved to help her? Maybe that's the email Travis is asking for?

I can not believe the horror that you witnessed. Please report the low life jerk. I think I would have gotten my glock and pointed it at him. Not really, but I would have wanted to. People that abuse animals are worthless in my opinion.

Thank you for your support. Believe it or not some people on facebook said I would be wrong to report it. I am traumatized. I can't stop crying. I went by there today and the dog would not stand. If I have to I will pay to take him to the vet.

The "scamming" part was just one method Travis figured on his own that Jodi was not who he thought she was. (Manipulative, pathological liar, superficial, phoney, lazy, "easy", user, immature, irresponsible...)

The "scam", was one thing. But then 8 days, they have phone sex. ?

I would love to see the voluminous :floorlaugh: (Dr. Samuels) texts and emails in chronological order.

I cannot wait to see the full context of all of their messages. :seeya: we need to remember that a majority of what we have seen was presented by the defense to make Travis look abusive. I think the family, Juan, and friends know exactly what scammed means. Juan had enough strong evidence that he didn't need to run it on desperate "tabloid" garbage level of the DT. For whatever reason, these weren't necessary to convict her.
JMO :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members