SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question last night and would like to ask again for those who missed it. Do you think its possible jodi was on her way to commit another murder when she was arrested? She had already recieved word that her name was popping up as a POI in the murder of Travis. Killing someone Travis knew would take the focus off of her. She rented another car and once again loaded it up with clothes, a gun and knives. I think she was going to kill someone Travis knew and head over to Ryans place and try to use him as a alibi once again. Chris and Sky Hughs might of been her next victims. They live in the same state as Ryan. Then she would have returned the rental car from yet another road trip.

BBM~ Where was she caught? In Utah or SoCal?

I think she had a taste for blood and now was unleashed ala Ted Bundy style. Very possible she was on her way to kill someone who supposedly betrayed her.

Legalmania you dont have to live near them to do something about it.Animal abuses are cowards and need to be stop.

Thank you for your support. Believe it or not some people on facebook said I would be wrong to report it. I am traumatized. I can't stop crying. I went by there today and the dog would not stand. If I have to I will pay to take him to the vet.

I think you should report it. One of my mean neighbors got a dog and beat it so badly it couldn't hardly move. I talked to another neighbor who is a vet and he said animal abuse is difficult to prove ... but you witnessed it. That man will be in serious trouble, but the animals don't need to be with him. Think about it so more but the majority here say to report him. At least offer to take the dogs if they are removed from the owner.

I think she had a taste for blood and now was unleashed ala Ted Bundy style. Very possible she was on her way to kill someone who supposedly betrayed her.

She was arrested at her grandparents home. She was under surveilance and LE watched her load up the rental car.

Legalmania ASPCA needs to see the shape the animal is in and they will take the animals away and they will be placed in a good home. PM someone with the info and let them do it for you.

They come out right away when you call, I have called on other neighbors. This is a small town. There are 7 dogs in the Human Society Shelter. I'm worried sick that the dogs need medical attention. If it didn't happen on a Saturday the dogs would already been attended to. The thing that shocked me is everyone around here knows I call, so why this guy decided to do this in front of me of all people was really a stupid move on his part.

I asked a question last night and would like to ask again for those who missed it. Do you think its possible jodi was on her way to commit another murder when she was arrested? She had already recieved word that her name was popping up as a POI in the murder of Travis. Killing someone Travis knew would take the focus off of her. She rented another car and once again loaded it up with clothes, a gun and knives. I think she was going to kill someone Travis knew and head over to Ryans place and try to use him as a alibi once again. Chris and Sky Hughs might of been her next victims. They live in the same state as Ryan. Then she would have returned the rental car from yet another road trip.

Yes. I think people answered you yesterday, maybe you missed a couple of posts. I think it might have been the Hughes, or Deanna. We will never know. Thank goodness LE was watching her. I believe she was trying to flee. We know she doesn't have enough guts to kill herself...poor thing was in so much pain from a nic from a bic. :facepalm: I believe her family knew she killed Travis, or had a good idea she did, and were still helping her. Maybe that's why they didn't testify. JMO

Legalmania, If LE sees the shape the animals are in, they will be removed. Annonymous calls arw ade all the time.

She was arrested at her grandparents home. She was under surveilance and LE watched her load up the rental car.

:what: I completely missed that. Jodi thinks she's Einstein? :scared:

Maybe she was on her way to Monterrey to commit suicide? Maybe she was doing a "hit" for someone else too? DB?

Ok... now i'm getting carried away.

they come out right away when you call, i have called on other neighbors. This is a small town. There are 7 dogs in the human society shelter. I'm worried sick that the dogs need medical attention. If it didn't happen on a saturday the dogs would already been attended to. the thing that shocked me is everyone around here knows i call, so why this guy decided to do this in front of me of all people was really a stupid move on his part.

bbm. B.s.

Imo

What a great song and video! Thanks Tenacious! I was just sitting here analyzing myself, and what I'm coming up with is that I'm just tired, as in exhausted. I 'm an insomniac, and stay up too late and get up too early. I'm not one who can get by on whatever, I just really need my eight hours. :wave:

Yep! I get anxious every Sunday night, because I don't want to go back to work :scared:. But by the time I wear myself out and go to work, nothing is ever as bad as what made me lose the sleep! I'm a worrier :seeya:, its a bad habit.

I think you should report it. One of my mean neighbors got a dog and beat it so badly it couldn't hardly move. I talked to another neighbor who is a vet and he said animal abuse is difficult to prove ... but you witnessed it. That man will be in serious trouble, but the animals don't need to be with him. Think about it so more but the majority here say to report him. At least offer to take the dogs if they are removed from the owner.

I already called and left my name and number, actually there are two witnesses because my partner was walking our other dog and when he heard me screaming he thought the man was hitting me. He had a cane which is also a stun gun. He was getting ready to shock the guy. I told him no, he's hurting his dogs. Not one neighbor came out. Thank you all for your support.

:what: I completely missed that. Jodi thinks she's Einstein? :scared:

Maybe she was on her way to Monterrey to commit suicide? Maybe she was doing a "hit" for someone else too? DB?

Ok... now i'm getting carried away.

You are getting carried away. You know her psyche by now...There is no way CMA ever had suicidal thoughts - she is too important to herself.

I truly believe she would have killed again. Anyone who can go into that kind of rage and inflict that degree of violence, blood, and torture on a living being is a maniacal killer. They lost control once, they will lose control again, and again, and again. This killer is totally out of touch with humanity, imo.

One thing I'm disappointed in, is that only the symptoms of the BPD was brought out. Other more significant results of the MMPI were not admitted. BPD alone is not going to cause someone to do what this killer did, imo There had to be much more, primarily Antisocial P.D., and Psychopathic P.D., (though not in the DSM).

Yep! I get anxious every Sunday night, because I don't want to go back to work :scared:. But by the time I wear myself out and go to work, nothing is ever as bad as what made me lose the sleep! I'm a worrier :seeya:, its a bad habit.

I am laying here in bed this close to a panic attack about not being able to sleep tonight...
:cry: my kingdom for an ativan....

Deep breaths... : yoga:

No I wouldn't joke about something that I am so passionate about. This happened after 5 on Saturday and animal control was closed. I left a message and no one has called me back, but at 9am in the morning I will call and I will report it to the police or whoever they want me to. Those dogs need a voice and I'm their voice for now.

If I had ever witnessed something like that, I would have done something IMMEDIATELY. Call 9-1-1. You should! JMO

Well I will let everyone know what happens. I am trying to get video of the cute little dogs. I will definitely get video of the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member