SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am laying here in bed this close to a panic attack about not being able to sleep tonight...
:cry: my kingdom for an ativan....

Deep breaths... : yoga:

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. That's terrible. I don't go to bed feeling panicky I can't sleep anymore, as I no longer have to work. I do remember feeling that way when I was younger and had to get up for work at 5:00 am. Totally out of sync with my circadian rhythm, I am a night owl, and detest early mornings. I truly believe that it contributed to the health problems I had 20 years ago.

Do some stretching to relax your muscles, take deep slow breaths, close your eyes, soft music. Maybe even a glass of wine or Chamomile tea. :hug:

I am laying here in bed this close to a panic attack about not being able to sleep tonight...

Coffee has been making me sleepy lately. I know WT?? I've turned caffeine into my comfort drug! hey, it's better than carbs:blushing:...
:floorlaugh:

If I had ever witnessed something like that, I would have done something IMMEDIATELY. Call 9-1-1. You should! JMO

I called 911 in another case and LE told me to contact animal control first and they call police. They want to make sure it's not somebody trying to get back at someone else.

What a great song and video! Thanks Tenacious! I was just sitting here analyzing myself, and what I'm coming up with is that I'm just tired, as in exhausted. I 'm an insomniac, and stay up too late and get up too early. I'm not one who can get by on whatever, I just really need my eight hours. :wave:

I really would settle for 5 hours at the point I'm at....in a row preferably :facepalm:
oh well...sending good sleep vibes out across all WS boudoirs this evening:seeya:

I truly believe she would have killed again. Anyone who can go into that kind of rage and inflict that degree of violence, blood, and torture on a living being is a maniacal killer. They lost control once, they will lose control again, and again, and again. This killer is totally out of touch with humanity, imo.

One thing I'm disappointed in, is that only the symptoms of the BPD was brought out. Other more significant results of the MMPI were not admitted. BPD alone is not going to cause someone to do what this killer did, imo There had to be much more, primarily Antisocial P.D., and Psychopathic P.D., (though not in the DSM).

BBM~ I agree.

I'm still going with Jodi is the female version of Bundy.

"Bundy was classified as high Factor 1 psychopath. This means he is very intelligent and had few indications of psychopathy early in life. The components of a factor 1 psychopath include a grandiose sense of self, pathological lying, conning-manipulative behaviors, lack of remorse, lack of empathy, and failure to accept responsibility.

Psychopathy is the label name for antisocial personality disorder. Individuals with antisocial personality disorder are often charming, spontaneous, and likable at first, but are actually deceitful and manipulative. Many people suffering from ASPD live only in the present and have no consideration for the past or future. People with ASPD behave as if social regulations do not apply to them. They do as they please and feel no remorse for their wrong-doing. They persistently disregard and violate the rights of others.

Bundy is a classic example of an antisocial behavior. He was charming and likable while at the same time extremely manipulative. He showed no feelings of remorse for any of his victims. He was also very intelligent and used this to his advantage.

The problem with ASPD, especially factor 1 psychopathy, is that it is very difficult to treat. Treatment has shown to be effective in the average criminal, however not with psychopaths, such as Bundy. There is actually a chance that psychopaths who are high factor 1 may get worse with treatment because instead of learning about themselves, they learn more about others and use that information." - sound familiar? :waitasec:

Source: http://www.psychohelp.at/h/college/abnormal/aspd.shtml

Coffee has been making me sleepy lately. I know WT?? I've turned caffeine into my comfort drug! hey, it's better than carbs:blushing:...

Wow, caffeine wires me if I drink it at night. Even champagne does, the bubbles? :dunno:

You too! Tomorrow is a new day. :sunshine: All of the sudden I feeling like watching Frasier... weird? lol

911 never should of told you that. They are suppose to step in when animal control is closed. Call in the morning and tell them there were several witnesses and when they see the animals look injured they will take them. Ive gone toe to toe with animal abusers. They are cowards.

BBM~ I agree.

I'm still going with Jodi is the female version of Bundy.

"Bundy was classified as high Factor 1 psychopath. This means he is very intelligent and had few indications of psychopathy early in life. The components of a factor 1 psychopath include a grandiose sense of self, pathological lying, conning-manipulative behaviors, lack of remorse, lack of empathy, and failure to accept responsibility.

Psychopathy is the label name for antisocial personality disorder. Individuals with antisocial personality disorder are often charming, spontaneous, and likable at first, but are actually deceitful and manipulative. Many people suffering from ASPD live only in the present and have no consideration for the past or future. People with ASPD behave as if social regulations do not apply to them. They do as they please and feel no remorse for their wrong-doing. They persistently disregard and violate the rights of others.

Bundy is a classic example of an antisocial behavior. He was charming and likable while at the same time extremely manipulative. He showed no feelings of remorse for any of his victims. He was also very intelligent and used this to his advantage.

The problem with ASPD, especially factor 1 psychopathy, is that it is very difficult to treat. Treatment has shown to be effective in the average criminal, however not with psychopaths, such as Bundy. There is actually a chance that psychopaths who are high factor 1 may get worse with treatment because instead of learning about themselves, they learn more about others and use that information." - sound familiar? :waitasec:

Source: http://www.psychohelp.at/h/college/abnormal/aspd.shtml

Agree with all of this. Imo, the BPD is the least of this killer's problems. A lot of people have BPD and would never be capable of doing what she has done. She is a full blown psychopath to the worst degree. Early years? That information has been a little sketchy, but by what her father said, as well as her known history, I think there's definitley something there as well.

Thank you for your support. Believe it or not some people on facebook said I would be wrong to report it. I am traumatized. I can't stop crying. I went by there today and the dog would not stand. If I have to I will pay to take him to the vet.

Legalmania, my dil was an animal warden and I can't tell you the times she had to leave a party on a Saturday or Sunday night when someone from the police department called her to pick up an animal or investigate cruelty -- call 911 -- they are used to it.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. That's terrible. I don't go to bed feeling panicky I can't sleep anymore, as I no longer have to work. I do remember feeling that way when I was younger and had to get up for work at 5:00 am. Totally out of sync with my circadian rhythm, I am a night owl, and detest early mornings. I truly believe that it contributed to the health problems I had 20 years ago.

Do some stretching to relax your muscles, take deep slow breaths, close your eyes, soft music. Maybe even a glass of wine or Chamomile tea. :hug:

I sleep and wake at different weird times as of late. Early morning rises, late sunsets?

Anywhoo, I just drink water and puff (not inhale) on peach prime time.

I actually function better if I stay up and not worry about sleeping, instead of worrying about sleeping and getting broken sleep.

Great! Now i'm going to make a k-cup. :coffeews:

I sleep and wake at different weird times as of late. Early morning rises, late sunsets?

Anywhoo, I just drink water and puff (not inhale) on peach prime time.

I actually function better if I stay up and not worry about sleeping, instead of worrying about sleeping and getting broken sleep.

Peach prime time? What is that?

Wow, caffeine wires me if I drink it at night. Even champagne does, the bubbles? :dunno:

Champagne? Oooh that sounds delightful! Very Marilyn Monroe-ish.

Barris-champagne-orange01_1_.jpg

I just put on a pot. Im thinking about baking a cake. Not sure yet.

I just put on a pot. Im thinking about baking a cake. Not sure yet.

Haha, what time zone are you in? I'm about to turn in and you're making coffee and thinking of baking a cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV