SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke my ankle yesterday, and the entire time, I was thinking about the pain that Travis had to endure. It's safe to say, that I get personal with these cases. I won't be on for a few days, the dr. ordered bed rest for a couple of days. I love you guys , and will miss you, but I shall return!

Ouch! Take care of that ankle and hurry back!

I am having trouble scrolling and typing is very slow. Can someone help me? I am not very good with the computer and I don't know why all sudden, last few days I am having trouble. Is it my computer? Thanks!!!!!

For Sleuth:

[video=youtube;taADLPtyDb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taADLPtyDb0[/video]

I am having trouble scrolling and typing is very slow. Can someone help me? I am not very good with the computer and I don't know why all sudden, last few days I am having trouble. Is it my computer? Thanks!!!!!

Try clearing your history and cache (under "tools" or "settings")...that might help:seeya:

The "scamming" part was just one method Travis figured on his own that Jodi was not who he thought she was. (Manipulative, pathological liar, superficial, phoney, lazy, "easy", user, immature, irresponsible...)

The "scam", was one thing. But then 8 days, they have phone sex. ?

I would love to see the voluminous :floorlaugh: (Dr. Samuels) texts and emails in chronological order.

I'm no techie, but sometimes when that happens to me, I just re-boot or re-start your computer and it seems to refresh everything. Worth a try first to see if that helps. :seeya:

Any more. Sidebar info since Friday? Tia, was at a family reunion over the weekend

Legalmania, If LE sees the shape the animals are in, they will be removed. Annonymous calls arw ade all the time.

It's not like you see on TV where the "animal cops" come out and take them. I have to drive by this house where 4 or 5 dogs are in the fenced in backyard , and sometimes they have shade, and sometimes they don't. That's where they live during the winter too. There are a couple of small dog houses there, but not enough for all the dogs. I figure they can get up under the house for shelter, but I don't know that. They lay in the mud year round. I reported this, but I was told that they had food and water, so there was nothing that could be done. He told me that to some people, this was acceptable and just because he and I didn't agree with it, didn't mean it was abuse. If you treat your dogs this way, what do you get out of it? What kind of life is this for a dog? It just makes me sick!

Thanks for the song, MTMouse. :seeya: I just thought Joan B. was the ultimate Hippie in the day, with her long straight hair, her clothes, and her guitar.
I wonder if she is still alive.

Alive and well and still performing!!!

Alive and well and still performing!!!

MTM...just spent hours reading about the Daryn Collie disappearance ...wow...I'm so sorry for what your extended family must be going through...what a total stumper of a case! My thoughts are with everyone involved

We don't give a crap about what people on FB think. You should know the right thing to do - What is holding you back? I hope this isn't some sick joke, friend.

Me too, I am really irritated that they reported it here yet did not call animal control and the police! I have called for animals on MORE than one occasion!!

Don't make ME worry about it (OP), because you (OP) wouldn't do anything about it!!

:truce:
No I wouldn't joke about something that I am so passionate about. This happened after 5 on Saturday and animal control was closed. I left a message and no one has called me back, but at 9am in the morning I will call and I will report it to the police or whoever they want me to. Those dogs need a voice and I'm their voice for now.

Sorry, but you should have immediately called the police! That is there job! I called them the other night for someone loitering in the breezway at my complex. They work for us>>>USE IT! Would you let a child sit there unable to walk. Sorry, I just like animals better than people, so it really gets to me.

It has to be me I have been living here for 5 yrs. and the dogs are stuck in a cage at least 98% of the time. They have never been walked, I don't see water in their cages. I guess they get feed? They have went through several dogs in the 5 yrs. Just 2 months ago they kept a poodle on a rope 24/7 and a dog got loose and killed it. The little poodle couldn't run because it was stuck on a rope. The dogs constantly bark. The neighbors just deal with it. If I lived near them believe me they would have lost their dogs a long time ago. Even if I had to take them myself.

I have "rescued" a dog after reports from a neighbor of abusive behavior. I will get the animal in my possession one way or another.

CALL THE FRIGGIN POLICE...>Now I am just HOT!

Legalmania, my dil was an animal warden and I can't tell you the times she had to leave a party on a Saturday or Sunday night when someone from the police department called her to pick up an animal or investigate cruelty -- call 911 -- they are used to it.

My sister was a 911 dispatcher. We were just talking about this last night. She would get calls from lonely old people, or people that saw aliens in their yards. She wated legit calls, but tolerated the lonely and crazies.

When in doubt call the local police department. Quickest google search ever. Call them . They don't get nearly as much action as you think. The animal can feel pain. My blood is boiling right now. Time for a xanax.

Any more. Sidebar info since Friday? Tia, was at a family reunion over the weekend
Ooooh...please tell us what y'all had to eat!!!! :floorlaugh:
Don't spare any yummy details!!!!

They may be semi-crazy, but call PETA. Those people have serious contacts. DO NOT CALL ALF!!!!

DO some research on PETA, They are a terrible org. My vet dispises them. Not as goody goody as you think and the euthanize more animals than any other group. NO PETA!

My cat's (Freddie) cat (Larry) was missing since @9 o'clock last night. I was worried. Rural area and an old black mean Tom lives in the woods. Terrorizes my cats sometimes. Anyhoooo.... I was out looking, decided to stop and let lazy Freddie do the searching. HE FOUND HER! Larry's real skittish of people touching her, but she moved away next to Freddie so I don't think there are any broken bones or serious injuries.

Door's open when ready to drink/eat.

Just wanted to shre because even though Larry is not cuddly lovable like Freddie, still like having her around. They sleep/play and run amok together. good friends.

:)

[video=youtube;QIVoOwOMq2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIVoOwOMq2c[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members