SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm finally sitting down to watch the latest interview with the jury foreman. Before I go vomit, has he mentioned seeing anything WE saw during the trial that the jury didn't get to see? I wonder if any of that would've changed his mind. I'm going to bite my tongue now because if I say what I really think I'll get in trouble, and I love WS too much to have to take a "break."

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into this (I'm a paranoid person so that's highly possible), but around 2:30 in the video he pauses a tad before he says her last name. Like he was referring to her on a more personal level using just her first name but quickly threw in the last name. I don't know...maybe I'm just nuts.

Here's the link:
http://www.azfamily.com/video/?id=211014911&ref=rcvidmod&sec=528732

It's slow in here tonight and I'm getting tired. I'm really thinking about buying one of these...they sell them on Overstock.com (I just googled it).

Btw, how do I get this to show up in my post without having to click on it as a thumbnail?

Attachments

• 66549_462356083817402_1827986925_n.jpg
    66549_462356083817402_1827986925_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
Ok, so I'm finally sitting down to watch the latest interview with the jury foreman. Before I go vomit, has he mentioned seeing anything WE saw during the trial that the jury didn't get to see? I wonder if any of that would've changed his mind. I'm going to bite my tongue now because if I say what I really think I'll get in trouble, and I love WS too much to have to take a "break."

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into this (I'm a paranoid person so that's highly possible), but around 2:30 in the video he pauses a tad before he says her last name. Like he was referring to her on a more personal level using just her first name but quickly threw in the last name. I don't know...maybe I'm just nuts.

Here's the link:
http://www.azfamily.com/video/?id=211014911&ref=rcvidmod&sec=528732

Never heard of Mike Watkiss but he remindes me of Robert Stack of the old Unsolved Mysteries show.

Since WS is a victim friendly forum it has to be 100% pro victim, 100% against the defendant. No neutral discussion. That is the rule. That is fine by me. I have two friends that have watched the trial and they have a different opinion than the posters here have. In reality, there are really not that many WS members that post on this thread. IMO, there are a lot of people who watched the trial that understand where the jury foreman is talking about. MOO

Wasn't old news to me! My jaw dropped when I heard that, though I don't know why I'm surprised. I had to laugh when DD said that JA was told to sit down and stop talking, and that with all of those infractions she blamed other inmates. To quote DD...."classic Jodi." I'd love to read more about these.

radar online broke that story and said:

"During the altercation the fellow inmate pushed Jodi against a wall and then kicked her, according to prison records."

I don't think they published the records, but there's no "allegedly" there in the article. So it seems that the prison record confirms that the other prisoner was the aggressor. But maybe Sheriff Joe is in love with jodi, too lol I don't see her as the type to go out of her way to eff with even jail chicas.

Never heard of Mike Watkiss but he remindes me of Robert Stack of the old Unsolved Mysteries show.

Since WS is a victim friendly forum it has to be 100% pro victim, 100% against the defendant. No neutral discussion. That is the rule. That is fine by me. I have two friends that have watched the trial and they have a different opinion than the posters here have. In reality, there are really not that many WS members that post on this thread. IMO, there are a lot of people who watched the trial that understand where the jury foreman is talking about. MOO

Actually, it's my understanding that that's not true AT ALL. The site is victim friendly in the sense that you can't post "disparaging" remarks about a victim. The rule does preclude a lot of valid discussion in most cases, imo, but it does NOT mean that you have to post 100% against the defendant. You just can't post "anti-victim". Objective and neutral is fine. And I'm sure the mods will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And I'm with you. There is no person I've talked to about this case that thought she'd ever get the DP. And many who thought she wouldn't even get Murder 1.

Just because:

[video=youtube;2nXGPZaTKik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

[video=youtube;COiIC3A0ROM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

PEACE!

Just because too..
:)
[video=youtube;yyDUC1LUXSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU[/video]

Actually, it's my understanding that that's not true AT ALL. The site is victim friendly in the sense that you can't post "disparaging" remarks about a victim. The rule does preclude a lot of valid discussion in most cases, imo, but it does NOT mean that you have to post 100% against the defendant. You just can't post "anti-victim". Objective and neutral is fine. And I'm sure the mods will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And I'm with you. There is no person I've talked to about this case that thought she'd ever get the DP. And many who thought she wouldn't even get Murder 1.

I have had a few of my posts removed and I thought I was being objective and neutral. Oh well! Enjoy the converstation here anyway!

She is the one who makes those crazy facial expressions on Dr. Drew. She usually will act like she is either confused OR contemplating global warming. :floorlaugh:

Her expressions just crack me up :floorlaugh:

She always looks SO floored by what she's hearing. I think she thought she was signing up to co-host Love Lines and she's just trying to pull through until they get to the phone calls.

[video=youtube;01-2pNCZiNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

I have had a few of my posts removed and I thought I was being objective and neutral. Oh well! Enjoy the converstation here anyway!

lol, it's definitely a fluid concept. But there are human beings involved, so that will always be the case. At the end of the day, a bunch of interested strangers don't really matter much. So there's that :)

[video=youtube;5vQEy3J_DOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQEy3J_DOQ&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

I hope I don't offend anyone, but does Janine Driver (the blond "lie detector" on Dr. Drew) bother anyone else? She bugs me for some reason.

I'm watching DD for the first time in awhile tonight, if you hadn't noticed by my posts :)

I can't stand her. She always has this hyper-animated delivery like she's saying something so revelatory. Janine, we already knew that liars have affected gestures, that people turn away from those they don't like and that drawing pictures of ponies during your own murder trial shows a lack of respect. You can relax now.

It's slow in here tonight and I'm getting tired. I'm really thinking about buying one of these...they sell them on Overstock.com (I just googled it).

Btw, how do I get this to show up in my post without having to click on it as a thumbnail?

Remember the days when you couldn't keep up with the thread? I don't know if the mods, will let us talk about the Martin/Zimmerman case but I'm hoping we at least get to discuss the Stand your ground law. It's going to be a good case. From what I understand the guy who wrote the bill said attorneys have completely redefined the law. He intended the law not to include guns.

Due to a broken ankle, can someone point me to the Birthday thread? TIA!!

Remember the days when you couldn't keep up with the thread? I don't know if the mods, will let us talk about the Martin/Zimmerman case but I'm hoping we at least get to discuss the Stand your ground law. It's going to be a good case. From what I understand the guy who wrote the bill said attorneys have completely redefined the law. He intended the law not to include guns.

Prolly not a good idea to bring this up...it is a sore subject and not appropriate here. There have been many a poster banned for this....
Not to mention whole threads deleted....just a fair warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf