SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your point is? What is the intention of telling people you are a 30-year-old virgin? And I'd be willing to bet that Travis was one heck of an inexperienced 30 year old. Nor do I know precisely what he did tell all of his girlfriends. But back to the point, what kind of damage is that going to do?

Compare that to telling people Travis is a pedophile. To try to get your cronies to say that Travis was a pedophile. To fake letters indicating that Travis is a pedophile. What is the intention there? To cause as much damage as possible. People go to jail for being pedophiles. People don't go to jail for not being virgins.

Jodi lies like a fish swims. If she's not lying, she's not Jodi. In addition, Jodi is a murderer who is completely unwilling to take responsibility for her actions. Now that she no longer has a platform to get attention, I imagine her decompensating rapidly. I, for one, and not shedding a single tear nor missing a moment of sleep over that.

I don't have a "point". It was Lisa and Steve who stated that Travis was a virgin. I have no clue what his intention might have been in telling people he was a virgin. You are right people do not go to jail for not being virgins..but as a former Mormon..I can tell you it is a really big deal to have premarital sex. It is the sin next to murder! Why do you think TA was an inexperienced 30 year old? Deanna testified that they broke the law of chasity and TA lost his temple recommend.

Maybe you should contact Lisa or Steve to get answers to your questions. I only posted links regarding what Lisa and Steve told the court and the press.

Anybody who knew TA knew he was not a pedophille and the jury did not fall for it. Mute Point. :moo:

Actually, it's my understanding that that's not true AT ALL. The site is victim friendly in the sense that you can't post "disparaging" remarks about a victim. The rule does preclude a lot of valid discussion in most cases, imo, but it does NOT mean that you have to post 100% against the defendant. You just can't post "anti-victim". Objective and neutral is fine. And I'm sure the mods will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And I'm with you. There is no person I've talked to about this case that thought she'd ever get the DP. And many who thought she wouldn't even get Murder 1.
LOL Okay I'll bite.

There's a certain group of people who post far more close to the line not pro JM or Travis and/or pro DT/the CM than the reverse, if you get that. :floorlaugh: These comments are like watching a match get lit though again and again, and they rarely get deleted so I don't agree disparaging comments aren't posted...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=UNHMpKBkNQQ

I just saw them on Carson and am posting so I remember to look up in the morning...

:seeya:

OMG I'm really showing my age (and the lateness of the hour too, no doubt), because when I read "Carson," I thought "Johnny." Then I went..."wait...wuh?! They're showing Carson reruns? Where?!" lol

A few posts back, graduating in '74 felt young. Now I'm feeling my age again!

Originally Posted by Tenaciousdae
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=UNHMpKBkNQQ

I just saw them on Carson and am posting so I remember to look up in the morning...

OMG I'm really showing my age (and the lateness of the hour too, no doubt), because when I read "Carson," I thought "Johnny." Then I went..."wait...wuh?! They're showing Carson reruns? Where?!" lol

I thought "Johnny Carson" also. Clicked on Tenaciousdae's link and did not recognise anything. So..who is "Carson"?

Your screen name reminded me of Andy Kaufman's act "Mighty Mouse" We all thought it was funny at the time! Andy Kaufman: Mighty Mouse Original (Here I Come to Save the Day) - YouTube

yep. everyone involved in this has probably lied about things in their lives.
Even us trail watches have told lies in our time.
yes indeed...

now where was I going with this?

And Steven never states Travis told him he was a virgin either. His friends and family assumed he was a virgin because he didn't tell them his personal business.

And to know that was even a part of this trial is infuriating. Travis wasn't on trial for not being a virgin or anything else or was he? What does that have to do with JA traveling a thousand miles to slaughter this man who no longer wanted her in his life? It has nothing to do with it. Another, among many irrelevant side issues meant to distract from the fact that she is a cold blooded premeditated murderer without a conscience.

Imo, even the stuff entered about the Mormon beliefs shouldn't have been allowed in either. She didn't murder him because she or he was a Mormon. All this was........were irrelevant side issues entered only to revictimize the homicide victim again. Murdering him and almost decapitating him wasn't enough for JA..she had to grind him in the ground again based on nothings as she droned on in her 18 days of testiphony.

I don't have a "point". It was Lisa and Steve who stated that Travis was a virgin. I have no clue what his intention might have been in telling people he was a virgin. You are right people do not go to jail for not being virgins..but as a former Mormon..I can tell you it is a really big deal to have premarital sex. It is the sin next to murder! Why do you think TA was an inexperienced 30 year old? Deanna testified that they broke the law of chasity and TA lost his temple recommend.

Maybe you should contact Lisa or Steve to get answers to your questions. I only posted links regarding what Lisa and Steve told the court and the press.

Anybody who knew TA knew he was not a pedophille and the jury did not fall for it. Mute Point. :moo:

We don't know how long Deanna and Travis had gone together before they became intimate. If they had sex imo it was straight sex.

It was JA that had already done anal sex with every boyfriend she had hooked up with. I think she was far more experienced that Travis and offered him up a plate of kinky sex that he had never experienced before.

The Mormon church beliefs should have never been entered into this case. The jury was not there to judge JA or TAs religious beliefs. Another totally irrelevant side issue.

If she was smart she wouldn't have been caught so...
yes?

I can ascribe to that. I can also say if she had been smart she wouldn't have done it in the first place...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

yep. everyone involved in this has probably lied about things in their lives.
Even us trail watches have told lies in our time.
yes indeed...

now where was I going with this?

I'm not sure I believe you, LB.

I can't stand her. She always has this hyper-animated delivery like she's saying something so revelatory. Janine, we already knew that liars have affected gestures, that people turn away from those they don't like and that drawing pictures of ponies during your own murder trial shows a lack of respect. You can relax now.

Good point, Schub. She has a death grip on the obvious.

This is my breakfast this morning...Cinnamon Toast Crunch cheesecake. A coworker actually made this!

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1371045163983.jpg
    ResizedImage_1371045163983.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics