SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm skeered down in the basement.

9780449902929_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

I was a student at FSU when Bundy killed the girls at Chi Omega and it was terrifying. They set up a system so guys would volunteer to walk girls from class to class. One of my classes was at night, and the professor would walk us to our cars or dorms to make sure we were safe. We were instructed to not go anywhere on campus alone.

When Bundy was arrested and I saw him on TV I realized that I had seen him, I had spoken to him, and if I hadn't brushed him off because I was late to class I could have easily been a victim.
I later found out that he lived right on the route I walked every day after classes.
I still know so many people whose lives he affected. People whose wallets or license plates he stole.

I had nightmares about him for years. Those stopped when he was executed.

Omigosh...that sounds soooo scary!

The "old max" prison was evacuated last night because of wild fires. They transferred all of the medium to low security prisoners to other front range facilities... :seeya:

I could smell the smoke this morning, last year it was so bad it was like the neighbors were burning a 24/7 bonfire. Cough cough!

Good news super max is far from danger! :seeya:

Glad you're safe! You must live near my aunt and uncle...they live in Green Mountain Falls and were evacuated for almost a week last year...

I must buy a 315 buck stethoscope since I am not resisting the urge to steal one from the doctor. Or I should say I am having trouble resisting the urge to steal it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

My seester is okay, home now and resting comfortably. She was dehydrated so they gave her an IV and after a few hours, they sent her home.

Thanks for the prayers!!

Anything exciting going on today?

I was a student at FSU when Bundy killed the girls at Chi Omega and it was terrifying. They set up a system so guys would volunteer to walk girls from class to class. One of my classes was at night, and the professor would walk us to our cars or dorms to make sure we were safe. We were instructed to not go anywhere on campus alone.

When Bundy was arrested and I saw him on TV I realized that I had seen him, I had spoken to him, and if I hadn't brushed him off because I was late to class I could have easily been a victim.
I later found out that he lived right on the route I walked every day after classes.
I still know so many people whose lives he affected. People whose wallets or license plates he stole.

That is crazy scary.

My wife's sister was offered a ride home from Michael Ross one time. She turned him down because she wasn't far from home. She could have been a serial killer victim too. Man.

And Steven never states Travis told him he was a virgin either. His friends and family assumed he was a virgin because he didn't tell them his personal business.

And to know that was even a part of this trial is infuriating. Travis wasn't on trial for not being a virgin or anything else or was he? What does that have to do with JA traveling a thousand miles to slaughter this man who no longer wanted her in his life? It has nothing to do with it. Another, among many irrelevant side issues meant to distract from the fact that she is a cold blooded premeditated murderer without a conscience.

Imo, even the stuff entered about the Mormon beliefs shouldn't have been allowed in either. She didn't murder him because she or he was a Mormon. All this was........were irrelevant side issues entered only to revictimize the homicide victim again. Murdering him and almost decapitating him wasn't enough for JA..she had to grind him in the ground again based on nothings as she droned on in her 18 days of testiphony.

Exactly. It's akin to saying it's "okay" to "punish" the rape victim because she wore "inappropriate clothes" or "had had previous sexual relations." If this had been a female, I bet that "she was not a virgin...she lied" stuff would have been met with such righteous indignation that we would have heard it all they way "in" this thread.

BBM: Certainly the type of point to ponder when people are considering their own DP beliefs. So very sorry you had to go through that horrible ordeal, and so very glad your nightmares have ended.

Btw has anyone seen any more info on Jodi's attack on the other inmate?

Let me see how I can do on the info...

The other inmate hurt JA's finger, then they called her a terrible name, then JA's fist went off accidently when JA shook it at the fellow inmate, then JA went into a Fog and she doesn't remember anything till she woke up in the warden's office with a bottle of water from Costco cluched in her talons and blood on her hands.

:floorlaugh: How did I do?

Whoa, yall...

Just saw a clip of the Lifetime movie...Travis in the shower saying "Okay, I'm tired, let's stop"...Jodi saying "Just a few more, turn and face the wall"... then the knife into the back...

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

My seester is okay, home now and resting comfortably. She was dehydrated so they gave her an IV and after a few hours, they sent her home.

Thanks for the prayers!!

Anything exciting going on today?

Fantastic news Hopeful, so glad you squister is okay!

For the ladies:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48pNbEqEPw"]Venus - Frankie Avalon Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I'm ready to escape. Who's with me? Traaaaaain, traaain take me on outta this town!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBP15lRprPs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBP15lRprPs[/ame]

That is crazy scary.

My wife's sister was offered a ride home from Michael Ross one time. She turned him down because she wasn't far from home. She could have been a serial killer victim too. Man.

It can be a scary world.
After Bundy, my mother started buying every true crime book she could get her hands on and handed them out to all her daughters and granddaughters. She hoped we'd learn to trust our own intuition about things that seem "off" about people we encounter.

It's a fine line, though. My husband was out of town when a local woman (Cheryl Dunlap, killed by Gary Hilton) disappeared and my sisters kept calling me and telling me not to leave the house, go to Target, go to the grocery store, go anywhere.
But I couldn't cut myself out of the world, you know? So I kept doing my usual things but with a sharper sense of awareness.

But I was scared to death for a few months when a serial killer was jumping off trains and killing nearby residents. I live pretty close to the railroad tracks and my husband was gone three nights a week. I was so relieved when they made an arrest in that case. I've always loved the train whistle, but I hated it then.

Mello here this morn.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61xIdRTTDQ"]The 5th Dimension: Working on a Groovy Thing - YouTube[/ame]

Let me see how I can do on the info...

The other inmate hurt JA's finger, then they called her a terrible name, then JA's fist went off accidently when JA shook it at the fellow inmate, then JA went into a Fog and she doesn't remember anything till she woke up in the warden's office with a bottle of water from Costco cluched in her talons and blood on her hands.

:floorlaugh: How did I do?

"Oh crap, something bad happened."

I feel for you folks who have have a link to a serial killer. How terrifying!!! I have a few links to Paul Bernardo. Not personally. Yet some links from the time he was the Scarborough rapist up to and including the Murder's and his incarceration. Enough to fill the creep factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member