SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

My seester is okay, home now and resting comfortably. She was dehydrated so they gave her an IV and after a few hours, they sent her home.

Thanks for the prayers!!

Anything exciting going on today?

Hopeful, somebody needs to tell you. Mark is stepping out on you with Pebbles. I think he has a thing for the Bedrock 'do.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what happened to the Daryn Ray Collie thread? I checked in this morning and now when I returned from work it is gone! Was he found? Alive?

ETA: never mind, I found out it got pulled to be "cleansed".

Whoa, that is freaky! I read that the Lifetime movie will be airing on June 22. What do you all think about it? Will you be watching? I would probably tune in--if I had cable TV. Although I have read that the actress playing JA is sympathetic towards her. She apparently believes she was abused by TA.

You know, as narcissistic as JA is, she probably wants cable TV installed primarily for the purpose of watching this movie every time it airs on Lifetime.:moo:

I'll be watching, but only because I looooove the actor playing Travis. He was on my soap (ATWT) when he was a teenager so I feel like I watched him grow up. He was in the Brady Bunch movies, too. He plated Bobby, I think.

And he (the actor) despises CKJA and thinks she's guilty as all he**.

That gave me goosebumps. How scary! I live in an apartment alone and I never open my door unless I'm expecting someone.

I was living alone in an apartment in an old Victorian along the Delaware in the early '90's. I had ordered a pizza. I went down to get the pizza from the guy and he wanted to " use my bathroom" wtf? I said to myself..I told him no, then he asked me which apartment was mine....I lied...then I called the pizza shop ...dominos...to complain. I was skeeeered

Holy scary! Reminds me of a time I was living in my first apartment by myself in an o.k. neighborhood but still city so I was surrounded by all types and probably a little too naive. Anyway I had a knock on the door one night which was strange because I didn't really know anyone in the building and it was the kind of place you had to be buzzed in but being the kind of building it was the entry doors would be left propped open often. So I look thru the peep hole and see 2 girls so I think o.k. harmless plus the guy I was dating a the time was over so I open the door and wanted to die laughing. Here these 2 girls were asking if Angel was home and they were obviously paid for if you know what I mean. I informed them Angel did not live there and they asked to use the phone they were confused as they had my apartment number and the street but there were several buildings on my street so it could have been any building and they seemed unfamiliar with the area they even handed me the phone and I got to speak to Angel. Yes they were new friends to him, he explained what building he was in and I directed them on where to go. I could have died it was so hilarious but me awareness was heightened as here were 2 strangers knocking on doors and they walked right into the building without being buzzed in.

Reminds me that when I separated and called my usual carpet cleaner company, I was faced with a worker who went upstairs,heard him plop on my bed and tried to call me upstairs..saying " he could give me a really good discount"..I was out the door and on the phone in seconds...

What is your occupation?

I'm a litigation paralegal. Have been for over 10 years. Although as it is right now I'm surprisingly on the panel. We are on a break for 15 minutes. Strange since I've never been on a jury yet. I've only seen the other side of it.

Hi,
Folks on here might be interested in the Dr. Drew Podcast. He goes into way more in depth conversations regarding the Jodi Arias trial than he does on his HLN show. This episode in particular was good for my fix
http://drdrew.com/064-jenny-hutt/

I was living alone in an apartment in an old Victorian along the Delaware in the early '90's. I had ordered a pizza. I went down to get the pizza from the guy and he wanted to " use my bathroom" wtf? I said to myself..I told him no, then he asked me which apartment was mine....I lied...then I called the pizza shop ...dominos...to complain. I was skeeeered

Reminds me that when I separated and called my usual carpet cleaner company, I was faced with a worker who went upstairs,heard him plop on my bed and tried to call me upstairs..saying " he could give me a really good discount"..I was out the door and on the phone in seconds...

Very Skeery y'all! I'm glad we are all so careful. Fear is our friend in such situations.

I'm a litigation paralegal. Have been for over 10 years. Although as it is right now I'm surprisingly on the panel. We are on a break for 15 minutes. Strange since I've never been on a jury yet. I've only seen the other side of it.

I hope you have a good experience. I was on a jury last year and really liked being part of the process.

IMO ...I am tired of some in the msm not emphasizing that JA is a convicted murderer...first degree premeditated and heinous... and like to focus on hype such as " oh my how willl this " retrial go". Oh my " is Ja mentally ill"..Oh my ,oh my.. The msm and their hypes to quote the cmja " scrambles my brains"...She's done folks...Mental health argument as reported as her latest defense , foreman guy with his blather..no one cares.... Juan will be able to lazer in on this penalty phase ..and hopefully no more sex tapes..unless ya watch JVM ...Seems JVM decries the sex tapes but plays them over and over and over again

9 out of 10 days I do NOT miss nurmi, but I do miss our trial days... :seeya:

[video=youtube;TDCQf_VSL0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCQf_VSL0c[/video]

This has probably been discussed here already, but, seriously. Is this Jury Foreman out his mind, or what?

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/12/jury-foreman-says-he-voted-life-arias?hpt=hln10_3

Zervakos gave more reasons why he voted against the death penalty. "You don’t put people to death for being stupid. You don’t put people to death for lying. So I had to weigh all these things."

No Zervakos. You DON'T put people to death for what you said above.

You do, however, put people to death for being found GUILTY OF MURDER 1 / PRE-MEDITATED MURDER.

And to call TA "the dead guy"???

Something is seriously wrong with this man.

Several years ago a man knocked on my (extremely secluded from the street) front door. He said he was the exterminator there for the "annual inspection." My Pomeranian bristled up immediately...a reaction I had never seen him have to anyone! I made note that the man's "uniform" was a generic one without a company patch and that his clipboard could have been bought at Walmart...no company logo, etc. I then noticed that there was no truck parked in my drive. I asked him where he was parked, and he waved vaguely in the direction of a copse of trees.

Well I pulled my 5'1" up to about 6'3", and you talk about the mouse that roared. I yelled as loud as I could that he needed to get the hell away from my door. This put my Pom into a near frenzy. The man actually hesitated for a minute before turning around and leaving.

I called the exterminator company to ask if he was associated with them and never got a return call.

Two weeks later a young woman was raped in her home...by a man posing as an exterminator. My hair is standing on end even as I type. I came so close...so close....

Is it 7/18 that we all get to gather again to watch the murderess try to manipulate this next jury on the penalty phase?

Several years ago a man knocked on my (extremely secluded from the street) front door. He said he was the exterminator there for the "annual inspection." My Pomeranian bristled up immediately...a reaction I had never seen him have to anyone! I made note that the man's "uniform" was a generic one without a company patch and that his clipboard could have been bought at Walmart...no company logo, etc. I then noticed that there was no truck parked in my drive. I asked him where he was parked, and he waved vaguely in the direction of a copse of trees.

Well I pulled my 5'1" up to about 6'3", and you talk about the mouse that roared. I yelled as loud as I could that he needed to get the hell away from my door. This put my Pom into a near frenzy. The man actually hesitated for a minute before turning around and leaving.

I called the exterminator company to ask if he was associated with them and never got a return call.

Two weeks later a young woman was raped in her home...by a man posing as an exterminator. My hair is standing on end even as I type. I came so close...so close....

I got goosebumps just reading that! How awful!

MyTeeMouse!!!

So glad he left! Very scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads